POSSIBLE NETHERLANDS HAPPENING

POSSIBLE NETHERLANDS HAPPENING

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/873296341023248390

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2177468-grote-politiemacht-in-eindhoven-om-serieuze-verdachte-situatie.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMK34cG80eA
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/873294867904032769
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/873297741266522114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first post best post

ssheeeeeeeeeeeeeet

________
__
______!

Get to your bunkers this is not a drill.

Nothing happening. Nothing to see here. Tomorrow will be the happening of happenings.

>suspicious situation

The police must have come across a white woman who wants to have white children.

Nothing to do with Islam. Really, I swear!!

this year in a single gif

>tfw a smug Duchanon a few days back was bragging about Netherlands getting no islamic terrorism at all

austria didn't get any so far too tho
but we have a pride parade next weekend so prolly a truck of peace rolling in

it's happening

I know, I literally live 30 minutes out. Fingers crossed its one of those extreme buddhists and my country wakes up, but its prolly nothing.

w-why senpai?

AHAHAHAHAHA

He was wrong though. A Dutch film maker who openly criticized Islam, was murdered in broad daylight by a muslim. That happened years ago though.

>eindhoven
No reason anyone would bomb do anything there. Literally nothing of significance. Fake news

I hope so. May faggot colleague will be there for sure.

Nothing is happening, we would have heard more by now, false alarm.

Do it faggots.

Actually you're wrong, Eindhoven is a place of small importance and thus a small target, it has everything shitskins love, including enough shitskins to do the job.
My bet is still on Utrecht CS to be the place our first attack comes though.

>Fingers crossed its one of those extreme buddhists and my country wakes up

Yeah, because when two terrorist attacks happened in the UK the people didnt massively vote for more of them.

Terrorism doesn't wake people up. It just doesn't.
It's up to us.

Not Amsterdam, our most well known city?

We haven't got any either but it's because:

a) we are irrelevant on the power-scale
and
b) we will go full pogrom if muslims try to do shit here

there's no point for them to do anything here

Banter aside, we need to deport all these faggots

I remember another case, a comic artist that draw their faggot of a prophet mohammad (piss and shit be upon him) , Kurt Westergaard or something, right?

Why not amsterdam?

Eindhoven stadium
lots of cops there
code CTER has been used, means terrorism

The Dutch have always been suspicious of heterosexuals

That was a Danish guy I believe

Nah, too obvious, plus (and this is just my own five cents) if I would do something like that, I'd strike something that causes large unrest and forces the country to a halt.
Trains run like shit but they wont move at all if Utrecht falls flat.

well, ISIS themselves did tell muslims to go outside bigger areas and attack smaller targets, more frequent smaller attacks

Well it's on frontpage of NOS now. Maybe not fake news

nos.nl/artikel/2177468-grote-politiemacht-in-eindhoven-om-serieuze-verdachte-situatie.html

I will be too
so i hope not
but if I hope it'll get the degenerates
>a) we are irrelevant on the power-scale
pretty much
>b) we will go full pogrom
tru

True, this much is certain, I don't see how though, given we can't band together.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMK34cG80eA

is it a happening???

Unrelated question. Which European countries are the best at pronouncing Dutch? Non-native speakers will all differ, but who's the most compatible / comfortable with Dutch intonation and linguistic stylings?

It's likely just a suspicious bag being left somewhere and people are thinking it's a bomb.
At best it's a terrorist attack being prevented, but that happens so often throughout Europe it doesn't even make news any longer.

90% certain nobody's going to die and no normie is going to hear or care about this.

large deployment of police forces at Philips Stadium and at the train station nearby

Well, seems like we've prevented yet another one.

oh nee, niet mijn noorderbroeders!!

We're without identity, we need to shape one before we can start practising populist politics.

But that's for another thread.

Media is freaking out, the thing I fear however is that if this isnt something already, the real deal might be coming because of this.
Eindhoven just put itself in the spotlights.

Maybe, that incident was some 10 years ago so i can't really recall. Anyways, muslims have always been oven-worthy faggots.

>It's likely just a suspicious bag being left somewhere and people are thinking it's a bomb.

It happens frequetly everyday in all metro imbecile

Now there are large police presence and helicopter...

Some Swede didn't lube their girlfriends twat well enough. Swedish politicians are upset that a Muslim dick might have been chafed in exercising his right to Swedish women.

thats not how it works faggot

>tfw coming to wien for a coldplay concert

How fucked am I?

We don't get enough of a sample to be sure.

But my money is on the Danish.

Denmark and norway

>austria didn't get any so far too tho

>forgot graz

es kann nicht sein, was nicht sein darf.

debnts

dutchland YES

PLEASE

twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/873294867904032769

I'm starting to get scared here...

NOS: police spox said there was a seriously suspicious situation, now contained

HAPPENING CANCELLED

Oh no, what have they done

Any updates? I find this slow trickle of information in the smartphone social media age unacceptable

Very

>imblying

is it happening?

ffs someone else needs to start getting attacked we cant provide all the happenings

Theres nothing my dudes.

Literally Meeuwis was probs strangling some cats again ifyouknowwhatimean

>graz
>terror attack
i honestly doubt it
a muzzie doesn't keep his mouth shut about doing it for allah

you must not live in a big city to think 1 helicopter means happening

IIRC it's Spain's turn.

its happening

deployed

>Utrecht
Most trains literally go around that place. Traffic wouldn't be much worse without the route through Utrecht.

If you want mayhem blow up schiphol.

deployment? deployment of what? emergency cocksuckers?

Thank you. It's something I'm very interested in, because Dutch has a rather distinct sound. I'd imagine it would present other European speakers with a degree of difficulty in order to pass for native. Cheers

TACTICAL NUKE IN AMSTERDAM

fuck off we had enough with 200 kills at 1 attack when nobody had fucking social media to care about and pray shit. Fuck. OFF.

It's nothing.

I live in Norway, helicopters are not a usual sight

dont wanna jump to conclusions but could it be that WW3 started

IT does here in the Netherlands. Normally at Eindhoven station theres maybe 1 cop car, but now there are multiple. I was at the station 1.5 hours ago and It was quiet. Definitie possiblilty of a habbening

>I live in Norway
that explains it

I like how you think mate, I just remember Utrecht blacking out once and all the trains anywhere south going north just stopped.

It better be happening

why tho. what is happening

Eindhoven literally is a but a dot on the map, the place I come from (Dommelen, little bit south from Eindhoven) is even smaller.
If we have more than one helicopter, shit is going down and you can expect anything from a madman with a machete to a wild car chase.
Or a lost person or something.

Reports coming through of a white male in the area.

happening canceled ?

No clue, but the mystery is spicy, don't you think?

But... Whyyyyyyyyyy

NO HAPPENING.

>Volgens een woordvoerder van de politie was er een "serieuze verdachte situatie", die nu onder controle is.

According to a police spokesmen there was a serious situation that is now under control. Police statement will follow in 40 min.

>suspicious situation
how vague

twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/873297741266522114

#Netherlands #Eindhoven - Code "CTER" has been used, indicating it is terror related.

They would be able to kill a lot of people at Utrecht during rush hour though. Forutunately it is heavily patrolled by cops, and i suspect a rapid response team is close to/on the the station nowadays

that's a very accurate translation

Friendly reminder we're also the country that said: Nothing is the matter, just go to bed and go to sleep, literally moments before the second world war.

brehs...it's not even funny any more

>BREAKING: Witnesses: Nobody is allowed to go to the stadium of where the concert was anymore, not clear why. @NOS reports serious situation.
Possible hostages.

Is it back on my doods?!

ik vraag me altijd af waarom ze niet gewoon een truck door lowlands reiden, 100+ doden confirmed

Damn toothpastes keep getting away with it. Rest of western europe contributes to habbenings but dutchfags always get out free. It must be all the goddamn weed.

Thats what I figured, although you could kill a lot of people anywhere I suppose.. With that in mind, you're probably right about the rapid response units.
It is just a matter of time though, sooner or later, someone is gonna go boom here.

another bataclan incident maybe?

it's not a live attack, maybe something that foiled