The Queen Puts King Mudslime In His Place

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!

freedomdaily.com/queen-england-goes-behind-muslim-mayors-back-shocking-announcement-didnt-see-coming/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/02D2T3wGCYg
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The queen is not so useless finally.

Pretty sure Queeny doesn't have to go behind the back of the mayor of any fucking city

Tl;dr?

>SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
>SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

Hahaha SuckaDick Khan btfo!

She threw away the chief terrorist of London's petition to not meet with Trump thus showing that his opinion is as worthless as his city.

>next week
>queen commits suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head

Terrorist apologist mayor wants Trump to be barred from entry into England and the Queen tells him to fuck off.

This just made my day.
Long live the Queen!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
> GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
> GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
> GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
> GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Double Digits and the german royal rat croaks

Khan is getting off easy compared to what the queen did last time to a muzzie.

Holy shit?
Do i like the Queen now?

The only queen i like before this was Milo

God save the Queen

She wants him to come to England where they can kill him.

Good. God bless her sweet heart. I bet she's disgusted by all this muzzie/ foreign invader shit.

Good cop, Bad cop!

Don't trust this Sabbatean Frankist whore!

>The only queen i like before this was Milo

>freedom daily
>credible
Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

>Do i like the Queen now?

You best not

You mean so the lizard queen can eat him? Not sure if she only eats children though.

>with stab wounds in both arms

This article is absolute shit, what does she say?

pls let the monarchy take control again!!!!

Is that wanted alt right terrorist Colin Robertson?

QTFO!

The Queen dick stomped that peasant.

They killed Diana to preserve their family, because she went too far with a muslim. The British hate islam, only globalist, rootless, psychos support it.

He's pretty Redpilled bro

and done more than just sit behind a screen.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN BRITS

Yeah
Only in so much as she can help the Emperor

>he’s she the leader of London.

>trying to bar the leader of your greatest trading partner and military ally from entering your country right after you're done pissing off all your neighbors by leaving their club

anyone else think this might be a bad idea?

why are these articles always written so fucking badly, its like English isn't their first language and they're stoned

This looks fake. Can someone provide another source for this?

because it's a FUCKING HOAX.
Btw your Royalty sux. Nice job loosing all of their power and having a jewish PM, and pushing back the sionist agenda in the early 1900s.

>french intellectuals
i was talking about the author's command over English, not the validity of their arguments you sperg

>ywn finish between those tits then lick it off and kiss her

>your

Probably written in a hurry, wrote over some stuff and left a word

WE MEAN IT MAAAAAAAN

youtu.be/02D2T3wGCYg

The Queen is the Whore of Babylon, Head of the New World Order Criminal cabal and comes from a long line of draconian reptilians. The race that rules humans. That consider us livestock and fodder for satanic rituals. The race that harvests babies adrenals and blood in rituals to keep themselves young. All bow?

HURRAH FOR OLD NOSEY

We need our ayran blood Chang. What do you think powers the brexit machines?

France is beyond repair.

Yeeeesssss. Put that brown little upstart in his place.

That's right. And Big Bird from Sesame St was the grand Illuminatus who presided over all the sacrifices - as 1950s wooden marrionette Howdy Doody turned into a 9-foot winged reptilian and sodomised Michael Jackson. I was there. David Icke knows.

Is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/??!?

What's Prince Charles' stand on Islam and America's President and national sovereignty, et.al.? Does he have a backbone?

Whatever leafie, it's still better than Queen Trudeau

Extremely biased news source.

Muslim mayor does not want Trump to visit UK, Queen invites him.

Conservatives don't get degrees in English. They get them in things like engineering

uh huh, sure buddy

Nah fuck off. You guys are nothing like you used to be. I commend you for showing some fucking backbone unlike the Eurocucks to the other side of us though.

Is she finally done being a useless drain on Britain?

/ourgirl/

Think you got that backwards famalam

Jesus christ that article was shit. This is why women shouldn't be allowed to write

> and he’s she the leader of London
God I can't read this drivel. Why are right wing rags so horribly written?

That's funny because I work as an engineer and the only rightwingers at my company are the janitorial staff. And I'm pretty sure the retard who wrote this article is not an engineer.

>some temporary mayor schmuck brought about by some virtue signaling fuckwits whose world view goes as far as their blog page and a bunch of single minded, insular zealots
>going behind his back
He's small time.

>Khan couldn’t be more wrong and just got put firmly back in his place by the Queen who announced that despite how he feels about Trump, the President of the United States is still very much welcome in England, and will keep the previously set plans.

King Muzzie BTFO by based Liz

The Queen saves the day.

King muzzie? I didn't know Obama was in Britain.

>freedomdaily
>Sup Forums buys it

Some mouth breathers over here

>Tfw Prince William won't be King any time soon.
>Tfw King William won't lead the counterrevolution against parliament.
>Tfw King William won't round all the traitors and muds up and put em on a boat, before sinking them north of the Hebrides

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!

have a (you)

Sup Forums lacks any critical or logical thought, or any reading comprehension above that of a 3rd grader.

Big surprise.

"Engineer"

is there a real source for this?

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>You guys are nothing like you used to be.
you guys, on the other hand, are the exact same. still the same spineless cowardly and pathetic people who think for themselves or do anything unless someone rules over them.

The thing about monarchy is that they generally leave things well enough alone right up until the point that you fuck with them

Every country needs a hat.
You're not the worst hat we could have.
Better than our goddamned cartel filled shoes that is.

With what? A fucking spoon?

Oh yeah? Well I'm a CEO of a company filled with faggot engineers we hardly fucking pay while we let the red-pilled janitors take long lunch breaks to go fuck the engineers wives.
Funny coincidence.

>You're havin' a pint in the pub when this mother fucker comes and tells you he's throwing a coup for his mum
What do
>but Charles...
Harry isn't heir apparent you fags

>he dosen't know

I honestly want to know how a reptile-man is more scary/dangerous than a normal man. Fucking... teeth? I'm way more cautious around blacks than alligators.

Claws,theet and reptilians are usually taller than a averge dude

So much shit coulda been cut out of that article/opinion piece

...can a gun still kill them? Are they just tall guys with bad skin?

>Tl;dr?
Low IQ American invaders from a plebbit forum called /r/the_donald believe that a fake news site called freedomdaily.com is hosting new information when all it does is link to a Breitbart article about Sean Spicer reiterating Trump's appreciation that he was previously invited for a State visit, an invitation which still stands

I don't know. I've still haven't seen them

Maybe deep down in the Queen's soul something of the empire remains.

If she can live long enough to pass the throne to King Herald the Redeemer there may yet be hope for our cousins.

I hope it's sooner, rather than later.
UK needs some testicles in charge!

this
Milo is a card-carrying, sexually-inducted member of the biggest pedo nest in existence; the vatican.
No burger, only (((You))) kill your presidents.
pic related

the queen is cool she scared the old king of saudi by driving him around

It's only a matter of time before muslims kill the entire royal family.

Well Prince Sadiq (pbuh, swt) of Londonistan is anti-Brexit and is one of the people trying his best to sabotage it. So his thought processes haven't gone that far.

Are you shilling for your gf's mong article, faggot?

the queen is christian

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Not only is this not a reliable news source, but since when does the queen have to go behind anyone's back?

What would be the real reaction in Britain if some jihadi managed to sneak into Windsor Castle with an AK47 and kill the royal family?
Would that finally be enough to make the Brits sperg out and go full 14/88? Or would the BBC blame it on a generic "asian" and then the cops would arrest anyone who complained about it on facebook for committing "hate speech?"

WHOM GOD SAVE

doubles and you croak wall builder

Jesus, dude, do you know how hard it is to get a wavy-lavy-good-for-gravy permit?

It's complete fake news, the queen didn't do anything new.

The "story" is that Sadiq Khan called for Trump's state visit invitation to be withdrawn, and it wasn't.

OP should voluntarily end his own life

wtf I hate OP now!