Mormonism is Based

>all white
>very traditional
>good at business - can compete with jews
>churches look like fantasy castles
So Sup Forums, why aren't you a Mormon yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_appraisal_of_the_Book_of_Abraham
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you the same guy who makes this thread all the time or do people legitimately enjoy these threads?

I've never made this thread before.
I don't know how others receive them.

>Mormonism is Based on lies
We know.

>top of the spire is not a cross, but...some guy
is this a bad sign?

It's an angel blowing a trumpet

That's Joseph Smith
Founder of Mormonism
Using a method of execution as the symbol of Christianity was pretty weird, anyway.

It's not Joseph Smith it's Moroni the ancient Book of Mormon prophet who gave Joseph Smith the gold plates.

wow
>an angel who visited Joseph Smith
according to wikipedia
>Using a method of execution as the symbol of Christianity was pretty weird, anyway
no it's not, it's the symbol for the ultimate sacrifice that God made for us. just convert to Catholicism, or at least don't try to convert people in Catholic countries. go to china or the middle east or something, maybe it'll be a good gateway to the Truth.

Because it's a blasphemous cult that has nothing to do with Christianity. You're actually better off being a scientologist. Mormon mandatory tithing costs more than Scientology.

Because their founder was a conman and wanted criminal. Like a Jew he was caught selling fake bank notes and had to flee across the country.

Hello, camwhore's asshole licker

China and the middle east are about the only two places they don't have missionaries. Because the commies won't allow it and the muslims will kill them.

it's wacko headbanger bullshit

>implying Christianity in general isn't

>America
>Catholic Nation
Umm...

Implying Darwinism is anything but idiotic.

they go to mexico all the time

Ive been in contact with a few Mormon missionaries lately and have come to discover that the LDS church was truly founded by a rapist and swindler.

The whole order is structured in that the common Mormon has to kill themselves to receive their sealings and a place in heaven, while anyone the church deems worthy is capable of earning a "second sealing" basically saving them a spot in heaven-- no matter what.

Mormons have to go through these weird masonic rituals in the temples that most people aren't even allowed to enter.

The whole religion reeks of evil.

How?

Fuck off shill. You have tons of missions to subhuman religions of the world. Visit Utah - plenty of cucks with gook and dindu adopted "kids"

Weird, than why don't I see Mormons committing mass suicide?

The second anointing allows church elites to commit ANY sin while on earth and they still are locked in to become gods in the afterlife. Truly a weird fucked up religion.

Joseph Smith is an ettin

Angel Moroni.
In Mormon text he brought the golden plates to Joseph Smith which is where the 3 books comes from, book of mormon, doctrine and covenants, pearl of great price.
They believe they are a continuation of the Bible.

Pretty based with minimum amounts of feminist bullshit, only men can hold preisthood status. Plus plenty of QTs.
But their rules fucking suck.

>>all white
Nope. They even have the Mormon church in japan. Go figure. It's become international. I guess those missionaries paid off.

>Mandatory
It's not mandatory and it's 10%

They are pretty segregated though. In Utah they have separate Polynesian and Spanish congregations.

thats not joseph smith you faggot

And it's biblical.

>Mandatory
I have only paid tithes one time since I joined the Church, and my Bishop has never said anything about it

very little of what you just said is even close to true.

if you want to get to the higher levels of heaven then its mandatory.

this is not true.

since so many like to slander brother joseph

enjoy something from the horses mouth

Peace be still, bury the hatchet and the sword, the sound of war is dreadful in my ear. [But] any man who will not fight for his wife and children is a coward and a bastard.

Author: Joseph Smith

im a mormon and i dont think its the most based thing to be desu senpai

its the angel moroni

t. mormon

>the common Mormon has to kill themselves to receive their sealings and a place in heaven

what the fuck are you referring to my guy

what parts not true?

>church founded as a whites-only pseudo-british israelism kind of thing
>today they actively go to every shitskin country and promise to help them get into the USA if they convert
>some shitskins take them up on the offer
>"oh but they're still bretty segregated, and mormons have so many kids that Utah will be one of the last states to have a non-white majority and even then most people in Utah will be mormon even if they aren't white"

WOOOOOOOOOW

>Higher kingdoms
Celestial? Mandatory? No.

Thats a fucking lie

What is that magical place?

yes it is you fuck.

if you want to go to the highest levels of heaven you have to do temple works and be sealed. you cannot get a temple reccommend (the thing needed to do temple works) without being a full tithe payer.

so no, you dont have to pay to go to heaven. but you have to pay to do the things that get you to heaven.

I've had some Maori Mormon come to my door before.

>heretical
>satanic
>pedophilic

no, thanks

literally what the fuck are you talking about

Becuase they always come knocking my door and annoy the fuck out of me.

Besides Presbyterian/Protestant is literally God's chosen way of life.

>Worshipping a jewish king.

Mormons support illegal immigration.

Glenn Beck is the perfect example of the average thought process of the majority of Mormons, maximum cheetoh pill.

Well who want to be part of a religion that has a talking salamander, a magical seeing hat, and protective underwear?

Bullshit my guess.
Suicide is murder in mormonism.

The church handbook tells converts to stay in their own countries to build up the church.

>Besides Presbyterian/Protestant is literally the jewish God's chosen way of life.
ftfy

I had a temple recommend. Wasn't a full tithe payer. Had the higher preisthood too until I realized how culty it is.
It's subjective to the bishop or stake president

>Besides Presbyterian/Protestant is literally God's chosen way of life.
Protecucks like you are so delusional.

Salt Lake LDS temple

>today they actively go to every shitskin country and promise to help them get into the USA if they convert

that is false
mormon missionaries go to shithole countries but no one is helped or even encouraged to come to the US

Did you get your information on the Church from South Park and college campuses?

None of it is true.

This happens every time there's a mormon thread on Sup Forums. A bunch of anons come out of no where and start posting a bunch of nonsense they either read on the internet or their pastor said about the competition.
Its sad.

Disney castle

Catholicucks detected. Go get you penis fondled by the Pope. I hear that he swears he talks to God directly.

ok because your bishop was a shit doesnt mean you dont have to pay to go to heaven.
corrupt people doesnt mean its not the rules

Unless they fancy a particular pussy there

who the girl

Why would I want to join a religion started by an obvious fraud? He couldn't even translate that Egyptian scroll and plain made up a translation. It's an open and shut case: he was a list.

wow thanks for explaining all that. i was mormon for 20 years and agree with everything user said. so tell me HOW its not true.

No, I live in a Mormon majority town that's red as fuck and trying to become a sanctuary city because you blue pilled fucks took over the city council.

Why inventing new religions is even allowed?

what town

Yeah but that's sort of a red herring anyways. The fact that people are misinformed about mormonism doesn't make their actual history any less ridiculous.

The same reason inventing the old religions was allowed.

Not true, extended family is Mormon. They infiltrate China under the auspices of teaching english at university and do low-key missionary work.

>worships a false prophet who literally believed Native Americans were a lost tribe of Israel and that their language is inherently Semitic
>it's an obvious fucking hoax
>gee Sup Forums why not be Mormon

he was 14 why would he make up a translation? he couldn't translate the egyptian shit b/c it wasnt gods will
Joseph Smith wasn't a translator he was able to translate the BoM because he had special tools and God's inspiration

because they go to hell for believing in a different made up religion

Sup Forums a bunch of retards and only care about how white something is

before I type out an explanation, to be clear we're talking about this statement:
>The second anointing allows church elites to commit ANY sin while on earth and they still are locked in to become gods in the afterlife. Truly a weird fucked up religion.
?

I disagree, but whatever. The actual history has a few blemishes of course, like anything, but the things people make up are beyond absurd. All the parts that are real are no stranger that what you would read in the Bible.

>>worships a false prophet
moromons don't worship any prophets, just our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ

not really, i don't give a fuck, the point is that Joseph Smith claimed Native American civilizations were Semitic when it's demonstrably false that nothing in their language or culture is Semitic in origin

>moromons don't worship any prophets, just our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
okay, you follow an obious false prophet then, same shit

I'm talking about the book of Abraham, which Smith allegedly translated from an Egyptian scroll years before hieroglyphics were decoded. The translation was later found to be completely made-up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_appraisal_of_the_Book_of_Abraham

He couldn't translate them because the Rosetta Stone wasn't found yet. Afterword the book of Abraham was properly translated as pagan burial rituals.

Fraud is fraud you don't need to defend it.

read this

>All the parts that are real are no stranger that what you would read in the Bible.
At least the places and tribes in the Bible, such as the Hittites and Assyrians and philistines, were real.

There is still zero archeological evidence that a Lost tribe of israelites migrated to the new world. Zip, zero, zilch. It's not comparable.

since you said none of anons post was true i meant the whole thing.

>founded by a rapist and swindler.
maybe not a rapist but definitely a swindler

>has to kill themselves to receive their sealings and a place in heaven
i didnt take "kill themselves" literally. more like "bend over backwards" if he meant it literally them this is false.
> "second sealing" basically saving them a spot in heaven-- no matter what.
this is true unless they kill someone according to D&C 132
>Mormons have to go through these weird masonic rituals in the temples that most people aren't even allowed to enter.
all true

It's the angel Moroni you fuck. He gave Joseph Smith the golden plates and helped him lead the Mormons to Utah.

God is an exalted man, Men can be exalted. Makes more sense than being a slave to God for all eternity.

>implying Joseph Smith was actually visited by an angel from God
lmao

what about the kinderhook plates he translated?

I heard some dude discovered some shit that could have ended the Mormon religion. So the Mormons had him killed.

Also I went to high school in Utah for a year and I didn't understand why they had mormon seminary classes next to the high school. Isn't religion and school not suppose to mix? Mormons got big balls it won't surprise if they have a planned to built Utah as a country or stage a coup if the USA fails.

>"But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness." Romans 6:15-23 (ESV).

thats why seminary is next to the high school, not on it. the church owns the land that the seminaries are on. if you are in HS you dont sign up for seminary, you sign up for "school release" or whatever they wanna call it so you technically arent in school

>>all white
Assisted at one wedding of a peruvian with a ginger white brazilian woman.
Assisted at a wedding of an indian manlet with a mullata from here (romanian-nigger shit).
All of them were going to the US, not US citizens.
t. paid to take photos at events

Fun fact I was told
Mormons went out of their way to adopt gypsy turdlets and take them to the US.
Something something about uniting all the people of the world something something spreading truth something.

Enjoy your mormon turbo breeding gypsy machines, americans.

>Mormonism

>I heard some dude discovered some shit that could have ended the Mormon religion. So the Mormons had him killed.
New CNN sources - Some dude

I meant that's who he is according to the Mormons you ass burger.

Saying "it was a metaphor" after implying cult like suicide doesn't cut it. It is intentional misdirection, and therefore a lie.
The concept of a "second sealing" is more complicated than that and that's part of the problem with explaining Mormon theology, if you don't understand the basics, taking about anything higher is not going to make any sense. So they can just post whatever and it sounds crazy because no one understands the base. But to stay on topic, """Church elites""" aren't receiving second sealings, as it talks about in DC132, making what he said not true. The only people who would ever receive a "second sealing" are people who wouldn't "go do whatever sins they want after" anyways.
Last part is fair enough I guess, I don't know very much about masons. But I could say the same thing about a catholic mass, or a baptism from the viewpoint of an outsider.

>Mormons believe that there are in fact four sources of divinely inspired words, not just one

>Mormons believe the following about God: He has not always been the Supreme Being of the universe (Mormon Doctrine, p. 321) but attained that status through righteous living and persistent effort (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 345).

> Mormons believe Jesus is a god, but that any human can also become a god (Doctrine and Covenants 132:20; Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 345–354).

>Mormonism teaches that salvation can be earned by a combination of faith and good works (LDS Bible Dictionary, p. 697).

don't you have to wear special underware?