CNN's Reza Aslan FIRED for Anti-Trump Rant

Reza, the perpetually offended Muslim is now persona non grata at CNN.

This makes you wonder what's going on when major media outlets are ditching Aslan and Kathy Griffin when they are solidly hard-Left liberals who both sincerely hate our Glorious President.

Redpill me on why the Left eats its own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/democrats/2016/6/the-economy-under-democratic-vs-republican-presidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trying to appear objective. I cannot even stand thinking about CNN.

They fucking turn on each other at the drop of a hat.

>Redpill me on why the Left eats its own.

Because they're beginning to exit reality completely.

>the left eats its own

This adage has been shown correct again and again, yet these pompous buffoons think that big daddy lefty will protect them when they spew vitriol from there frothy mouths. I'm glad they are getting a taste of their own medicine. Perhaps they will now learn that leftism is kind insofar as you are obedient and subservient. Any deviation from accepted norms or practices, even if they are directed against your detractors is not tolerated. Only a very narrow view of politics is allowed and only a certain kind of rhetoric is allowed. Veer from this road and kiss your ass goodbye, no matter how obsequious and spineless you are.

Jews don't make a move unless it makes financial sense. They probably wanted to unload his garbage show anyway and took an opportunity to try and appear as if they have integrity

who watches cuckcockniggers

They were thrown under the bus for the greater good. ruining their careers (which should be ruined) so that they can say they are bipartisan.
That's all.

Because in the Church of Victimology, the path to salvation is not self-improvement or hard work, its demanding everyone recognize that you are more oppressed than others.

A straight male Muslim with a PhD isnt sacred enough as against the shekels.

Left wingers have an inbuilt obsession with ideological purity. The fact that left wing causes commonly try to appeal to people through the ego and emotion. You get a group of people who are in it for that feelgood ego boost. But there's only so much ego boost you can get from lording your moral superiority over the right wing enemy, and they need that ego boost like a crackhead needs crack. So they start lording over their own for not being as devoted (translation: extreme as they are/too moderate) which leads to the left wing ouroboros behavior.
Basically they're egotists who get off on feeling superior to others and instinctually create more 'others' so they can feel superior over more people.

Maybe they had a rare moment of self-awareness and realize how obvious their shilling for everything anti-Trump is and how stupid they look.

Outstanding!

I have a special hatred for Reza. He's truly the worst.

It's not enough to just be liberal or straight ticket republican. You have to suck the cock of the people you hate. Then you're really "popping bottles"

>appeal to objectivity
>CNN
Na, Ancient Media is less trustworthy than Macedonian Fake News. At this point they also can go full retard, it really doesn't matter any more

>Not fired for being a fucking cannibal

Where do they even get that to have enough for a news reporter to share with?

>all these replies and no ones posted a link to his rant

If they fired every cannibal, they'd only have two janitors left

Plenty of people complained to CNN and their Sponsors.

Money talks...Bullshit walks. Bye Reza!

so true.

Does he know he's going to die of dementia in 20 years because of this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion

The brain he ate was his.

this

Because CNN has integrity.

maybe CNN are slowly realise they are heading for their own downfall and doing some 'culling of the herd'.
expect a rather conservative approach in some of their programming soon I suspect.
they follow the money, the left wing narrative isn't bringing them much applause lately.

Hahahahaha!
Best joke ever!

>Kathy Griffin and Reza Aslan fired in the same week for anti-Trump comments

Is CNN becoming, dare I say it, /ourguys/, or are they just trying to look unbiased?

The Right does it too.
This is normal human behavior.

Oh wow. I guess CNN was /our network/ afterall.

B-b-but Persians are based!!!

It was his mortal enemy that pulled the strings.

Think of society as a pendulum. Societal values have swung to just about their left-most point; it's hard to get more mainstream left than we are. So, human nature dictates that the only place to go from there is for the pendulum to start swinging back to center, then further right until it hits the right-most limit.

If you understand that: Griffin and this sand nigger tried to break the pendulum.

Nice

he's a fucking scholar you idiots

Hos co-workers were probably terrified he was on the verge of going postal and AK-47 mowing down the entire office staff.

Not even kidding. Every muslim is an accomplice, enabler or outright terrorist.

Glad we fired him.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

aw hit back up

To put it so the average underage b& faggot can understand, people like Aslan and Griffin reveal their true power level and are sacrificed in fear that their ideas might spread.

wheres the FUCKING rant
this website SUCKS SO MUCH NOW
IF YOU WERE AN ACTUAL AUTIST YOU WUOLDNT HAVE DARED MAKE THIS POST WITHOUT PUTTING IT IN
NORMIES GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT

Trying to pump water out of a sinking ship

should have been killed, but I guess fired will do.
wtf is up with CNN are they going Fox News conservative all of a sudden? This guy is literally a representation of their audience.

He was fired for his anti-trump rant and not for eating human brains?

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

I don't know who this fuck is but they probably did it for s good reason
They kicked Griffin because if they hadn't it would have been the end of their company

It's on (or was on) twitter

It's actually pretty simple. The Left holds itself to a higher standard than The Right.

>firing somebody for saying something bad against trump

That's fucking disgusting. They should all be killed.

This

Actually I wish they would get more blatant with their hypocrisy since all old media is slowly dying. It would be hilarious to watch.

They are preparing an alternative news network with all these people.
Firing them is part of the plan to make them look "independent" and "against the system".

Its just a small piece of shit cut off from a much larger piece of shit.

CNN is still shit.

for realz tho??

was it for saying trump should be raped? havent really followed this story. to leftists, joking about rape is the worst possible thing in life besides saying nigger.

>Unironically thinking this.

Even shit agencies like CNN know when to cut a loose end when it gets too annoying.

It's 64D underwater zero gravity chess to make people hate Trump more. The left know why they're hated.

>cnn
>left
man you guys really need to know the difference between neo-liberalism and leftism.

man you really need to realize that the left has completely given up on economics because they know they will never be allowed to touch that in a million years anywhere outside Africa and a handful of other shitholes and have focused their efforts entirely on deconstructing western civilization through sexuality, gender and race

meh, probably did it on purpose when he saw cnn was going down.

I can't believe this cunt thought that was an acceptable post for a public figure with a TV gig. And for nothing. There was nothing racist about it. Feels good man. Fuck that beady eyed sand closet homo sand nigger piece of fucking shit. Wew laddies

true philosophers

Until I see the rant I am going to assume he vanished in a CIA brainwashing experiment.

>the right is full of retarded man children who can't stop screeching GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
>the left is full of retarded SJWs who turn on each other for the dumbest shit

Goddamn this country is pure garbage now.

his acting career must be slow to work for cnn

jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/democrats/2016/6/the-economy-under-democratic-vs-republican-presidents

huh....really makes you think....

Because opinions are their oxygen. Starve them, and they'll start hyperventilating

It's just damage control. They don't want any unneeded controversy that can mess up their advertisers.

Eh, I'm not sure if Reza Aslan is Persian. It's just a psyops to make Persians look bad.

The only Iranian who gets any recognition is this idiot, but I can think of many others who are far better and deserve recognition.

I'm not surprised, so is the leader of ISIS

He is Persian, and is super popular among the Persian community in the US.

Reza Aslan is a muppet and says stupid shit all the time. CNN dropped him to save face.

Indians eat monkey brains. I saw it in a documentary one time.

>Basically they're egotists who get off on feeling superior to others and instinctually create more 'others' so they can feel superior over more people.

Isn't that what you're doing too? And now what I'm doing.

We lost oreily. More blood must flow

Interesting. I didn't know dots were interested in American conservative news.

Many Japanese citizens are conservative; still doesn't explain why they would give two shits about the conservatives over here though.

>CNN's Reza Aslan FIRED for Anti-Trump Rant
Here's hoping he comes back to work wearing a vest and takes down the rest of the CNN faggots.

I know Japan is a conservative culture.
I just can't comprehend why they would enjoy the fat, wrinkly white blowhard pompous asses that American television shits out once a decade.

Night of the long knives

This GIF implies that there are in fact two identical versions of every continent and if I sailed past the Arctic Circle I'd find a second Earth.

More like night of the black dildos.

This excuse to say scheckels

>reluctantly checking

shill

You'd think current year would be a wake up call to CNN. Being shutdown at press conference, firing a handful of it's storytellers, being proven utterly wrong on its polling and 'analysis' time and again, and being outright filmed staging news...when are they gonna get a clue that they have majorly fucked up?

>he can't refute the image

So he does admit that he holds biased views and has used CNN as a platform to forward said biased views?

So he knows he is fucking with public opinion....

they don't want to legitimize Trump's accusations quite that perfectly, hence ditching Aslan and Griffin

You overthought it. Your explanation is truthful, these things are happening all the time. But what it's really come to with the left is that their entire system relies on pigeonholing people into categories of identities that should be "offended" as a way to achieve objectives. Eventually the left trips over its own system because people don't fit so nicely into political identities, and when you try to make everyone a victim you run out of outsiders to blame for the victimization, or you end up with two diametrically opposed identities who have claimed victimization by the other.

I don't need to refute it, its self evident that you're a faggot shill.

They all are. They just fail to step onto their bosses' shit lists so easily and so preventably.

Okay, that was a good try, but this time try to use an actual source.

What do you consider an "actual source"? It's hard to know when you keep moving the goalposts.

>scholar
>"herp-a-derp! p-p-p-piece of shit!