Are you guys just internet tough guys or can you actually defend yourselves against antifa and enriched minorities?

Are you guys just internet tough guys or can you actually defend yourselves against antifa and enriched minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/101329586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

larper checking in.

I can defend myself but I never needed to do against antifa.
When the "Fuck Hofer" march took place in Vienna I was posting live in a Sup Forums thread. At one point 2 Anitfas tried to intimidate me so i threatened them with violence. They got scared, a stiff neck and walked fast away. When i followed them they began to walk the other direction.

Tl;dr you don't have to fight any anitfa when small in numbers because they are pussies

I can sell them weapons. Than can become handy when we are going to get rid of all the fat white fucks who think they are rambo because they watch tactical videos on the internet and have a big knife.

This. I honestly can't justify having beliefs unless I know someone can beat someone up for me and it's always better if I can do the job myself. It's how the Jews work.

only thing holding me back is the law, frog

Of course.

Here is my thread. At the bottom is the incident
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/101329586

I honestly would never say the shit I say on here to anyone irl. I larp, and thats all.

I'm actually pretty liberal in my real life.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

this
I show some powerlevel when I'm drunk but that's it

I have 7 scars on my head and face and i look like the picture i have attached to this post.
I am also far more intelligent than most people associated with Antifa or the so called enriched minorities. So, that said, i am not afraid of anyone but i will choose my battles and only use violence when being threatened to a point where i do not have a choice.

I can hold my own. But the kiwi antifa can't get the numbers to be effective so they avoid confrontation.

In all conflicts where antifa don't outnumber drumpfies 10 to 1, antifa usually get BTFO

The people beating up antifa aren't tough guys, they're larpers themselves.

There is literally no point in beating trust fund kids and jewish professors.

i have 1248 scars on my heart and soul and i look like the picture i have attached to this post.
I am also far more handsome than most people associated with gfs or the so called enriched roasties. So, that said, i am not afraid of anyone but i will choose my dates and only use handholding when being threatened to a point where i do not have a choice.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

some idiot nigger tried to rob me with a little pocketknife while I was walking back to the ferry from a late mariners game in seattle one night

I beat him with my walking cane so bad they almost charged me with assault

pic related is my walking stick(never underestimate a cripple)

I bit a guys ear off in March 2000 in a bar fight. But I just stay out of trouble now. I didnt start the fight. I was busy getting drinks when it kicked off. But I sure finished it. They all ran away when they saw that shit. So I saved myself and my friend from getting a beating from fives guys. Sometimes you have to get nasty.

You made me laugh, user.

>crusader
>using slav shit

It should be a M4 or more correctly a L86

looks kinda like an ax

>against antifa
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yes there is, it's fucking hilarious!

Wot you say faggot

Seattle is like the safest city I've ever lived in, how the hell did you get knife pulled on you coming back from an m's game

I know a lot of martial arts from muay thai to wrestling and was planning on attending some protests in hopes of having disagreements with antifa, but the protests kept getting canceled by the organizer

im a pretty big/built guy so aside from the larping projecting meme, id probably have no problem

its called an axe head cane
it's one solid piece of polypropylene
the head is an amazingly comfortable grip but also works great in a defensive situation
the edge isn't sharp like a knife but does cut
I wouldn't use it to chop down a tree but it will cut into wood with a good swing

Wtf are you me
I have 3 across my face and one of them is major
I look like I've been scratched by a tiger or something but they all happened on separate occasions
I also have buzz cut and pretty solid jaw
I lift a lot too and have fighting experience and all my m8s are the same so I would say not many people would want to fight me

fucking pioneer square drunks

I believe I can. I own 2 shotguns, 2 rifles, loads of knives, hunting bow upt to 100 pounds of force and I'm trained in martial arts.

Nah, I'm just a real life Travis Bickle.

I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.

Can you compete with a Brit and a butter knoife though?
I think not

literally and i mean literally would always run from the slightest danger

but yeah 14/88 >:^D

Thank God for the rain which has helped wash the garbage and trash off the sidewalks. I’m working a single now, which means stretch-shifts, six to six, sometimes six to eight in the a.m., six days a week. It’s a hustle, but it keeps me busy. I can take in three to three-fifty a week, more with skims. I work the whole city, up, down, don’t make no difference to me – does to some. Some won’t take spooks – Hell, don’t make no difference to me. They’re all animals anyway. All the animals come out at night: Whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

taxi driver was a fine picture

Sorry everyone, I don't have time to read the responses.

But I also ask the same question as the poster. I'm from woodbridge, NJ, look it up.

We may have put a "v word" on richard spencer because we were alarmed by his torch-light procession.

Can you protect yourselves in person from antigua and also from "Sicilian Intimidation" if you understand what I'm talking about? lolol jks

My senpai has successfully defended itself from the mafia and from gestapo for hundreds of years btw and i am literally wearing a $500 watch in my underwear as i type this

This shit is hilarious.

The feds have infiltrated and will deal with 'antifa'

I'm not interested in getting stabbed by some neo-Bolshevik thug who thinks everyone he doesnt like is an actual nazi.

imo Sup Forums is better off trying to redpill antifags on the debt-money fiat system, the MIC, and why 2% of the population that runs the banks, media, academia, and government promotes 'multiculturalism' as a cryptofascist means of growing the power of the bankers' totalitarian world government.

They are useful idiots for Soros determined to piss off the 95% of us who are paleocons, libertarians, and classical liberals.

Serious riots etc will lead to government using more and more 'emergency powers.'

They should also consider what happens when they attack the wrong people.

Sooner or later their violence will get a response they won't at all like.

All that training is useless against an intelligent psychopath, user.

Any vids of that?

You might be on to something, upon further expection.

>expection
a painting
>reality
someone got hit by a stone

what are you implying mamud?

This silences the red scum

I can. Because I'm an American and we have guns. Come and get it, commie scum.

Can I?

I have been doing it daily for years...

Welcome to anarchy, brought to you by satan's faithful semitic sons

I've showed up to watch Antifa protests a couple of times. When not outnumbering their opponents by a large amount, they're giant fucking pussies. Sometimes they're giant fucking pussies even when outnumbering their opponents. I had some beta Antifa cucks start talking shit about me when they thought I was out of earshot at one of the events, and I just gave them a nasty glare, and they STFU. They would have shit their pants had they known that I had my CCW and two spare mags on me.

nope i can not. what i can do. noting. go awau. cucl

Hey euros, want some survival tips from a saltwater spic on how to survive societal collapse from a Dominican NatSoc?

My laptop is older,large and pretty sturdy.

I like hiding behind it.

US Antifa is a tiny group and just annoying. They are stupid and no real threat to anyone.

My best defense against antifa cucks is not going to retarded free speech rallies, living in a nice suburb and working downtown. If you come in my door without my permission you had better hope I get the shotgun because I'd much rather try out my sambo against an untrained assailant I can legally kill.

The ones that are able to go IN your door are not going to be effected by your shotgun, user.

Someone needs to post the Happymerchantghost.jpg right now in response to .

vs a swarm of antifa? no, no one can defend vs a swarm of people

vs single antifa people, I'd feel pretty confident I could bash the fuck out of them unless it was someone who has trained in fighting
I'm strong but i haven't trained in fighting

Probably not, but browsing Sup Forums has convinced me to start looking for some sort of martial arts training in my area. My coworker who actually knows their shit says most of the stuff around here is just for show though, gotta find someplace with actual sparring.

You're far better off just lifting and getting bigger and stronger imo
Martial arts is ok as a hobby
In reality it does little to defend you unless you are an expert and even then if you come across someone bigger and stronger you're fucked

check'em
and only seven?

>44 pussy mag
>not .50 African eliminator

this

I fucked up a guy that was attacking my dog and got two years on probation because of my family background -I'm 1/4 gispy-

It's really just about instinct

I'm fighting ANTIFA tomorrow in Austin.

What value does your political ideology have if you am ultimately unwilling to enforce it with violence?

They theorically are, just unmask them, fully or even half-way, they'll scatter off like the bugs they are

when i went to copenhagen a couple of years ago i went to norrebro which is a liberal muzzie infested shithole
i took some pictures of the copenhagen culture house and then some faggot antifa bagde wearing muslims came at me demanding my phone
then i told them to fuck off back to the sandbox fought them

Also, if they're in a group, even on 1vX, just isolate and get a good grip on the more violent one. Take a few hits if you have to, but don't let him go, they usually get away once they see their leader being isolated, and you not letting go. Just wear a face/ead protection in case of "sucker kicks", they'll probably try to hit you where it hurts once you're vulnerable, engaged in grappling

Beware of the mighty french antifa...

why did they fight you?

they wanted my phone
i told them no

this is a good pasta

Cold Steel?

they had Anti Hofer marches in Vienna? i thought Austrians were quite conservative, like germany but without the current retardation they go through

yeah the so called right wing resistance in NZ is weak as fat whiteboys. even the hardest whites the fourth reich folded in prison.

If I have any kind of weapon from the size of a beer bottle and up, then I am golden

t. industry worker used to bang on things with hammers, rods, pipes, shovels, pointy 3 meter iron rods and other assorted metal objects

Also a bit of martial arts when I was younger, so I know the basics of stick-fighting + some epee fencing for a couple of years

There are rabid leftists in every single city in the Western world user. No exceptions.

Come to The Kingdom of the Netherlands and I'll show you, achmettt :^)