Talk to hitler

If you could talk to Hitler and you could only say one sentence, what would you say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZI94N9icOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont invade russia

wait to push east.

u attracted to the best of human species in ur life, and in death the worst

You need to kill more jews

Thank you

Make sure you also gass the turks.

Give Rommel full command over the military.

id memorize whatever is relevent to how to make nukes and ill tell him

The bongs are about to get radar tech, don't send the bombers alone.

Hitler come back! Any kind of fool could see, we were wrong and we just can't live without you!

Build a navy before you think about war.

Forget what that slut Goering has to say just push with your tanks and kill them all.

Stop appropriating my culture, dirty austrian.

Thanks for trying...

STOP the anti-slavic rethoric/policies
Blitzkrieg on Moscow.

Or Europe will be black in 200 years.

Get rid of Mussolini that fag can't hold the mediterranean.

You were right.

Don't invade Poland, don't invade other countries because others will realise how your ideology is good and switch to fascism.

based leaf
day of the rake postponed

He had to - 17 days later Russia were invading the West.

Don't let them leave Normandy.

Don't rely on Italy, they'll fuck it up

Hi i'm from the future.
>Disappears
>Destroys his grip on reality
>He begins to think he is starting to go crazy
>Invades Russia
>Timeline literally the exact same as today

Do not invade Russia and talk Japan out of Attacking US

Don't give up Malta.

Nice Moustache, faggot.

THIS

Better to let the russians break themselves on fortified positions while artillery rained on them than push into a country you cannot take.

No, talk japan out of attacking midway, and building more carriers not battleships.
And talk hitler into not delaying his advance on russia in order to help italy

He had to - Poland was ethnically cleansing the Germans.

America was itching to get into the war ' making a killing and suspending Japanese funds, as well as that oil embargo.

Don't invade Poland, force Russia to be bad guy, become "saviors" of eastern Europe.

Some of you are alright, don't invade russia tomorrow

>one sentence
Fuck that, i'd sit there all day explaining things but for threads sake.
Tell Japan to avoid war with the US and don't invade Poland

Do not invest time or resources into the V2 rocket. Those scientists are faggots

kys

no, stalin wouldnt invade west first. he wanted hitler and allies to bleed out first then he would take over.

ok kancolle weeb

I agree that invading Poland was a poor idea, but from what I've read, he was just claiming land that previously belonged to Germans.

If anything, give him the specific date, time, and location of the meeting between russia, england, and america. Stalin Eisenhower and Churchill gone

Invade Russia first.

step on the gas even harder

youtube.com/watch?v=jZI94N9icOY

Wrong, he had to try to take advantadge from the stalinist purges in the army and he almost did it, but let's be honest, he just pointed out what he wanted to conquer and his generals and soldiers did the actual work, alwyas happens.

"Kill the muzzies too!"

Go back to Africa you dark-haired nigger

Hello Stalingrad?
>Stalingrad broke
Understandable, have a good day

Allies broke code; finish them at Dunkirk; take Moscow not Stalingrad.

Thank you for trying.

Restoring prusian lands, take back Danzig consolidate the territory with Konigsberg
Ocupy back the Rhineland and annex Austria
Until here the plan is brilliant.

He became the bully the moment he invaded the Benelux

kill yourself!

>*teleports behind you*
>Herr Hitler!
>pssscchhht

Jews were second, first the leftarded.

I know it made sense at the time. But it was unquestionably his downfall. Maybe if they had waited to secure better technology than the soviets.

You need to ACTUALLY start killing jews.

Change your narrative: instead of "jews" use "commies"

Ja, was is los?

Do NOT defund the nuclear weapon program!

Op is a faggot

Your day is coming shitskin

Anglos rule you one bollocked piss fetishist manlet, enjoy the ppk lollipop cunt

>Forget about bombing London and just swarm the atlantic with wolf packs and support ships/aircraft.

After stabbing him in the eye I would say, over his screams, "This is for the 4 year old boy and girl in Warsaw...."

Get in my time machine we're going to 2016 you have to fix this shit!!!

Wether or not Stalin really would have invaded the west - is kind of irrelevant.

What does matter if Germany's generals and Hitler where (rightly or wrongly) convinced Stalin was about to invade - which genuinely seems to be the case.

>Burn them all!

No you'll never see me, I'll be all alone
Smoked out, bout' to die, sitting on my throne
Then retreat into the night I never had my phone
Tryin' to link up, bitch I'm already gone
So cold when I'm sliding through
All these thoughts I get high to
No I won't even mind you

If it were me going back in time and talk to him, I'd probably say lay off the 'gassing' and lay off Russia. They're nothing special. Then I'd be on my way.

If he were here in present time, I'd feel kind of bad and hide him. Make him look a little different and I guess I'd take care of him. Then we can talk about what ever. Trees, food, politics, but then I'd imagine the fucking would find out and they'd hunt him down.

Then I'd have to run away with him and we'd be on the run for years.

Then one day luck wouldn't be on our side; they'd take him away and kill me. Probably quick too. And then they govt would erase me from history.

So messed up.

Don't invade Russia in the winter, trust me.

> hitler HAD to invade poland, ie backwoods horse army land

No, he did not need to invade poland. Especially since it brought england and france in, something he was not expecting

Don't do drugs and choose generals that are better generals even if they aren't devote party members.

why did you let your people die for the retarded brits, you idiot

The boy and girl who survived being gassed 6 times each and went to have 6 children 6 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren?

i wish i had the ability to see what kind of girls hitler masturbated to. i bet he masturbated to gooks

kill the muslims instead of the jews

dont hoard that UFO, use it!

You know the low FODMAP diet works better than all those pills.

Hey don't be mean.

Invade Malta and turn the Mediterranean into an Axis lake.

Be ready 6th June 1944, Normandy
/
The documents found in Spain in 1943 are forgery
/
The allies know ALL your fucking encrpytion codes

Your code will be cracked, dont continue with operation citadel

But alois loved him some muzzies, pic related. Thought Islam was great...

Dunkirk - Kill them all
Churchill - Assassinate him
Siegfried line - Reinforce and maintain
Kriegsmarine - You need a lot more of subs
Russia - Invade them preparing for winter, it won't be a quick war, let your troops fall back
Latin America - Show more support, americans will use it for invading North Africa

No way, I think he admired Japanese wood cuts but when it came to women, he liked the very sleek, classy, young ladies. Obviously German.

Also
"Trust your fucking generals"
but the encryption one is the most important

I will finish what you started

Not sure, either:
A. Don't let Italy declare war on Greece, or Japan declare war on America because you need to take Moscow before the weather turns and America have atom bombs.
or
B. America and Britain have atom bombs. If you don't surrender unconditionally, millions of Germans will be killed in a nuclear purge.

My gut feeling tells me Hitler wouldn't fall for the bluff, so probably A. Might as well tell him the truth, better to speak German than Arabic.

The redpill is that islam really isn't the problem. Its inbred arabs that are the problem.
When is the last time a white muslim bosnian or albanian blew something up in europe?

Islam is the normie's way of dancing around the real issue.

Or, he would beat off to his cousin geli, imagining her pissing on him. Oh wait, he didn't need to imagine, did he...

underrated

Don't attack Russia in the winter, don't let Japan attack America, get America on your side if possible before you attack Poland.

>American education
We invaded in June, hardly winter.

You forgotten about the balkan unpleasantness mate?

You were right, but we couldn't realise it until it was too late.

Bullshit that's not true.

Probably some fake ass report someone made.

They key points are
1 Hold the Mediterranean
2 Don't bring the US to the war
3 Secure the supply line in Russia (Leningrad-Moscow), reinforce the baltic fleet.
4 Bombing is a waste of resurces, invade or don't

You know if you were to abandon the whole Aryan thing and manage to adopt the blacks of Africa who were willing to fight for your cause, maybe you would of lasted a little longer.

Except he was accepting blacks, but everyone ignores it for some reason.

I wish I could rub my balls against your gay little moustache.

Or "yeah Charlie Chaplin wore the moustache better"

Sauce?

True, I had to get rid of my Facebook because old Muslim classmates talked about "taking up arms." Against new administration and hurting people who remotely supported President Trump.

For some reason they're very violent.