Prof calls diversity of thought ‘white supremacist bullshit’

campusreform.org/?ID=9272

>At a recent conference on Critical Race Theory, professors discussed how "there is no virtue in whiteness," with some saying "whiteness" is "inherently violent."

>“Whiteness has already been constructed against blackness. There is no virtue in whiteness, it is inherently violent,” one conference-goer tweeted, referencing a quote from Michael Dumas, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley who spoke at the event.

>“Whiteness and the United States knows itself through the violence and death of the subordinated,” another attendee quoted Dumas as saying, with one academic at the conference noting Dumas claimed that there “is no position of whiteness that isn’t already violent.”

>Dumas, notably, has expressed similar views in the past, tweeting that “whiteness” is “violent and delusional, delighting in Black death in every historical moment," claiming at the recent conference that “there will never be anything close to justice in the U.S. because the system is built upon violence.”

>Other conference speakers, such as University of Illinois at Chicago Professor David Stovall, apparently called the term “diversity of opinion” “white supremacist bullshit,” saying “white tears are an act of physical and political violence.”

>According to another attendee, Professor James Scheurich, who also teaches at Indiana University’s Purdue campus, claimed that “research” is a “colonial, white supremacist, elite process,” while Professor Theodorea Berry suggested that “some people need to be slapped into wokeness.”

>One attendee, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Chicago, concluded her time at the conference by noting that she’s “happy” since she managed to collect “a few white tears.”

How do we save Western academia from cultural marxist cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&feature=share
education.iupui.edu/faculty-research/directory/scheurich-james.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_pedagogy
twitter.com/drdawnhtafari?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>while Professor Theodorea Berry suggested that “some people need to be slapped into wokeness.”

MAKE IT STOP

life imitates art once again

D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D
D E F U N D
>D E F U N D

>agree with me or i'll hurt you
uhhh.... fascist much?

>american intellectuals

Can't stop the wokeness train, whitey.

Soon everyone in the world will be woke to the fact that whiteness = oppression. So to stop oppression, we need to get rid of white people, and anyone who disagrees or who's not a communist is a white supremacist.

That's why we need free college, open borders, and massive wealth distribution from evil whitey to woke systematically unprivileged based black men.

Jews were behind this shit.

'whiteness' just means European ethnicity and culture...

And that's all it means.

Jesus titty fucking christ.

America really needs to invest way more in planned parenthood.

These idiots are retarded. We should give them no quarter in the first world.

>(((white))) college professors are cucks

news at 11

Nothing in those quotes is coherent.

Someone please kill it.

>Dr.

>“research” is a “colonial, white supremacist, elite process,”

>invest way more in planned parenthood.
They had such excellent sterilization programs. What happened?

They still kill fuck tons of niggers, it's just all wrapped up in a nicer package thee days. They need to create a "college offer" whereby pregnant "ethnic minority" women can abort their child in return for a level of monetary support toward a completely useless college class.

I am becoming more and more convinced that we were the bad guys in World War II.

>Thinks we're genocidal demons
>Wants to piss us off
They really haven't thought this through.

>According to another attendee, Professor James Scheurich, who also teaches at Indiana University’s Purdue campus, claimed that “research” is a “colonial, white supremacist, elite process,” while Professor Theodorea Berry suggested that “some people need to be slapped into wokeness.”
No, cocksucker. It's the methodology that we use to understand the world around us. Once we understand a new aspect of it, we can then bend it to our will if we wish. Pick a fight with us, and we'll use this way of thinking against you, and you'll lose. Hard.

>There is no virtue in whiteness, it is inherently violent

how ironic

Based. Only christcucks will disapprove of this.

Took you a while. With Jews you lose, this has been known for a long, long time.

>implying i'm not a christcuck

>completely useless college class[es/degrees]
Is this the greatest ruse of all time? And are there any stats on what "population" gets these meme degrees?

>You know white people are violent
>Look at slavery and a little something called THE HOLOCAUST you may have heard of it?
>Look people we need a Final Solution to the White Question
>We should round them all up and put them in camps.
>then we will make them do slave labor in those camps!
>We can even experiment on them!

This is how this shit starts. Unfortunately for these cucks, they're right. White people are the masters of violence and will not go quietly like the Jews did.

STOP THIS

>With Jews you lose
>checks flag
the irony

>only whites are capable of non-uniform thinking

almond activated

That's breddy genius user.

Actually I wish this was limited to the West, but there are similar things going on in South Africa where it causes even more damage because of the white minority and violence over there.

Here's a video of a nigger in South Africa claiming they must "decolonize" "science" and the scientific method because it doesn't explain voodoo magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&feature=share

> research is a "colonial, white supremacist, elite process"
How did dude get tenure and promotion? Oh, wait, he's ed school. Those aren't real professors and they've never done a lick of real academic work in their lives.

Also, dude is white.
education.iupui.edu/faculty-research/directory/scheurich-james.html

t.researcher

I think this is why England is falling. Hitlers karmatic vengeance from the grave.

>Professor Michael Dumas
>Dumas
>Dumbass

>Critical Race Theory
I thought they told us Critical Theory (cultural Marxism) didn't exist.

fucking hell why do the jews hate us so much

They're racists. They hate everyone who isn't part of their tribe/ethnos/race. All the BLM and SJWnoise just hides the real racists in the room: the Jews.

I'm sure there are stats on that, yes, but I'd be lying if I said I'd ever bothered to look for them. I imagine that most meme degrees go to white people though due to who controls the education system and what their goals are.

Anglo is the true Jew.

I look at stuff like this and am glad
No more "white" kike professors whispering soothing platitudes into the ears of boomers
Now it's an ugly sheboon saying "shut up whitey"
The competence of our enemy decreases further and their tenor pushes fence sitters towards us
We anime nazi masturbators now hold the torch of civilization

It's quite funny that people who were so against letting coloured people into academic institutions were looked at as being backwards and ignorant....and now just one or two generations later we are having a conversation on whether diversity of opinion or freedom of thought have a place in academics

Literally a manifestation of low IQs in a place of higher learning

You're wrong mate. Not about them hating everyone but about why they hate us so much. Time and time again the only real threat to the Jew is the European man. That's why they want us gone, we are the only obstacle between them and their desire to rule the world.

No, they acknowledge critical theory exists but they claim it's actually this great intellectual thing you just don't understand because you're uneducated and uncritical, and neo-Marxism also exists, but "cultural Marxism" is just a conspiracy theory because then you would see the real agenda behind it all.

>We anime nazi masturbators now hold the torch of civilization

I know we like to believe this, but until a drastic change happens in academia (worldwide, mind you), this will be illusory to us.

When you constantly churn out half-baked, pinko SJW at a faster rate than you produce redpilled individuals then you control the next generation.

Now there is also "critical pedagogy."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_pedagogy

>white people delight in black death
This is triggering my genetic trauma from the disease epidemic

>When you constantly churn out half-baked, pinko SJW at a faster rate than you produce redpilled individuals then you control the next generation.
You also control a generation of complete incompetents, whereas the kids who grew up where they have to know basic things, like how to change their oil and change a tire have a huge leg up over them.

Yes you are absolutely right
But the key point is that they have not only abandoned but are actively attacking the roots of Western civilization
It's philosophers, religions, history, art and culture
They are attacking the powerful base from which they sprung classical liberalism
all of that belongs to us now and all they have is a denatured orthodoxy that required the framework of liberal Western society to work

>You also control a generation of complete incompetents

That is the caveat. If the rate at which they produce mindless incompetents increases then one should hope for a crash in the value of degrees, or technical skills becoming trendy again.

Thing is, bureaucracies LOVE incompetent idiots (speaking as a leaf-fag, it's almost impossible to get fired from the government).

>At a recent conference on Critical Race Theory

So he was preaching to a choir.

>If you're critical of critical theory you're not critical

Ignore this at your own risk.

The PhD and illusion of control doesn't magically grant these people the competency to organize and run a civic society without them getting drawn and quartered by the hoardes they created. Eventually competent people will stop being delegated to for money, and begin delegating for security of their own kin. They're so in denial of reality and physical laws that they cannot win, but only stave off their crushing defeat another day. It's a matter of time now.

>all they have is a denatured orthodoxy that required the framework of liberal Western society to work

it's amazing how the modern liberal mindset is built on a million pillars of sand but the overall gangrenous structure of modern liberalism still holds

Replace the word 'white' with 'jewish' for a more accurate perspective on reality.

Mate, the US college attendance rates are dropping through the floor every year thanks to their (((games))) but the number of people consuming "red pilled" media ranging from the meme tier shit like Bearing to the more meta-intellectual shit like Peterson and everything beyond and between is rising. The same patterns are appearing in Britain too, and no doubt all across the Western world.

People are realising that they can find truth better online than in college and they are flocking to it. We may not be winning right now but we are catching up - because (((they))) don't know the internet like we do.

Niggers are proving themselves to be literal monkey children in academia.
This reads like the most retarded gibberish I have ever heard.

He's right. Some ideas are inherently inferior. It's like having someone who believes in flat Earth at a astrophysics conference. White supremacists and natsoc have no place at America's Universities.

The funniest part about all this is that niggers believe they are becoming more free as they become more enslaved. It gives me a hearty belly laugh.

Is it safe to say that unless this awakening happens now and peacefully, that the 22nd century will be marred with small pockets of strike (terrorism, reactionary attack to the terrorism, rinse and repeat)?

The 21st century will be the century of attack and counter-attack, it's already starting. There is no peaceful awakening to be had, that's foolish to believe user. How can one possibly remain peaceful when faced with a savage enemy? To be awakened now is to reject peace in favour of freedom.

Check those names again and Google them. Some are not black.

"goldsmith said khan “chose to defend” zacarias moussaoui, one of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks. khan said he never represented him and his firm had consulted on his defence."

guy's does this count as legal counsel?

Well they do have some powerful arguments in their side
>Equality
Being the biggest
I hope though that technology will ultimately push us beyound the reaches of their ideology even if we have to become AIs

Nah, that's exactly what will happen. Keep the slaves enslaved and fighting each other. That's why the over lookers like to keep public attention on demonising jews in general. It keeps them out of the spotlight, while the goyim all fight with each other, or something horribly close to that.

Yes, Khan provided legal counsel to an enemy of the the United States of America.

"whiteness is violent"

now, if you say "blacks are violent criminals" you would be called a racist.

double standards sure are cool!

>all that irony

A lot of blacks seem to have a bad case of cognitive dissonance. This is why whites, asians, and hispanics all over the world share a universal dislike of blacks, especially American blacks. It's no surprise that many cultures have their own word for "nigger".

This shit is making me racist. Which is awful because I'm a native/white mutt so I don't really fit into the whole white ethno-nationalism thing.

And they are almost always a variant of "nigger". It's a universal word for displeasure, much like "ouch".

desu i'm just waiting for this to happen across the entirety of europe

twitter.com/drdawnhtafari?lang=en

Of course we were the bad guys. We fought alongside of Communist Russia to destroy tiny Germany. You fell for the Spielberg movies didn't ya. Really makes the eyeballs moist don't they?

>black man with a little bit of wealth calling on black people with no wealth to commit his desired crimes on his behalf
Niggers are niggers are niggers no matter the class.

>you could go to jail
FTFY

>Only christcucks will disapprove of this.
Should be sterilized on top of the abortion
t. christcuck

US fags... race war, when? Are people allowed to join? Do we get free land after victory?

>Step #1: Force white people to admit they're supremacists.
>Step #2: Whites find out they actually like being supremacists.
>Step #3: Non-whites are fucked.
Can't wait.

Thats literally what diversity means in a business setting.
Diversity of thought process and opinion

Actually "white" is the most diverse of the entire color spectrum.

It's the only color that contains all the other colors in equal amounts.

Except black.

One day soon brothers.

You don't have to be white to be pro-white. You know Western Civilization is precious and it its preservation is inextricably tied to the preservation of the white race. You'll notice we're not the ones with the violent rhetoric. The radical left cannot help but constantly say things like "some people need to be beatean awake." while we're at risk of being beaten awake over a fucking Jew joke or some radical notion like whites having a right to live.

negros are absolute uneducated idiots.
the whites will aways stay, just as the niggers will stay at the bottom.

>At a recent conference on Critical Race Theory

Can we please drop a fucking tactical nuke on these fucks already. All they do is stir up shit.

I want people to understand two things very clearly:

1) These people are scooping up political power and "moral" sway at a breathtaking pace.
2) They are not exaggerating, and mean EXACTLY what they say.

Tl; dr They are literally in the process, as we speak, of creating a system that will sanction the persecution and killing of you, your family, and your children.

I think that an international campaign of targeted assassinations is well in order. Get yourself some scoped, bolt-action rifles while Trump is still in office, and dial 'em in.

t. not woke

Just nuke the whole planet, I don't even care anymore.

Got my Pot Noodle fork at the ready.