Brit/pol/ - TFW No DUP wife Edition

belfastlive.co.uk/news/dup-distances-itself-sammy-wilson-10969678

The DUP has distanced itself from remarks made by MLA Sammy Wilson off camera while being interviewed for BBC Spotlight.

Mr Wilson was talking to a member of the public, who said, 'Get the ethnics out', to which the East Antrim MP appeared to reply, 'You are absolutely right you know'.

>PM May promises to provide certainty
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

>May to form 'government of certainty' with DUP backing
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40219030

>Job centre knifeman takes workers hostage in Newcastle
news.sky.com/story/knifeman-takes-hostages-at-job-centre-in-newcastle-10909406

>The SNP's Westminster leader Angus Robertson lost his seat in Moray
>Nick Clegg lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to the Labour Party
>Former SNP leader and former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond was unseated in Gordon by the Conservatives
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40215512

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNpZ3Dwf68
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263924/Oxford-sex-gang-victim-aged-11-branded-initial-abuser.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sTbebWrj560
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/ruth-davidson-planning-scottish-tory-breakaway-challenges-theresa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread already up

Sage

Hello!

For God and Ulster

14 pairs of socks
14 pairs undies
Trackies (not black or white)
cheap hoodies same no colours
Dab radio with leads PAT tested !! get it tested by a spark ok !
5 tooth brushes out packet Hard bristles
5 Tooth paste out packet but unbroken heads
20 roll ons deodorants
Box of ear buds sealed .
3pair of cell slippers
3 pair of cheap no name trainers
Foot care pack (most PO will admit it )
14 bars soap sealed
14 sealed shower gel .
Olive oil
take a hair shearing clippers /Pat tested plug ..
Take £100 pound
Fill forms for it to be transferred to your account
in nick
Once inside dont BE a VICTIM !
say NO an Mean it .. !
be a lone wolf til you can get mates ok
many scraggy junkies will appear mates
They need Battereing away..
Learn how to fight ...
and Take beatings ok
Dont bring your gear out its not a holiday camp .. wait 6 months get mates /cell mate
Dont be the Im Innocent here guy ..you will be bullied and raped .. !!
I hope this helps you novice guys next week .. and You Posting May got us here .. ever day inside hate that Cunt ok

Nice tits.

FOR A YOUSENITED IRELAND

Orange hard men faggots in a group .. but are shit 1to 1 ..

Legally could I create my own political party with the political leader being nothing but a pickle?

all I want is a min wage job as a cashier or something that I will do for the rest of my life until I hang myself
why the fuck is this so hard?

That thing ain't European

>Legally you can for your own church and become reverend
>Legally you can form your own party and become its leader

Lib Dems did it with Chat Shot Charlie Kennedy.

DUP + TORY = BOTH GFA AND ANGLO-IRISH AGREEMENT GET TRASHED!

REPEAT AFTER ME: UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND.

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND ON SUICIDE WATCH!

SINN FÉIN ON SUICIDE WATCH!

IRA ON SUICIDE WATCH!

FENIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Jesus, she is ugly as fuck.

Thank you based DUP

Would you care for a Canapé?

Between you and me get the ethnics out too

I WOULD INDEED, I WOULD CARE FER CHEDDER CHAISE END PAIGHNEPPLE ON A STECK

that 'face' is pretty common in britain. i blame inbreeding

isabella oakshot is a rude, sarcastic, boring fucking bitch

what is it about tory women that makes them so detestable

Isn't it quiet, now most of the shills have gone and the kiddys are in bed.

>attractive
>intelligent
>successful
>well spoken

>detestable
hmm?

Please when u jail look an educate self or be a ASS VICTIM !

FACT IS BLOKES HERE WILL GET RAPED IN JAIL COS MAY ! I tried to help ..No more .. Top Tiered Kek

I thought labour shills had all fucked off, huh

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNpZ3Dwf68

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263924/Oxford-sex-gang-victim-aged-11-branded-initial-abuser.html

Scary stuff

The bitter irony from these cunts.

>nobody talks about the daily mail for ages
>someone asks a question about the media's influence on the election
>panelist mentions the daily mail i.e. one of the country's biggest newspapers
>isabelle: "WOOOOOWWWW WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE DAILY MAIL I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT *SIGH*"

Toff wannabe detected.

Time to enjoy the night brother.

Lmao

It's the other way round, Tories answer to the DUP, or they lose their majority and have to have another election, in which they will probably fail again.

Getting pretty fucking sick of these hyper-leftitists shitting up my Facebook crying about how they are scared the DUP are going to gas them.

Just 12 hours ago they were hailing Corbyn as the second coming and singing him endless praises for not losing a total landslide, I don't understand these people

She called him out, and?
Don't get so triggered

>6th May

Wrong election

The IRA are freedom fighters, the UDA are terrorists.
t. british leftist

>More than 100,000 people in Northern Ireland own firearms, having 380,000 among them
>Gun control laws in Northern Ireland are less restrictive than gun laws in the rest of the UK
>Northern Ireland is the only part of the United Kingdom where personal protection is accepted as a legitimate reason to obtain and own a firearm and is the only part of the United Kingdom where handguns are permitted.
>Handguns and Shotguns are permitted in any >carrying a firearm in plain view in a public place is allowed without a permit.
>Permits for personal protection also allow the holder to carry their firearms concealed. They may also allow the holder to possess fully automatic weapons and center fire semi-automatics in some instances.
How does Northern Ireland being so shit make it so based?

The other election will happen in any case.

It's called passion, an annoying but pleasant attribute for a women.

The amount of handwaving over the DUP from ignorant mainlanders is a sight to behold.

how exactly is dup being in government gonna work out for you when it begins affecting the peace process and sinn fein protest

The DUP literally has England's balls in their purse it's weird they're happy about it

Same crowd ended up in government though. Shower of lying bastards.

she has zero passion and 100% apathy

What do you tell them if they ask what you're in for?

>gun rights
>no abortion
>no gays
>proudly british
>ethno nationalist
Holy fuck nice

They aren't going to be in Government they're propping up the Tories from the opposition benches.

>dup being in government
10 people, big deal.

All this shit is drawing attention to us, leave us alone.

well done an that cheap vpn ip wont help you .. even I sourced you ..lol
Jail time lol

Didn't the republic vote for the prime minister recently who is a gay Indian?

>you will be bullied and raped

Rape is almost nonexistent in British prisons.

Know her well do you? Or are you jealous of her fire?

Yes.

>How does Northern Ireland being so shit make it so based?
All the anti-DUP videos made by butthurt Irish just make me like them more:
youtube.com/watch?v=sTbebWrj560

You survived the IRA mate I think you can survive SJW asspain

they are in government. when the lib dems were in the coalition with the tories, the lib dems were in government. that's how it works.

>10 people, big deal
enjoy the tories getting absolutely nothing through when those 10 people + all the tories who hate theresa may + all the tories with marginal seats decide to vote the other way

what more do you want in a woman?

Someone post the recent Muslim pasta pls

Because the DUP are conservative and the Conservatives are not?

literally everything she said during that question time was some offhand dismissive "get over it" remark or a thinly veiled dig at everyone who isn't a tory. that's not passion or fire, that's ice fucking cold.

They're not forming a coalition you fucktard pay attention. May has already formed a minority Government that's why she went to the Palace earlier today.

People on twitter are defending that weak crybaby paki cunt Shami Chakrabatti

Also grammar schools

What the hell is wrong with UKIP voters?

>"1000 year tory reich"

I'm so fucking pissed. That fucking retarded cunt Theresa May blew a bloody 20 point lead, the dumb bitch. Now we've gone from guaranteed hard brexit with 50+ seat majority to being cucked into soft brexit, and an unstable government that will probably need an election within six months, one which corbyn could win. Our only hope is if the DUP prove not to be incompetent and demand something be done about immigration, as well as other social conservative policies.

because

I'm a back bench Conservative MP. I know you won't believe me, but feel free to ask me anything

exactly my friend

>I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED

>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE I WANTED A PROGRESSIVE ALLIANCE

>REEEEEEEEEEE

>when there's only one thread at a given time

How long does May have left in your opinion?

>Sinn fags take one step in England after DUP loosen gun laws

They're bullying Isabel on Twitter.

Why did you backtrack on your opinion that Theresa May would need to win more seats in this election to be anything but a joke, Mr. Rees-Mogg?

Theresa was going to give us migration the 200k+ range anyway, nothing of value was lost.

We're all fucked.

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA'

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRUSTING SCOTS

Wrong election.

Also, DUP is in the driver seat.

>children actually wanted Britain to become Chavezland 2

You say street robbery /Violence .. But we all going Nonce /Paedo ,VPU /wings cos they caught us here .. shitposting .. cheers May .. 400 next thurs.. !!
Go with flow ..Dont let any one get Fresh/Funny with you ..Batterer them ok .. Even lose ...you sections .. an get processed alone .. an go wing as a bloke not to be messed by the scag heads ok .. Just be Lone wolf .. ok

It's the magic of Twitter and plebbit. You get to watch in real time as the left learns for the first time each and every day that life is hard.

Funny left wing people joking about violence haha because antifascism haha

>trusting gays

11 weeks +/- 1 depending on how the rest of the bombathon goes

Isolating her self from the inevitable failure that is the Theresa May post 2017 GE government is probably not a bad move on her behalf really.

Born at the tail end of the 80's in a good town, so I didn't see much. Parents grew up in the middle of it, da was an RUC man, but not in Belfast. Most unionists here loathe Jeremy Corbyn because of the IRA thing, the remainer independent candidate who won here refused to endorse Labour because of JC.

I want a DUP candidate in Dorset

Go to bed Philip.

1000 year DUP reich

Seeing burgers find out about the DUP is utter cringe. It's like when normies infest your niche hobby.

It's from like a month ago

>anti-Catholic is one of the reasons

Since when do Lefties give a fuck about Catholicism?

Not gonna happen. Gove will be the new tory leader and you guys better pucker up your assholes and get a hold of some good lube for the raw fucking ahead.

What the fuck.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/ruth-davidson-planning-scottish-tory-breakaway-challenges-theresa/

>Ruth Davidson planning Scottish Tory breakaway as she challenges Theresa May's Brexit plan

I TOLD YOU BROS, I TOLD YOU DAWGS, TOLD YOU ABOUT REMOANER TORIES

At least Voldemort didn't win xD

No confidence....

lefites hate anything with the word anti in it apart from anti-fascist or anti-racist, then its ok.

When May inevitably falls on her sword who should we be looking out for in the leadership race and why the fuck isn't Moggy gonna step up to it?