Alt-right cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not cringey at all shillbot #18903, left-side will be ultimate reality soon enough, pendulum is swinging friendo and you won't make it I guarantee it

Cringe

>the left is in its death throes
>lmao alt-right....r-right guys?

Wait, I'm confused, am I supposed to be upset by this?

lost it

>he doesnt agree with that comic

now THIS is LARP 2017

The alt-right is already cringe.

Nah you cringe faggot

this is pretty cringey but the rest is spot on.

Literally nothing cringe about the comic. Do you actually mean to tell me that you would choose the mate on the right side?

>le cringed soooo harrdXD

The post seems fine to me for the most part.

It's weird, but I get the feeling the left has a much higher disgust tolerance than the right. Anyone have any ideas why this might be the case?

Muh day of the ro

Ah, ok, thanks. Cringe. Now I feel like I belong.

Howsabout you fuck right off back to leftypol, faggot?

research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/

Thank you kindly sir!

That's the only thing the comic does wrong. Incitement of violence is what they want because it makes the right an easy target.
Like that ass hole Hal Turner. Remember when it turned out he was an FBI agent. Makes a lot of sense because he was always talking about taking to the streets and hanging niggers and Jews.

And on another day ending in y, op was once again a faggot.

>research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/

fascinating.

Le Cringe xD, go fuck yourself mongrel

Yeah, its a really remarkably interesting read, especially this part
>“We pursued this research because previous work in a twin registry showed that political ideology — literally the degree to which someone is liberal or conservative — was highly heritable, almost as heritable as height,” said Montague, who directs the Computational Psychiatry Unit at the Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute."

This comic would be great for normies first redpill if you didn't put 1488 all over it

oh no i only have two options, either to destroy humanity or destroy the jews and establish an ethnostate, damn , that sucks

Who is that guy?

Why was suck a big deal made out of him being sucker-punched?

these.

Can you upload a better image?

OP is a faggot. The comic is perfect

its the false dichotomy we deserve

They're both fucking disgusting and you're pathetic for being willing to choose between them.

He's the fucking leader of the alt-right you newfag.

Get out.

they exist

Liberals also have smaller amagydalae which detects threats lmao. They have a bigger part of the brain for assessing social responses.

sauce?

Atleast the alt right isn't pushing pedophelia and transgender culture. KYS

They need more insight to see what's really going on.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/

Here's the sauce

>not covered in a veil

top cuck

>leader of the alt-right

delete your account

Threat detection doesn't mean fear btw, so it's not like right wingers are cowardly, they are just better at recognising when a situation is dangerous

WTF I love communism now