What happens here?

now that DUP is making the news, can someone give me a quick rundown on Ireland?
how is the nationalism in NI compared to Scotland?
do they fuck as many sheep as the Welsh?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/amphtml/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the
archive.is/Hutk3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do they fuck as many sheep as the Welsh?
more

North Ireland are not sheep fuckers. Their are hardly if any non whites.Most people are loyal to the crown,and are more nationalistic than other people in great Britain at least the people I know from there are.

FUCK OFF TAIG.

THE THEROPOD IS A HOMASEXUAL DECEPTION.

MOOSLUMS OUT NAI

There are no Nationalists there
SF aren't Nationalist anymore bar wanting a United Ireland and the DUP are British """""""""""""""nationalists""""""""""""""""""""

COUPLE OF PLASTIC PADDY TAIG FAGGOTS.

END ABORTION NAI. ENS GAS MARRIAGE NAI. END IMMIGRATION NAI. THE EU IS A MEME. NO SURRENDER. KNEECAP YURSELF

yeah, just like Scotland they appear to have next to none immigrants
but Scottish nationalism seems to be "we must be free from British tyranny so we can join the EU and take in more refugees"
but this is not the case in NI right?

SAYS YOU

I do.

NI is the most based part of the UK. 99% white, pakis and niggers driven out, full of loyal Ulstermen who are among the best fighters in the world.
Then you have the taigs.

Northern Ireland is a fucking mess. Whites killing other whites over slightly different interpretations of the same desert religion. A kikes fucking wet dream

>but this is not the case in NI right?
You have SF - Irish """""""""""""Nationalists""""""""""""" who are actually Marxists. They're just separatists who want to see unification with the south.
The DUP are Unionist. In the context of NI they are not Nationalist since that label denotes Irish separatism. But in practice I suppose you could call them nationalist in that they take great pride in their country and don't want it being ruined by pakis, niggers, or fags.

>norn iron
>white

REEEEEEE HHIsssSSSSSSSS

*[NO SURRENDER] INTENSIFIES*

>taigs
>white

CHEDDAR CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE ON A STICK

MUH GCSEeeeeeeeSS

I command the BumBumKing to reveal himself.

>implying any part of the UK is white

Lads you are ones to talk about Ireland

23 and me doesnt lie enough to hide the fact that brits and irish have the same dna

>flag

Nice try, Padraic

The problem with Northern Ireland is that it's filled with Orange Prod Gobshites, but that's nothing a few Carbombs can't fix

>brits and irish have the same dna
Jesus
Nigger stop talking now before you embarrass yourself further

we need to let the dup take charge of the home office . they know exactly how to deal with extremists / terrorists

The problem with Southern Ireland is that it's filled with Irish

>implying an Ulsterman would have the balls to come near El Paso

Irish people are literally niggers

Be careful lad.

It's full of pikey scum

>irish are niggers
>is a literal mutt mixed with nigger and subhuman genes

You have to go back.

Except Ulstermen literally colonised the South.

British Corsica
More tribalists than these guys you die

No Cromwellian forces did and we got it back

Hah! the IRA gave up, and there is still and never will be a united Ireland. Larp all you want silly taig.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Potato genocides

I'd give a century. Irish Catholics are set to become the majority so they should be easy enough to turn nationalist. Once the majority of the people are nationalist then it's just a matter of sticking to the Good Friday agreement

...of America

Underrated

The conflict wasn't religious idiot

any self respecting irish man should not contribute to this forum.

these people are not your friends, this is not a place for open discussion, its just somewhere to troll shills and little dickheads who dont matter... :)

>we need to let the dup take charge of the home office . they know exactly how to deal with extremists / terrorists
This.

>irish "nationalism"

Did you think I literally meant El Paso in Texas?

The absolute state of Irish politics holy shit

haha, if by Irish Catholics you mean browns and muds maybe by the end of the century, but in terms of actually irish catholics? only if birth rates remain exactly the same for a long while, (protip, this probably wont happen) and two because even if you did gain a tiny majority the republic dosnt want you, at most a portion of NI that is taig majority would be carved out and given to the republic.

The DUP is probably more closely aligned with actual Catholic politics than the Republic at this point.

>Except Ulstermen literally colonised the South.

No intelligent Englishmen moved to the South and after assimialating with the native Gaels formed one of the most prosperous nation in Europe
Ulster Scots were isolated to the North and created their own cesspool that has relied on gibsmedats for its entire existence

Rafiq don't you have Ramadan to celebrate or something

ironically yes, on moral issues at least, but they keep voting for actually commies again and again. Its honestly baffling, especially when in the same country there is another party that is conservative on social issues you'd think they would at least copy it or try voting for independents.

The Pope is a Communist though

>when you hate the british because of ethnic/religious differences so you go out of your way to import a bunch of foreigners of a different ethnicity and religion, but it's okay because they like to bomb little children too

>he has to rely on a photoshopped meme

Meanwhile in America in reality

>brits out blacks in
It's shopped right ? even in France any cucked canditate wouldn't have the balls to go this far

No it hasnt relied on gibs its whole existance, it only has more recently cause Catholics use huge amount of welfare, notoriously in fact and because decades of civil unrest dont attract foreign investment. Ulster for a long time was the most prosperous and industrialized part of Ireland.

>how is the nationalism in NI compared to Scotland?
Pretty much the same, Sinn Fein and SDLP are the usual marxist "nationalist"

>its all their fault not ours

This is why Ulster will always be third world

At least in America our excuse for the vibrant diversity is that we had them as outdated farm equipment and we have a 3,000 mile border with mudskins

What's your excuse? I hope the Ulsters reconquer all of Ireland, because unlike you lot, they've actually kept their land completely ethnically homogeneous

I just come to these threads to watch the pathetic potato niggers trying to defend their shitty culture and "people"

How is Catholics being nigger tier welfare queens the fault of ulster protestants?

I thought the conflict was primarily over Jew fairytales (Catholic V Protestant) and race was only secondary

If there's one thing that can unite the bongs and burgers, it's a hatred for the irish.

>The bottle of Buckfast

Pay no attention to Northern Ireland, just cut it off us and chain it to England. It's like an angry tumour that nobody wants but some poor cunt gets lumped with.

buzzfeed.com/amphtml/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the

Buzzfeed will educate ye

archive.is/Hutk3

It was originally mainly religion but always had ethnic conflict as a key part of it. Eventually religion has become just an identifier for your ethnic group.

NI is pretty red pilled, It would be perfect if we could sort two problems out.

1. Autism-tier fights with Irish neighbors

2. Average citizen is as dumb as bag of spuds

We (Ulster Protestants) want it, but you keep trying to take it away.

Don't know but it's suspicious that this issue just suddenly starts to happen North of the border. But yeah I'm sure its the fault of the people who haven't had any power there for 99% of its history

How do you do it, user?

Jesus, these buzzfeed kikes operate quickly. usually it takes them a week or two at least to catch onto our schemes. At this point, there's probably more buzzfeed shills on Sup Forums than actual Sup Forumsacks.

Hotkey fetches the archive

Do you do this at work? You're like a silent guardian. Always there. Always archiving.

t. False flagging Buzzfeed reporter

what are you implying?
no one knows wtf goes on in NI
I hadn't heard of "ulster" or any of these other things before this thread
too bad the "protestant cucks vs potato niggers" debate erupted

Nothing to do with me pal, I think it should just become English land and be done with it.

You can sort out the RA retards yourselves though.

We got rid of the law that enabled anchor babies in 2005. They only came shortly before that when we got rich so browns aren't too much of an issue here. Plus half of them go to England when they grow up because they have family over there/it's more urban

Also, Northern Ireland is only homogeneous because it has little pull. It was a warzone 20 years ago and today is one of the less developed regions in the EU. Plus if someone decides to emigrate to the UK, most likely they will settle in England so they have a buffer

Northen Ireland is pretty simple, half of it is Catholic, half of it is Proddy, really the Catholic bit should be part of the South but if you put the catholic bit with the south the proddy bit wouldn't be big enough to be a country. When they drew up the border they drew it in a way that the could make the biggest country possible while still keeping a majority proddy country.

Both sides are as bad as each other. Inbred knacks the lot of them.

If it was me I would probably throw the Catholic bit down south and try to make Belfast in to some kind of city state thing that was still a part of Britain, because then the only catholic bit you would have to deal with is west belfast.

It's a shit show and the people there are paying for the sins of their fathers and will keep paying for a long time to come.

Yes and the moment they get power they start handing out gibs to their workshy taig friends. Also Norther Ireland was historically the richest part of ireland for a very long time, the most industrialized too, with the south outside dublin being mainly a pastoral economy.

>too bad the "protestant cucks vs potato niggers" debate erupted

That's literally all Northern Ireland is. Its one long IRL shit posting war

Welfare didn't begin in the 90s you looner. Northern Ireland has been in a state since the 60s

Protestants vs Catholics

Is there a more boring topic of conversation on earth?

Eighty eight of truth

>Both sides are as bad as each other. Inbred knacks the lot of them.

Kill yourself cuckold

But taigs didnt have power, thats what we are arguing about. Its only very recently, like after the troubles start and with the generally de-industrializing trend in Britain that the republic of Ireland became richer that northern Ireland.

Spot the IRA supporting knacker.

100% agree. Europeans, especially the Irish have no excuse.

Hai nai
Brain Cai?

A pity. From an exterior perspective, I liked both parts of Ireland. And I met plenty of intelligent, friendly people. I wish Christians worldwide could stand together, because at this point, they need to. The common enemy is much larger in numbers, and utterly ruthless. Ah well. The future awaits. I'm glad these rara avis UK conservatives are going to be a part of Ms. May's coalition. Pretty amusing, really. The salt mining is fabulous and likely to get even richer.

>That girl holding the left corner of the sign in all black

Better than a West Brit cocksucker. Do you always morph your believes to get patted on the head by Brit flags here?

You don't have to support the IRA but how can an Irish Catholic say they were as bad as the Loyalists who would have you dead if they could?

Jesus christ, I have to wonder what fraction of britbongs I end up talking to on Sup Forums are actually paki shitskins

Protestants aren't Christians they're just Jews under a different name

Because I used to live up there and normal people don't want shit to do with either side

We need a Londonistan flag, to say the least. That would help. Let's have that Welsh flag too while we're at it. I guess Scotland can have one too. Some of them got rid of the Trump-hating Paki bitch so I'm a little fonder of them today.

I'm not morphing my beliefs though.

We should have taken the chance to rejoin the Union when the economy shit itself.

We don't all wank over photos of Michael Collins and his band of terrorists you know.