So who's all going to this tommorow. it'll be my first protest...

So who's all going to this tommorow. it'll be my first protest. can't wait to stand proud next to my MAGA buddies and Praise Kek.

where my Texas bros at?

>le kekistan XD
>pedes

And just like that I prefer ANTIFA now.

If Texas allows the defilement of a monument to Sam Houston there is no hope. There is a point when you must draw a line and stand upon it resolute and immovable.
This is your moment Texas. Stand and fight.

I'll be at the Austin Anti Sharia March. Austin Antifa are knobs so I don't expect much in the way of outbursts from the kiddies.

>Anti Sharia
There is nothing fascist about sharia, being against sharia is fascism

See you tomorrow then fuckboi

Fuckbois are fascists

At least you Muslims know where your place in the world is when you pray. On your hands and knees like a bunch of rats.
I'll be there. Was thinking about dressing professionally since news cameras will be about, but gonna show up kinda casual instead because Texas heat. bringing my .45 of course.

where's this houston anti shariah march? We should go to that instead.

There's nothing fascist about Islam

Why don't you bring a bat and bash their heads in? Fucking pussy you will probably get your ass kicked by some alpha male antifa while you shout 'PRIASE KEK' like some larping pagan faggot

Here, but in the DFW area, good luck guys.

Fuck I only live a few hours away in Arkansas. Might go to crack some skulls bashin fash. Fuck these white racist pro slavery kkkunts.

Im here, Clear Lake area. Are we going to Hermann park though? Seems like we should go to this anti sharia march

please come. Wear something so I can identify you and murder you wheneevr I see you

when does the anti sharia march start? if it started later in the day, you could hit both.

>knife

nigger you do realize this is Texas don't you?

of course. I'll have my gun with me if one of these pussies decides to try and put their hands on me.

>antifa now hates the Cherokee Indians

BUNCH OF FUCKING RACISTS

all you fucking idiots

ITS FUCKING FAKE IT FROM A SHITTY SATIRE PAGE

>antifa
>guns

one and only one. quit LARPing and kys

who are these kekistani pedos? and why aren't we allowed to speak out about them?

So who here is going to the Soros/CIA fight? I know I'll be shadilaying my way there with my fellow Based Pedes!

>either side
>guns

it's like you don't know what a police cordon is.

10:00am - 2:00pm

Huey Long once remarked that America probably would have Fascism some day; but, he added, “when we get it we won’t call it Fascism—we’ll call it anti-Fascism.”

>pablo having an opinion that affects the first world

Theres something going on downtown, I might check it out.

CalBro here

Sup Forums keeps reminding me how based Texas is because >muh southern heritage

hope you assholes walk the walk and collect antifa scalps

mexico is right for once