Red pill me on Qatar

Red pill me on Qatar.

Do they really have something to do with funding terrorism, or is Saudi Arabia fucking with them for its own reasons and Trump's just a gullible dummy?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/forget-terrorism-the-real-reason-behind-the-qatar-crisis-is-natural-gas/5593725
archive.is/KfQOJ
archive.is/kCwpn
archive.is/7co3Z
nytimes.com/2017/06/08/nyregion/bronx-man-accused-of-casing-jfk-airport-for-potential-attack.html?_r=0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4587246/Two-citizens-scouted-terrorist-targets-Hezbollah.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/doj-two-u-s-citizens-arrested-ties-hezbollah/
businessinsider.com/2-men-accused-supporting-hezbollah-2017-6
timesofisrael.com/congressional-panel-considers-enhancing-hezbollah-sanctions/
dailywire.com/news/17328/two-members-hezbollah-arrested-doj-they-were-hank-berrien
nytimes
archive.is/IdIbG
businessinsider
archive.is/jC2M1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They run Al Jazeera.

They fund The Young Turks.

They donated millions to the Clintons.

They sponsor and fund the Muslim Brotherhood.

look into natural gas and pipelines and you'll see why (((they))) dont like them

Saudi Arabia doesnt want Qatar to get more powerfull because Qatar wants good relations with Iran plus Saudi's want to establish a monopoly on oil trade.And US is literally cant survive without oil sooo....
As a TURKISH MUSLIM i trust Trump and anti-globalists at Pentagon to save US from kikes, but that doesnt change Realpolitiks.

Qatar is the Honeycomb Hideout of the Clinton slave trading cabal.

Its the saudis after generations of terror people call them out and they throw quatr infront of the wagon to safe there asses.

Look up salfasits, its 100% saudi terrorist organisation the main suppyler of isis alquaida and so forth.

>this

Yes.

This is the dumbest fucking conspiracy ever made, by some basement dweller working for oil-price.net. It's not reasonable at all, especially now that Arab states are denouncing Qatar.

outpost for the deep state's military meddling in the ME. trump's taking out their base of operations to flush them out into the open. Mattis is going spook hunting

Saudi Arabia knows what it's doing.

Nobody seems to find it weird that we are allies with the singularity of fundamentalist Islam known as Saudi Arabia. We are because of oil pipelines and influence in the region.

They are like our North Korea, if North Korea had tons of oil and influence in East Asia.

For Allah's sake, that's where fucking Mecca is.

They fund and aid terrorism because they know they need to goad the Americans into shit every once in a while.

Even before the current situation it was just as dumb. It takes a special kind of retard to come up with it.

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying it's literally impossible now.

>zionist terrorism sponsoring nation of Israel and the islamic terrorism-sponsoring and wahabbi-spreading monarchy of Saudi Arabia points at Qatar & Iran and shouts DEY DID IT WE GUD BOIS

>wonder who's behind this post

why did they fund anti assad terrorists and now ally up with Assad friendly Iran?

Qatar tried to play every side and got napalm'd.

if that's what trump wants, he should let iran take over the mideast, and get rid of israel

If you think Qatar can even provide 1% of the logistical, financial, and moral support to terrorists that the Sauds have been providing then you are sorely deluded.

Yes, but the issue is that the Saudi's have the oil market by the balls. Honestly, the fact that we haven't invaded them is a fucking wonder.

that explain why Turkey just send troops to defend their borders.

No funding of terrorism.
Sells Saudi Arabia weapons
Pick one

They sponsor ISIS.

>dat tweet
>trump confirmed minus 6gorillion-d tier

globalresearch.ca/forget-terrorism-the-real-reason-behind-the-qatar-crisis-is-natural-gas/5593725

Qatar is cancer
Saudi Arabia is a larger cancer
I'll have to side with the turks on this one
Saudi is also dickpuppet for Israel & co

I second the gypsy.

If you ever think "Trump is a gullible dummy" you're probably a retard

Trump is literally always playing an angle

Yes, they fund terrorism. Most middle eastern countries fund terrorism too in order to indirectly fight each other.

so do you

That's a pretty good rundown.

>Do they really have something to do with funding terrorism

Whenever the funding for ISIS came up I always saw Qatar and Saudi Arabia as the first countries on the list.

ISIS really are just a proxy army against Iran that went rogue and became a nightmare and started torturing and murdering innocent civilians.

ISIS hate Saudi Arabia and Turkey but iv never heard them talk badly about Qatar.
ISIS have said they would destroy the Kabba and Mohammad's tomb for example (They see them as idols) which I don't see the Saudi royal family allowing on their watch.

They're pumping more seawater than oil out of some of their largest deposits. We've timed our production infrustructure updates to match. They are savvy but im not sure if they're calling the shots. The amount of failed pressure applied at the endpoints of op' s map connected by 15 years of war could be long term planning or adantage of circumstance, but Saudi Arabia to me is not in as good a spot as they look

I'd love to see Salman at least fuck qatar's propaganda abilities up so I don't have to constantly see AJ+ bullshitting up my newsfeed anymore.

>They fund The Young Turks
Nuke from orbit

trump, exxon, russia, and saudis want to pump the price of oil
take out qatar, fuck up iran, and watch oil skyrocket

this, Qatar needs to be nuked
and qatar bankrolls you faggots too

>o they really have something to do with funding terrorism
Yes. They are as bad as Saudi Arabia. They fund ISIS, the muslim brotherhood in egypt and syria, Ahrar al Sham and al Nusra Front (now called HTS) in syria, fund the salafi-led government in Libya, fund salafis in Yemen.

They also fund Hamas, but I wouldn't consider them a terrorist organization, they still are shit though.

Is this tweet real? Holy shit, Trump can't be this fucking retarded, right?

Its legit. He also tweeted that he is responsible for this crisis later that day.

>Qatar is the bad guy and we all love the saudis now.

Have you forgot about all the saudi money in the Hillary campaing pol? or is this thread just some bad shilling?

Trump is colluding with the bad guys. I still have hope to see some 4D chess, maybe bringing down Qatar now helps bringing down Saudi Arabia later... but for now on, Trump is sucking wahhabist cock like a whore.

>Have you forgot about all the saudi money in the Hillary campaing pol?
Qatar also gave 1 million dollar gift to Bill Clinton for his birthday.

>Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor. The kingdom gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation.

One fucking million WOW.

Come on pol... you can do better than this. Its pretty clear Saudi Arabia is trying to wash its face with this claims on Qatar, even if they are true, wich i think they are.

Bow down to your master you fat fuck.

I just pointed out because you were implying Qatar did nothing wrong. They are as bad as Saudis, its just that Saudis have more money.

Saudis are the big fish dude. Its useless to bring down Qatar to release pressure on the zone if you (Trump) are not trying to solve the problem.

Hillary has nothing to do with this.
Trump already helped put Iraq into Iran's sphere of influence, destroyed relations with Turkey, and now destabilized relations between even more of our allies. This guy is a fucking moron.

Truth is only justifiable war nowadays is a war against Saudi Arabia. World would be much better if we kill all the Saudis and take control of the zone.

>25 Saudi millions into CF
>Hillary has nothing to do with this.
>Our allies.

WTF? Are you proud of having Saudi Arabia as an allie? I mean... fuck Iran, but that doesn't mean i want to bring the jihad to my continent because thats good for Saudi's interests...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not taking sides on this crisis mate, I want both Qataris and Saudis gone. Taking out one while empowering the other is not going to solve anything.

>World would be much better if we kill all the Saudis and take control of the zone.
After the Iraq war I wouldn't be too sure.

>Hillary has nothing to do with this.
I never implied that.

>Trump already helped put Iraq into Iran's sphere of influence, destroyed relations with Turkey, and now destabilized relations between even more of our allies. This guy is a fucking moron.
Agree with this.

Saudi Arabia created militant Islam, Qatar specifically funded ISIS.

Qatar bankroll the Muslim Brotherhood. Muslim Brotherhood are the terrorist group that run radical Islam in Egypt, also that run all the prominent pro-Muslim groups in thr West (like CAIR).

Saudis don't like the Muslim Brotherhood because they are different set if radical Muslim with different loyalties. Saudi's prefer their own radical Wahhabi Muslims who have a degree of respect/loyalty to the Saudi royal family.

So Qatar do bankroll one set of Muslim terror groups.

>I mean... fuck Iran
Iran did literally nothing wrong. They only get involved to protect shias and to fight kikes.

I think if we bring down Saudi Arabia, it would be easy to control the rest of them... but we need that sweet petrodollar you know...

And talking about islamic terrorism, Saudis are the fathers of wahhabism, therefore they clearly much more guilty than any other muslim country over there.

They have positioned the Qatar Foundation's VP as the newly-named director of the largest US Department of Energy lab.

That lab is co-located with the NSA supercomputer for codebreaking surveillance data

That lab is co-located with "the world's largest repository of highly enriched uranium (HEU) in metal form, storing approximately 400 MT of the material- enough for about 14,000 nuclear warheads"
archive.is/KfQOJ

with thousands of tons more that are incoming
archive.is/kCwpn

to make nukes for $15B
archive.is/7co3Z

No one in the media seems to appreciate the magnitude of the June 1 announcement of the former Qatar Foundation VP to this position.

Saudi Arabia is 10x worse than Iran, but Trumps policies are still weakening our influence and generally make no sense.

Quatar bought Al Gore's environmental tv channel called CurrentTV for 500 million plus. They literally fund domestic terrorists.

I know, I worded it wrong. I would rather peace with Iran. But Israel and Saudis won't let that happen...

I can see a future with Saudis as an enemy, but Isreal will always be an allie, that's why Iran is fucked whether you like it or not.

>I think if we bring down Saudi Arabia, it would be easy to control the rest of them
That sounds reasonable.

>Saudis are the fathers of wahhabism, therefore they clearly much more guilty than any other muslim country over there
Thats true. It was a mistake to empower them so much with the petrodollar. Now they are a cancer for all the world.

First and maybe the last based reply from Turkey we will ever see. Put me on the screencap.

Hail the orb. Hail. Hail!

>Trump already helped put Iraq into Iran's sphere of influence

And roachland fucked itself up with their erdoshit, fuck them. Too bad Drumpf is already working behind the scenes to get together with them after kicking the kurds, they deserve to get RAIDed

There's more to the story than MSM will tell you...

New Info Missle on Qatar Crisis:

i really wish to be CAIR get btfo, slimiest cunts in the USA
This, based! Iran should send their men over so they can fuck our daughters

not all terrorist are wahabis, this is a meme

Wahabis aren't even 10% of muslims, this is just an excuse westerners use to criticize "muh wahabis" and say "n-nothing to do with islam goy, it's le religion of peace, it's all those saudis!", which isn't even true, as all islamic groups have terrorists, and countries like Libya are filled with non-saudi Jihadis (it was illegal to have saudi preachers there), while indian muslims aren't doing any terror attacks, even though they're full of saudi shills trained by wahabi preachers

>Iran should send their men over so they can fuck our daughters
There is basically 0 immigration from Iran, the west just like to take shitty sunnis, but OK dude.

Also I respect Iran as a country, that doesn't mean I want iranian immigrants.

That's the problem, Iran is not political guilty of almost any crime related to terrorism, but they are pure shit as Saudis.
I know, and I guess you are right, but what I mean is that this rich sunni countries are the ones radicalizing Islam all over the world.

It's useless to fight small cells of terrorims in Europe if we have this muslim countries as allies. I don't care if it's wahhabism, sunni muslims or whatever, I just don't want my tax money going to this evil countries.

>not all terrorist are wahabis, this is a meme
He means salafi-jihadists. Most salafis consider the term wahhabi as an insult, so they don't identify as that, most simply identify themselves as muslims or sunnis but their teachings come from Saudi Arabia.

Trumps sucking up to Saudi shows juts how much power they wield.
That's after Trump attacked them btw so you know it's real when they give him a state wlecome and he jizzes his pants.

If /pol is worth anything it's exposing this fucked up geo-political game.

I wonder if the Muslims think Trump is Al Mahdi

It's not black and white. All the gulf countries have their hands in some awful shit. They fund competing terrorist groups in order to assert their influence over unstable countries. They're just playing a geopolitical game against each other.

Don't forget the Muslim Brotherhood and their "democratic" ilk, who are even more subversive, or that Iran is arguably the first islamist state in the world, and also trying to increase it's influence. It's just that there aren't enough shias so they need to prioritize more, while sunnis can sperg out everywhere to fuck shit up and are more international since they are in more countries.

There's even sufi terrorists ffs

I'm not aware of Ibadi islamists, but otherwise everyone is pretty shitty and they both deserve no trust

>Saudi Arabia fucking with them for its own reasons
>Saudi Arabia
>(((Saudi Arabia)))
Does that answer your question?
>co-located with the NSA supercomputer
The partials have already been calculated. That machine is probably doing something else by now.
>strategic partnerships always fuck someone
A
REASONABLE
BURGER
Sorry, just excited to see one around here. How's it going?
>Israel will always be an ally
We can yank the needle out of our arm. One of the aims of idpol is to make the Jews the largest muh identity group with priority over the others.
>assert their influence over unstable countries
Those countries would be quite stable if the monarchs would get their imperialist hands off of them.

>Don't forget the Muslim Brotherhood and their "democratic" ilk
Yeah, you are right. And those are backed by Qatar actually.

>Iran is arguably the first islamist state in the world
Not sure what do you mean by this, there are plenty of islamist states.

>and also trying to increase it's influence. It's just that there aren't enough shias so they need to prioritize
But they just go to shia areas, there is no indication that they will go beyond that. Also there are very few shia terror attacks, almost every terror attack in the west is caused by sunnis.

The main way I saw Qatar fund terrorism was by posing as patrons of the arts.
Basically some jihadi makes "modern art" that a Qatari official buys for millions. Then the "artist" goes back to Afhanistan, never to be heard from again until he's identified on security cameras as the suicide bomber in some European subway station.

Look a little closer, and you'll see much of the "fine art" trade is just cover for oligarchs paying each other off.

i mean Iran was the first to be established as a modern islamist state, not some old shithole with islamic traditions, but the mix of revolutionary politics and sharia that makes this cancer even worse

and iran blew people in argentina, and drumpf's agents found Hezbollah agents scouting airports, trying to get info on the panama channel recently

>Pentagon
How much US oil comes from the Saudis roach? The answer is, not much

I figured that for the American art trade when they're almost entirely Jewish.

>i mean Iran was the first to be established as a modern islamist state, not some old shithole with islamic traditions, but the mix of revolutionary politics and sharia that makes this cancer even worse
Got you. I would prefer a secular state, but I don't really care how they rule their internal politics as long as they don't affect my country.

>and iran blew people in argentina
Thats one of the few shia terror attacks, I didn't say they don't exists, but they are minimal, more than 95% are caused by sunnis.

>drumpf's agents found Hezbollah agents scouting airports
Thats literally fake news.

Two sides of the same Frankist/Sabbatean coin.

nytimes.com/2017/06/08/nyregion/bronx-man-accused-of-casing-jfk-airport-for-potential-attack.html?_r=0

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4587246/Two-citizens-scouted-terrorist-targets-Hezbollah.html

freebeacon.com/national-security/doj-two-u-s-citizens-arrested-ties-hezbollah/

businessinsider.com/2-men-accused-supporting-hezbollah-2017-6

timesofisrael.com/congressional-panel-considers-enhancing-hezbollah-sanctions/

dailywire.com/news/17328/two-members-hezbollah-arrested-doj-they-were-hank-berrien

Why not archive?

>nytimes com/2017/06/08/nyregion/bronx-man-accused-of-casing-jfk-airport-for-potential-attack.html?_r=0
archive.is/IdIbG
>businessinsider com/2-men-accused-supporting-hezbollah-2017-6
archive.is/jC2M1

Our largest air base in the middle east is there, DoD went into damages control mode right after this tweet to limit the damage this causes to the US as well as attempting to limit the assistance this lends our enemies.

Yes they actually do. Saudi Arabia is just as bad though but they're a more convenient ally.

is this a bot?

Qatar is no worse than Saudi Arabia when it comes to funding terrorism. Probably a little better. Qatar's mistake was trading with Iran. We've chosen sides in the sunni versus shia war that has been raging for more than a thousand years. Incredibly stupid.

Yes, I've read that. Fake news.

>They fund The Young Turks.
I wonder what the turds have to say about it

>Qatar is next on the bombing list...nice work Trump.