Sweden Becoming Redpilled? Sweden Democrats Now Second-Largest Party

>Sweden Democrats overtake moderates as Sweden's second-largest party
>Sweden Democrats, according to (((Wikipedia))), has been described as "far right," right wing populist, national conservative, anti-immigration
>Also according to (((Wikipedia))), the party had roots in Swedish Fascism and was part of the late '80s white supremacy movement (telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10823028/EU-elections-2014-I-can-hear-the-boots-of-the-1930s-marching-through-Europe.html)
>Founding party officials "were several people that had formerly expressed strong support for the ideology of Nazism" (expressen.se/kvallsposten/har-bildar-nazisterna-partiet-sd--i-malmo/, svd.se/nazist-arbetade-for-ss--var-med-och-grundade-sd)
>The (((other parties) have refused to cooperate with them in the past (sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5965660)

ARTICLE: thelocal.se/20170601/anti-immigration-sweden-democrats-overtake-moderates-as-swedens-second-largest-party-poll

So, guys, could Swedes be... awakening? Discuss.
"Muh far right" narratives about SD:
economist.com/node/18398641?story_id=18398641
theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/14/sweden-democrats-flex-muscles-anti-immigrant-kristianstad

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/o97yp
thelocal.se/20170601/anti-immigration-sweden-democrats-overtake-moderates-as-swedens-second-largest-party-poll
archive.fo/OetJP
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10823028/EU-elections-2014-I-can-hear-the-boots-of-the-1930s-marching-through-Europe.html
archive.fo/7W66Z
expressen.se/kvallsposten/har-bildar-nazisterna-partiet-sd--i-malmo/
archive.fo/T3WzY
svd.se/nazist-arbetade-for-ss--var-med-och-grundade-sd
economist.com/node/18398641?story_id=18398641
archive.fo/0c9Lc
theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/14/sweden-democrats-flex-muscles-anti-immigrant-kristianstad
archive.fo/o97yp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMvDpfp9wm0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always archive shills

>theguardian com/world/2014/dec/14/sweden-democrats-flex-muscles-anti-immigrant-kristianstad
archive.is/o97yp

>Tfw Sweden is the only European country decucking itself

Sweden has bigger chance then your country, but alot of countries have though.

(((Sverige Demokraterna)))

Umm, yeah.

When will democracycucks learn

Jimmie Åkesson is Europes best politician

Är din syster en ras skämdare?

Sage

skändare*

hvis hon her det måste hon vara en skämd av en syster

Hopefully someday a right-wing reactionary party will rise in leafland. Until then I will root for Jimmie "Rustles" Akesson.

Archives because screw shills
>thelocal.se/20170601/anti-immigration-sweden-democrats-overtake-moderates-as-swedens-second-largest-party-poll
archive.fo/OetJP

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10823028/EU-elections-2014-I-can-hear-the-boots-of-the-1930s-marching-through-Europe.html
archive.fo/7W66Z

>expressen.se/kvallsposten/har-bildar-nazisterna-partiet-sd--i-malmo/
archive.fo/T3WzY

>svd.se/nazist-arbetade-for-ss--var-med-och-grundade-sd
Wouldn't work with archive.is for (((some reason)))

>economist.com/node/18398641?story_id=18398641
archive.fo/0c9Lc

>theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/14/sweden-democrats-flex-muscles-anti-immigrant-kristianstad
archive.fo/o97yp

>(((you)))

Look at the faces of the non-Achmed people in the picture here They're clearly disgusted

They have to cooperate with the Jews until they gain power. Not supporting Israel, along with refusing to associate with niggers and sandniggers, in Europe is a death wish to any political party due to extreme cuckery

self bump

Did all the shitposting work?

maybe

>haha you have to support the jews if you want to save yourself
>haha you can't save yourself
>hahaha sweden loves immigrants
>haha sweden has to cooperate with jews in order to start decucking themself

Sometimes you have to play the hand you've been dealt.

The Sweden Democrats are more likely than not the biggest party already. This has been true for some time in the Sentio polls, the only polls that accurately predicted the 2010 and 2014 outcomes.

preddy much, i know people in SD who wouldn't even say that they are SD to some stranger over the phone.

>särskrivning

Snälla du

Don't worry, the Swedish media will shame them away. Cucks gonna cuck.

Before the next election, the other parties will say they've tightened their policies on immigration, voters will say phew and not for SD.

>implying they haven't done that for the last couple of years...

Shouldnt they be called republicans if they are right wing?

Probably because 95% of the population in Sweden don't support them at all. A great majority of their voters just vote for them because the current situation is unsustainable and they literally have no other option. If Sweden reduced immigration rates to under 10 000 a year, started deporting all the Afghans and Moroccan kids who are denied asylum and arrested everyone in the immigrant crime organizations SD would lose all their voters immediately. This isn't going to happen though.

I only know a single person who openly supports SD, but it wouldn't surprise me if almost everyone I know would vote for them in the next election.

Should be interesting, then. Sounds like both Brexit and Trump.

They'll turn it up to 11 now.

>american politics

Fuck you and your 3rd world shithole faggot

they can try, but nobody believes their shit anymore. Only Baby boomers who shut down any discussion believe MSM.
I live in Stockholm, yet i know that 9 of 10 guy friends i know are voting for SD.
Women are usually just apolitical.
i know that's anecdotal

It only takes one to be the start of a critical mass, Tell that person to keep dancing.

That's actually what has caused them to grow so much. Paradoxically SD causes the other parties to be even more cucked since they don't want to be associated with SD and double up on the name-calling. This is how SD has grown exponentially the last 4 elections, and continue to do so to the election in 2018.
That's not what they do though. They can't call for stricter immigration policies without being associated with SD. SD basically has a carte blanche when it comes to campaigning, while the other parties either have to avoid immigration policies altogether or run on the "at least you're not a racist if you vote for us" slogan.

>If the other parties did everything SD promised to do nobody would vote for SD anymore

Well no shit.

thing is, they had their chance to do it. Now their trust is eroded.
I would never go back to any of the other parties at this point.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMvDpfp9wm0

Thanks for your input leaf. The issue with your smartass rebuttal is that SD's party program includes a lot more than those couple of things. SD want to go a lot further than most people who vote for them do. The other parties have failed to offer an alternative for these voters.

It's so funny when they say anti-immigration, sounds like immigration is necessary somehow. Are they even anti-immigration or just anti-refugees?

What kind of gay ass shit is this?

I guess Sweden is not redpilled after all.

mostly anti-refugee.
Legal immigration is a non issue, because you need a job etc. to normally be able to immigrate here.
Refugee system is beyond broken.

>Not knowing Republicans have been the only party pushing civil rights laws through the US government since its establishment
>The Democrats tried too and ended up letting niggers vote
>Not knowing "right" as measured on a political compass determines the belief of someone in regards to economic freedom, and the historical term of "right wing" is the place where the commoners sat in houses of government in the French revolution
>Not knowing the Democrats are composed exclusively of rich people
>Not knowing Sweden is a different country than the USA

This is where the ">american education" meme comes from

>Oppose people illegally entering country
>Oppose 500k+ new people coming a year
>Oppose refugees without proper screening
>Oppose economic migrants claiming refugee status

5 years ago these positions were common sense. Now they are far-right anti-immigrant extremist nazism.

They're actually not right-wing. Their ideology is protectionist/nationalist social democracy, pretty much like Sweden was in the 1930s-1950s. In either case they're not republicans, all parties are constitutional monarchists with the possible exception of the left and green parties.