Did Sup Forums just get btfo?

Did Sup Forums just get btfo?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY

You dumb trailer park cavemen need to come together and realize Muslims could destroy you if they wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWMctRDfGAo
youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You dumb trailer park cavemen need to come together and realize Muslims could destroy you if they wanted.

No. If they rebelled, they could initially kill a lot of people, but would eventually lose the war.

if i had to choose the most disgusting, repulsive skin tone, she has it.

No one in the history of the world has done organized violence like Whites.

We really don't want to. We are kind of begging you not to make us. You will. It will be genocide, and it will be a deserved genocide.

>were gonna fly around africa and through this passageway that's very narrow

Why would a plane do this?

>Did Sup Forums just get btfo?

No. She isn't Canadian. Her people are foreign and alien to Canada. She is a southwest Asian, Caucasoid of some kind. In general parlance, a paki.

Yea with fucked up looking eyes like Vargs and a slobberingly ugly face. I am sure you have finer tastes. Yea, right.

>Why would a plane do this?

Planes have to use the Suez Canal, because otherwise raciss.

>No one in the history of the world has done organized violence like Whites.
>We really don't want to. We are kind of begging you not to make us.

All the Whites in the world would annihilate all the Muslims in the world. Muslims are pretty damn bad at war, and nobody is better at it than Whites.

What was the purpose of this video? It almost seemed like she made up the comment and decided she had nothing else to do for the day

>Why do you hate Muslims? What are you afraid of?
>They could just kill you anyway.

I swear, I've heard this "argument" before.

>Why do you need guns? What are you afraid of?
>The government could just kill you anyway

>wears negro clothes
>it's bad when whites do it
>it's ok when poos do it

Look at the comments section vs. the like/dislike ratio.

Jewtube is totally fixing it.

It's trending and all the normies are auto liking cause she's brown

Fuck that is like the epitome of the liberal immigrant that shows up and shits all over the natives lmao

How do people not BECOME racist from watching things like this? Fuck I hate her so fucking much.

Wow. She's trying really hard isn't she? She's really working on her "brand."

Thinks the caveman is afraid of 3 to 1 odds. Sweetie its not a fair fight until its atleast 4 vs 1

If I was an aspiring youtuber today I would latch onto controversial political subjects, give them a liberal spin, and then post those videos on Sup Forums

i'd get so many views and make a bunch of money

>You dumb trailer park cavemen need to come together and realize Muslims could destroy you if they wanted.

I would live literally nothing more than for all Muslims to go the full durka route, then they could be killed indiscriminately without concern for their fake 'civilians.'

Canada. thousands of miles away from the destruction of Europe. Naive as a fucking snowball, but saw a shitty propaganda on youtube and now thinks he can lecture us who have battle scars. Get fucked.

Honestly 10 vs 1 isn't even a fair fight yet. The odds are so overwhelmingly in white's favor it's crazy.

That is a fine fucking point.

Why can't we just get this started and find out who the superior race is? History favors the whites.

Odds get bad enough for white people and we'll just invent something to end the war and usher in a new era of scientific discovery. DO THEY WANT TO BE KAWAII? BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE JAPS GOT KAWAII!

ugh terrible 'jokes' from a first world brown skinned syrup negress who thinks shes intelligent and funny when really she's just boring

>Muslims could destroy you if they wanted.
plz try

I could barely even listen through this whole video lol... It is just so typical. Also, she obviously wants to be a man.

lets all spam her with thankful comments since she helped us understand geography

Who is this bitch and why does she have 11 million subs? She annoying as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWMctRDfGAo

the pussy died.

POO

>having an american accent but pronouncing foreign countries in a foreign accent to seem more knowledgeable

Does this annoy anyone else as much as it annoys me?

dude look at her and her shiny shit skin.

I never post that kind of racial epithet but LOOK AT HER

Granted any shade of skin can look beautiful with the right lighting and makeup but she has utterly failed to create a pleasing illusion

And if whites wanted they could kill every Muslim on the planet. Could've done it a long time ago too.

>We really don't want to.
Speak for yourself, I can't wait until it begins

come try ho

What's wrong with Caramel skin ?

This. It's going to be horrible.

What the fuck are they thinking?

We are so much better we actually feel guilty about it ffs

i would dick her

youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4

>Did Sup Forums just get btfo?

Sup Forums gets btfo every single day. Meanwhile it always seems to come back stronger all the time. How about that?

The smugness is off the charts. I wouldn't even be able to finish this video if I agreed with her

Stop giving this dumb Nigger attention.

Remember to sage, hide and report these slide threads

As laughable/fake as these stats are:

>.5% of population
>6% of attacks
>over represented by 12x their population

paki got mad

Is it me, or is this bitch wearing hazel/light brownish contact lenses?

They already do, one attack at a time. Why do you think we want them banned from entering the country

Another thread

She looks like she's been smeared with smooth peanut butter.

Ikr. As an Indian man, I find her comments repulsive.

>Destroying Europistan
>Hard
That's not an accomplishment
Would love to see you sandnigger fucks try it on us though
Our current Secretary of War is a scorched earth guru

Ever been fucked in the ass by a huge circumcised penis?

>yes you have

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>Go bak to ur country, you terrorist paki afghan indian muslim slut

Christ she's worst than Maddox at picking the worst (even possibly trolling people) to make her position appear more valid than actually is.
Couldn't even watch after, there's nothing to gain from it.

this, sage

> making an ass hurt video over a troll comment
I'm pretty sure whoever commented that is having the real laugh.

I also think jewtube featured this just so it could get hits.

Also she's an obvious poo.

Dislike Sage

Giril in the picture is a Sikh you nigger.

stop replying to those retarded shill threads or at least learn to use sage

How many times are you going to post this you utter cretin?