His name

was Seth Rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtube.com/watch?v=jb7cTUwPG-A
westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/08/11/investigation-coincidence-or-conspiracy-the-bodies-pile-up-around-bill-and-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=CCcYarnkNrY
canadafreepress.com/article/tom-bauerle-can-satellites-reprogram-voting-machines
investmentwatchblog.com/update-seth-rich-was-involved-in-a-lawsuit-against-edison-media-research-he-was-in-a-difficult-place-before-his-death/
wnd.com/2017/06/1st-responders-seth-rich-was-critical-in-our-ambulance/
scribd.com/document/350003894/Seth-Rich-Lawsuit
youtube.com/watch?v=xGZLqNgLZ8M
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

He might have been a Bernout but we still loved him with all of our hears.

Can I get an F anons?

F F F
F
F F
F
F

He would've hated Donald Trump and if he were alive you would be calling him a cuck. No consistency whatsoever.

Don't be so narrow minded. Clean your room.

He was a liberal journalist. Literally pol would be calling him and his profession fake news by now. Let's not pretend he's your hero.

>He was a liberal journalist.
No he was a coder working inside the DNC, and a patriot.

Shills who denigrate Seth will be dealt with particularly harshly on the day of the rope.

Bumping against the memory hole. It's embarrassing that Sup Forums is so distracted and brainwashed that we don't have the tact to organize and push issues like this into the mainstream. We absolutely have the ability to do that, if we could just work at it together.

seems like it. we are all still here though. I search for SRG daily.
Someone should revive it.

>Someone
Why not you?

thanks captain obvious

panda :(

I'm still doing the judicial watch angle. Called today and got the message that the call could not be completed the way I dialed it. Verified, tried again. Same response. Will pursue next week.

His name was Robert Paulson

He will be avenged.

F

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

basedXD pedes BTFO

EDIT: thanks for gold kind stranger!

youtube.com/watch?v=jb7cTUwPG-A

Where did the hospital ip address come from exactly? How do we know that Seth'a skype account accessed that ip address?

westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/08/11/investigation-coincidence-or-conspiracy-the-bodies-pile-up-around-bill-and-hillary/

Hey guys Molly like Seth had ties to DNC

these D I G I T S

Literally who and why should I care

he's a jew who died for our sins

have some respect, he's like a modern day jesus but he's not coming back in corporeal form

just as a spirit which cleans out our halls of power

And that is not even a full list.

And what exactly did he do for us?

youtube.com/watch?v=CCcYarnkNrY

saved us from hillary

F

Justice will be served!

imma hafta bump this

Bump for great justice

canadafreepress.com/article/tom-bauerle-can-satellites-reprogram-voting-machines

mote info on Seth and Molly
Justice!

bump

Wow, energy is low tonight. This is probably the worst time to ask this, but I have some questions.

I've seen timelines of the murder night posted. I've seen a bunch of random shitposts saying that someone said something about Seth sometime. What I want to know is what the actual CALENDAR timeline for the incident is: who knew what about the leaks when? And what corroborating evidence do we have? Plain text/images, I don't want to watch some boring Youtube video for hours.

F'rinstance IIRC Kim Dotcom says he was working with Seth Rich, but he didn't mention it until it had been all over the internets for weeks, so odds are pretty high that li'l Kim is just attention whoring again and he actually knows nothing.

And, my understanding is a lawsuit concerning election fraud was filed the day after his murder. He was to be a witness.

Correct

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC

Case number and court? It should go in the timeline once confirmed.

His name was Seth Rich.

digits

Just recollection from a long ago post or maybe even a non MSM news source. Will investigate.

Thanks.

Johnson v. Edison Media Research, Inc ?

investmentwatchblog.com/update-seth-rich-was-involved-in-a-lawsuit-against-edison-media-research-he-was-in-a-difficult-place-before-his-death/

bump

That's not an answer. Where did the hospital ip address come from? How do we know that Seth Rich's skype account accessed it?

Any new leads in here?

wnd.com/2017/06/1st-responders-seth-rich-was-critical-in-our-ambulance/

"Burkman has filed a lawsuit suing the MPD for ballistics reports that would indicate whether the two crimes are in any way connected." What's going to happen with the lawsuit? How are the police going to be able to continue to not release any information?

Why is this the first time that I am hearing about this lawsuit??

Not paying attention? Missed one day?

Judicial Watch theory. They get into some serious stuff and don't let go. Rarely get meat. Just a farce to make $? No one there has disappeared.

No publicly searchable info confirming Seth Rich is connected, as far as I can tell. Otherwise we'd be all over it like flies on honey.

Daily Reminder:

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC

i did a bunch why not u

I'm trying my best to pay attention every day but no one talks about shit in the few threads that pop up.

>No publicly searchable info confirming Seth Rich is connected

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Burkman is privately investigating the murder and filed a lawsuit to get the ballistics report. What does "no publicly searchable info" mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=xGZLqNgLZ8M

>#HISNAMEWASSETHRICH

white on Rice

any law anons in this thread? we need the lawsuit case information

Nice link user. Thank you.

Everyone stonewalling the simple question of which hospital Seth was taken to seems to be the biggest weird point in the official story. The answer to this question is the weak point that we need to attack. Normies will understand that something is weird when they realize that no one has actually stated which hospital Seth Rich was taken to. How can we push this so that everyone understands something isn't right?? What have Seth's parents said about the hospital? Did anyone go to see him in the hospital?

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO COPANON IN DC????????????

This is the lawsuit that Burkman filed to try and get the ballistics report from the police.

This is the lawsuit that Seth Rich was going to testify in.

>personal army

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

Good info. I do not think you are a lawyer user.

BUMP

What does user think of this?

Bump because I wanna know WHAT HOSPITAL HE DIED AT?

Hey bump. To this date we do not know. Nothing in public domain has that info.

George Webb keeps on saying "metadata". The investigation is in a freeze because there is no real metadata publicly available about what happened to Seth on the night he died. Seth's laptop, phone, autopsy report, death certificate, and all video camera feeds are all hidden from us. Is there any metadata source that we haven't thought of? Is the ip address for the hospital that Seth's skype supposedly connected to actually publicly available metadata? Where did that ip address come from? What if Seth was connected to some sort of fitness app that tracks his movement? Maybe that's why he wanted to walk home? What kind of phone did Seth Rich have??

Bump for seth

I think we should throw up this new wnd article all over twitter with #SethRich #WhichHospital? hashtags. The hospital question looms very large we need to attract as much attention to the fact that the hospital has never been named as possible. Have his parents said anything about the hospital? Why won't anyone answer the hospital question??!? We need to spread this far and wide.

this

bump. digits, CIA gets the electric chair 45 times

Usually a funeral home will pick up bodies from the hospital to prepare for burial. Would it be possible to call the ones in the area to see if any would admit to picking him up?

55 times. Bumpity.

He's looking for the wrong metadata, go back to the day of the hack.. ya know the only one who could have had their hands on this info.. it got dropped after Bernie's campaign died.. it's important. There's no answer's beyond his death, that could lead to who did this.
>Hillary
>Podesta E-mails
>Amy Dacy DNC
>ngpvan log files?
>Not the shitty summary they push as fact.. the one without dates, with a shitty time table.. there's gotta be more there.

bump

Can you try saying that again so that it's a bit more comprehensible?
>wrong metadata
>this info
what info?

bump

I'm saying I can't find anything in the Johnson vs. Edison Media Research case to substantiate the claim that Seth Rich was involved in that one.

Mostly we seem to get stuck looping around treating eceleb conspiracy theories as primary sources, which is a great way to wind up losing the thread. If we want to solve the case, we need to ignore the speculation and work with provable facts. PRIOR to Seth's murder, who thought he had anything to do with the leaks? Who REALLY thought that at the time and who's just bandwagon-jumping?

It's the interactions that took place before he was killed that motivated the killer, not future events - unless this guy dunnit, at least.

I don't use those fitness apps at all. What are the popular ones? Is there a way to look up usernames of popular ones?

What about metadata of the cops that responded? could we track their movements on that night somehow?

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

What's this?

Why did GWebb and Jason break up?

Anyone?

Ahhhhh I wont go there. He deserves his killers punishment. Drop the conspiracy BS and actually do something to allow his family closure. You would be granted the same I am sure.

Jason was compromised by some girl who got his nudes and now its all kind of out of control

he will be avenged

bump for justice