Sweden YES

Every 16-year-old in Sweden to receive copy of We Should All Be Feminists:

theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/04/every-16-year-old-in-sweden-to-receive-copy-of-we-should-all-be-feminists?CMP=share_btn_fb

Opinions?
So far its only going through a test run at a high school in Stockholm, but knowing Sweden I wouldn't be surprised it they approve it.
Just glad to see that the UK is removing the feminist chapter from Politics A Level
>Pic related: it's the author

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/04/every-16-year-old-in-sweden-to-receive-copy-of-we-should-all-be-feminists?CMP=share_btn_fb
archive.is/K5qId
iol.co.za/sport/soccer/world-leagues/ghanaian-player-jailed-for-raping-wife-in-sweden-9681903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also speaking as a woman: I hate shit like this. I'm fed up of being told that I should be part of a political movement due to my gender.
Its something they constantly tried to impose on me when I went to an all girls high school - and probably what led to me rejecting feminism entirely.

Shill (Date from 2015)
>theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/04/every-16-year-old-in-sweden-to-receive-copy-of-we-should-all-be-feminists?CMP=share_btn_fb
archive.is/K5qId

They'll stop as soon as the muzzies object to it.

>Also speaking as a woman
You're still a man you tranny Celtic freak

Fuck off.

Not ideal, but better than them all receiving a copy of the koran, as it seems to be happening in the Londonistan.

good man, sorry about your country.

Naturally distributed by the Bonnier family, jewish family who owns large portions of media/literature in Sweden.

Shit is old though and none of my nieces has been given this shit, I don't think it was very successful.

>(((Albert Bonnier Förlag)))
Either way, this doesn't really bother me. If a private organization wants to spend their own money on this they should of course be allowed to. Just like you should be allowed to send a copy of Mein Kampf to all the 16 year olds if you want to.

Sweden isn't real.

>b.. but, muh vagina
NO ONE CARES

I for one appreciated your comment :)

I'm going to Sweden Incha Allah. We love Sweden

I bet the national debt they won't pass them out to the muslim invaders.

Got this in the door-mail recently..

"destroy the patriarchy! fight for a society where nobody is opressed because of their gender or sexuality"

and not a single fuck given by these "feminists" when the government recently stated they had to close down trauma-care for swedish rape victims.. because they had to prioritise "victims of war"

This is a very good thing! Everything they officially hand out to 16 yos will be considered extremely lame. If they really do it, this will kill feminism in an instant.

Swiss post best post

Kek'd.

I'm surprised there's anyone left in Somalia by now who isn't Swedish tbqh.

hard to immigrate to saudi arabia?

just curious, not related to your post

Impossible.

Pic unrelated to the answer, those Somalis were going to your country of course.

dog bless

Feminism was an ideology made to destroy the family. We should NOT ALL BE FEMINISTS.

The destruction of patriarchy is the destruction of the fundamental institution of civilization. Feminism is about breaking and stressing this institution until it breaks.

FUCK FEMINISM.

No teen will read it only those already brain dead sjw will

Has same result though - feminism causes western women to stop having children. Koran cause Moslem women to have more babies.

Add the two together and you have ethnic cleansing of white people.

L O N
D
O
N

Pretty tame compared to the normal packages. One of the reasons there are communist style posters on every available surface in swedish cities is the government mails them out in bulk to every organization/club without being asked. Oh you like to fly model airplanes? Well you can get fucked unless you incorporate as a state owned club that agrees to the state charter about values you must promote and the charity for antifa and various other shit you have to do to keep your license to associate with other people who have the same interest.

>Sweden

iol.co.za/sport/soccer/world-leagues/ghanaian-player-jailed-for-raping-wife-in-sweden-9681903

Well what can we do user?

They are choosing this.
>not me, not my friends!

Oh just 90% of the people, #NOTALL

Is like the normies down here, "oh but we did not deserved all those bad presidents"
OF COURSE WE DID, 51% of the country voted for them, again and again.

I say let them have it all, let the mass murders and waves of terror attacks start, only then they'll wake up.