>PM May promises to provide certainty
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

>May to form 'government of certainty' with DUP backing
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40219030

>Job centre knifeman takes workers hostage in Newcastle
news.sky.com/story/knifeman-takes-hostages-at-job-centre-in-newcastle-10909406

>The SNP's Westminster leader Angus Robertson lost his seat in Moray
>Nick Clegg lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to the Labour Party
>Former SNP leader and former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond was unseated in Gordon by the Conservatives
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40215512

>UK's youngest double murderers named
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-37907410

>Mum had gun and drugs in kitchen cupboard
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-40226830

>Stabbing in London's Russell Square not terror-related police say
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/stabbing-londons-russell-square-not-terror-related-police-say/

>How Theresa May's gamble failed
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/jun/09/theresa-may-election-gamble-fail-conservatives-majority-polls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ynf2W6EcGgc
youtube.com/watch?v=RRMGPjkL2zE
niassembly.gov.uk/about-the-assembly/general-information/information-leaflets/ulster-scots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for cheap vpn's ipfend.com/special-offer

NordVPN is pretty good.

>filename
Kek

Knew you'd come back

A lot of VPN's shop you for 'right wing political beliefs'. off the top of my head the one that peter sundae faggot started has done this already

It's very dark outside

I don't think anyone would catch you if you had a

wank in the garden

That Spalding murder story is fucking harrowing.

>The court heard Markham walked for around 30 minutes along Spalding's Coronation Channel to reach Edwards' home before knocking three times on a bedroom window as a pre-arranged signal that he had arrived. Edwards then opened a bathroom window to allow Markham to climb into the house from the roof of a shed, and gave him advice on moving quietly around the property.

>Lucas wounded Mrs Edwards terribly before smothering her with a pillow. It wasn't quick - she struggled and fought for her life while Kim watched on. Despite Kim's reservations about killing her sister, they weren't strong enough to stop Markham.

>Evidence heard in the trial, but unpublished until now, revealed that the couple remained at the house in Dawson Avenue immediately after the killings where they had sex, shared a bath and watched the vampire-themed teen romance Twilight films.

>They were discovered and arrested at the home Edwards shared with her mother and sister 36 hours later, having been reported missing to police.

Seamus, get the fertilizer.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
supa duper

>tfw voted UUP
>missed out on all the DUP victory memes

Yeah he only does it 4 or 5 times a day.

Remember that Enoch Powell was /ourguy/, Anglos.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ynf2W6EcGgc

Floating kippers were the reason Labour had such a favourable shift and the Cons nearly lost because deep down they're still poorfags who want their gibs, the Scots went blue because SNP are done and they already have their gibs, and Labour and the left will never acknowledge this. With all this in mind will the Cons have to pander in a similar way to bring themselves back and are we truly in the final days of bread and circuses?

>keep on reading about from lefties that because the Tories didn't get a majority of the vote that the progressive alliance won and therefore Corbyn should be PM

Do they realize that they're different parties and there was never any alliance?

RIP Good Friday Agreement

That's pretty grim.

About this time last year I was working in murica. I met a proper lefty and we talked about a whole bunch of stuff. He denied that brexit, trump, etc, would happen. He said that "you just can't win with hate any more" and smiled smugly. Proudly. Piously.

That smile has never ever left my memory. Like he was closing his eyes and seeing God's tits.

It's a cult.

Let's ban abortion and gay marriage

Just for clarity scot tories separating is bollocks.

Sounds like a Tory with leadership ambitions is calling in some favours at a newspaper he writes columns in......

Reminder that the DUP are that mental, they champion the use of a made-up, phonetically-spelled language just because Republicans use Irish Gaelic, so they can pretend they have their own language too.

>clappit manch and banes

"""""""""good""""""""" Friday

Is this really true? I feel like it's a joke and that by googling it you will just be making me waste my time.

>banes

YKTD here's a song for you lad

youtube.com/watch?v=RRMGPjkL2zE

Taffy cunt lmaooo

based DUP XD

Wait. So the Irish aren't just stinking drunk all the time, they're speaking actual gibberish AND stinking drunk all the time?

I bought a few Carbombs today fgts

Fucking Wales, you glorified English county

>woman should go to prison for murder

Inconceivable.

fucking love Are Ruth even if she is a lezzer

fun fact: Ruth has actually seen the "Right Wing Ruth's Squad" video, Young Tory showed it to her at a party dinner

>vote labour en masse for gibs
>your swing means conservatives need a coalition
>only one party big enough
>it's an actual nationalist anti-lgbt party

pottery

Fight with the hue some more that was fun.

No, it's real.

>English
>Irish Gaelic
>Ulster Scots

We did it lads. We stopped the commies.

This is what people believe in now that God is dead. The only way they wake up is with cult deprogramming type shit too.

No its fucking true

If you want a laugh go look up the ulster scots versions of government websites, it reads like a drunk scotsman speaking

Wales 1, Ireland 0.
>ya got cucked, son

True. It's called "Ulster Scots" ("Oolster Scats") and it's basically what you get if say Scottish words in an Irish accent and then write them down phonetically.

The daft cunts go bananas for "wur tradishuns" and all that shite so they just made one up.

BANES?

Yes, Irish was recognised as an official language so the DUP demanded ulster scots be recognised as one as well
Its English with a strong Antrim accent and some slang thrown in

It is actually disgusting some of the shite being said about Isabel Oakeshott due to her being anti-Labour on QT. She wasn't even showing her true power levels.

That flag has nothing to do with the DUP.

This is literacy Democracy in action; it's not a bug, but a feature. There's a reason our far wiser forefathers were so mistrustful of democracy.

>lavatries

My fucking sides.

Whoever drew that picture of Caernarfon out that guy's window is a genius.

Fucking hell. I've know of the DUP for years but I didn't realise that they're actual cartoon people. This is amazing.

It's just a dialect, it's like seeing neeps and tatties on a menu and then saying the SNP are so mental they're championing the use of a made-up, phonetically-spelled language.

butthurt after that hour of utter BTFOing of labour

Fucking hell.

what did she make of the right wing ruth's quad video?

>1 like

don't lose any sleep lad

I suppose we are more English than England, looking at the English demographics.
Any eye contact with Pakis lately?

There's a photo of her laughing and grinning while watching it so I assume she enjoyed it

The Scots have the same.

I have left the house once since November so no

Was just going for a generic "Welsh" castle, but thank you for the complement.

she belongs in my bed

>Some French half breed

Doesn't count daffyd

I know those guys, they're both British nationalists

>they don't realise that even with 5 other parties they still wouldn't have enough
>they want a coalition of 5 parties

So do I, for the laughs.

>trusting a woman that called her own party the "nasty party" to lead them to victory

I purposefully posted the most recent one I saw because otherwise someone making an unrelated 'point' would say "well maybe they're referencing something else", there's literally hundreds of others.

It's actually bloody scary. I read Douglas Murray's book the other week and he has a similar thesis about god dead> left believe in tolerance, but I was thinking of examples from my own life, and that lad scared the hell out of me. I've seen real, fervent fanaticism before but not in a white man. Scary.

>banes

ITS FINALLY HERE

THE MEME LANGUAGE OF BIG GUYS 4EU

Hey cumquaffers
Can I just remind you all, amid all this -
SALMOND LOST HIS FUCKING SEAT
SNP FUCKING WRECKED
HAGGIS GIRL BTFO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH
*pauses for wheezy intake of breath*
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO MORE MANDATE FOR INDEPENDENCE

Listen lads I going to shag the GF 4 hrs ..shes up at 6am .. as flys planes /serves teas .. Listen .. I told her I post a Chan an.. an she was ok But Next week MAYS /NET/CP /PAEDO will be... be more than this .. !!!!! I am off to Love Real WOMENLY LOVE .. ! ;) MAY did this .. !

>trusting a woman
FTFY

report any threats of harm to the police

Time to wear my new shorts, lads. No hard Brexit, lads…No hard feelings either.

Dont you mean Farr Keen Heel

Theresa May has my absolute trust. The nation trusts her too.

Yeah looking through them, loads of really vile things

*super duper*

An example: niassembly.gov.uk/about-the-assembly/general-information/information-leaflets/ulster-scots/

>The Assemblie is the devolved Govrenment o Norlin Airlan. Hit haes the pouer for tae mak laas in a braid reinge airts, comprehendan the housin, the employ, the leir, the halth, the agricultur an the environs. Hit forgaithers at the Pairlament Biggins, Belfast.

Pisshead: the language.

> Southern US conservative protestants
> AKA Hillbillies
> Named because they're Billy Boys who live in the hills
> Billy boys= supporters of King William
> AKA Ulster Scots

They're literally the most insance and conservative people on earth and now they're the king makers in the new government.

It's amazing.

Sammy Wilson confirmed for most based MP.

We are both settler people struggling with terrorism perpetrated by he inferior people we have colonized. Thats where this comes from, there are no jews in NI so expecting people here to be woke on that issue is a bit of a stretch.

>mfw I fucked up

>people are proud that he looks like that

We don't print roadsigns in it. It's just an accent. A regional one at that if you're thinking of broad Scots.

>gaelic
Existed for a good many years.

Papers

fugg it's real

I thought you were a virgin, Mair.

That's tricky, all the guns are covered in concrete.

>Tories swept the locals with ease
>Drove off a fucking cliff in an unneccessary GE they called themselves
How?

A N O N Y M O N G S U N E Q U I V O C A L L Y B T F O

Purebred sheepfiddlers colonised you. There isn't a single group in the British Isles that hasn't fucked you. I reckon the Cornish had a go at it somewhere down the line too.

>coalition of chaos

Oh the irony

QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
>QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
>QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
>QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
>QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?
>QUEEN'S SPEECH WHEN?