Jews in Music v2

Hey, guy from Sup Forums here, made a virtually identical thread (bar this insert) but it didn't catch on, and I feel this is worth it - I'm just curious as to what you guys think about this. Political correctness aside, would you give credence to the hypothesis that Jews are in some respects worse at music because they are too analytical, and don't allow room for creative 'flow' (so to speak), as they break up this flow with their analytic mindset. Creative flow is entirely a subconscious process, the music just comes to you, particularly when improvising - there is no thought to it: I can hardly imagine Bach was thinking which note to place where when writing Toccata and Fugue, I think he probably was just fiddling about on a keyboard. This is probably why improvised music almost always follows a tonal pattern - as this is what our subconscious finds attractive (patterns, man).

Jews in classical music tend to stray away from tonality (with the notable exception of Mendelssohn) and toward atonality, could this be because atonality is a more thought-through and cognitive form of music (and Jews have a much much more analytic mindset than most, their neuroticism is legendary)? Even with slightly atonal pieces (e.g. Wagner and Mahler), I am quite sure the composer IS literally force-thinking (as opposed to allowing the music to flow naturally) whether to place a note here or there, and that it doesn't just come to him, and consequently isn't as well focused as music like, say, Mozart's, where everything feels like it just 'fits' and is tightly-woven.

Thoughts?

If this is the case, which I strongly suspect, does it give credence to the idea that Jews are, despite being more intelligent, less creative? (Anti-Semitic, sure, but to me it makes sense - very few creative impulses come when consciously thought of, rather they just appear, particularly when one is 'zoning out'.)

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/how-winston-churchill-sold-out-britain-and-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vr2AKxf8m14
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas them all, or

Crush them with your Axe

\m/

is it possible for an anglo to make a thread that doesnt involve fellating the jews?

Did you read what I wrote?

no

The man that destroyed Britain

Jesus Christ man, read what I wrote, the picture is of little relevance.

This is actually an important topic.

Very broad, but here's a few of my remarks.

>Schoenberg
>created twelve tone system
>(((equal representation))) of all notes in chromatic scale
>literal musical communism

I also think the Jew is behind the (((modern singer))), represented for example by (((Billy Joel))). The modern type of signing, in pop music, ballads and so forth distinctively lacks any sort of transcendental feeling, and is instead just this bland, materialistic feel good crap. Otto Weininger said that the Jew was incapable of truly singing, which, if you listen to someone like Billy Joel and compare that with a real opera singer or choral group, the difference becomes clear: modern singers are most just yelling over rhythmic hysteria than expressing crystallized melodies.

Well Weininger was obviously way too over the top, and I don't agree Jews are strictly behind the modern singer, but I do agree that they pushed it.

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/how-winston-churchill-sold-out-britain-and-europe/

I'm not sure he was over the top, though.

Do you know any jewish singers? Like real opera or choir singers?

My feeling is that jewish singers tend to be "croners" and sort of just yell over the music.

>billy joel
>paul simon
>bob Dylan
>lou reed
>neil diamond

The soulless "rock" music is some of the most spiritually destruction music that I think has existed. The last century has been a dark, dark time for music.

I hate him more than I care about jewish creativity.

Still, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

This man talks about a conspiracy to create an image of the jewish GENIUS, centered on EINSTEIN, FREUD and MARX, even after being considered a steryle race on terms of knowledge for very long

it's very interesting video

>This triggers the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

I agree with you on classical music though. I think for some reason jews are incapable of creating music to match the likes of Bruckner, wagner, Beethoven, bach, and so forth.

except that Mahler was literally a Jew, you fucking triple nigger

This almost makes sense until you realize that theoretical physics require as much, if not more, subconscious creative thought as composing music. Also Paul Simon was a Jew - hard to think of more naturally flowing music than his.

Finally, this creative vs. intelligent meme is retarded as shit and usually spewed by people who have neither. Intelligence is the ability to solve problems, in other words the ability to create a solution. You literally cannot be intelligent without being creative, by definition. Artistic inclination is not the same as creativity

I can't listen to Paul Simon's music. It's so effeminate so weak. So melancholy and limp feeling. When I listen to it it doesn't make my spirits rise with triumphant feeling, like Bruckner or Bach, nor does it illicit the godly sobriety of medieval chant, for instance. It just makes you feel kind of doughy and gross.

This.

Also OP specifically strayed from anything non-classical to sound erudite 'n shit, not even bothering to research the Jewish composers of modern music. Hell even God Bless America was written by a Jew, and I don't even want to start on how much Niel the Jew Diamond has written.

Let's not forget Paula Abdul and the Beastie Boys. Pretty fucking naturally flowing on both sides.

Melancholy music has its place, user. Not everything has to be Ride of the Valkyries, all the composers you've talked about understood this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vr2AKxf8m14

Regardless, the triumphant feeling you're talking about has mostly been absent in modern music, so if you stick to European composers before the recording age and after secularization (Mozart's lifetime basically), you get reasonable Jewish representation among the greats, i.e. Mendelssohn and Mahler.

But comparing classical music to modern pop music is like comparing renaissance paintings to today's modern "art" pieces.

Besides Mendelsohn and Mahler, OP is right that Jews tend to be more atonal (Schoenberg).

You don't think it's coincidental that Jews are overrepresented in the shit music of today and the last 50 years of our cultural degeneration?

The Beethoven piece you posted is a much different type of "melancholy" than the abysmal traps of feigned nostalgia that are the works of simon and Garfunkel, KISS, neil diamond, and so forth.

Beethoven's mind was far vaster and deeper than any billy joel or paul simon

>You don't think it's coincidental that Jews are overrepresented in the shit music of today and the last 50 years of our cultural degeneration?

Of course not, but the question is whether Jewish intelligence is somehow different from other intelligences that impedes them from being able to compose music. This is utter banal horseshit, and provides ammo to discredit any criticism of Jews

I know Sup Forums doesn't like metal but Death (Chuck Schuldiner) was a jew. Literally the guy who paved the way for Death Metal. They may be horrible humans but the ones I've found have really outdid some stuff.

Stop trying so hard to be a snob. God I hope not everyone from Sup Forums is like you with your affectations. You need to spend some time in Sup Forums newfriend.

It really is off-putting though. You can spread your message without being a fucking dick.

you said it yourself, there's no point comparing modern music to classical. I don't really understand your hate for Simon, or your comparing him to hacks like Joel and Diamond. His style isn't "Jewish," it's literally an expansion of Anglo folk music, so it makes sense that it would have a more poetic rather than heroic character. Either way, my points still stand

What I would call composition is different from the type of music any hack can come up with. Where is the evidence that Jews are capable of writing something on the level of Bach, Wagner, Beethoven and so forth? Even Mendelssohn did not compose something as triumphant as the likes of the best German and Austrian composers.

I'm being hyperbolic and racist, my friend. But I do think that Wagner and Weininger were on to something in their descrption of "Jewish" music.

behold the flesh and the powerr it holds

And also we shouldn't underestimate the power of music. Music is actually one of the biggest vehicles for propaganda. When I see a young girl listening to nigger music I get a heavy feeling. I do not blame the Nazi's for banning certain types of music, it is THAT important. Music was a huge part of the Latin church. What the youth listens to influences the future of the nation. If they're listening to feel good, mind-dulling trash music you're going to end up with the kind of syrupy half wits that make up today's millennial generation. Go to a starbucks, listen to the music that's playing, and tell me you don't want to vomit. Now imagine they were playing Bach or something. The world could change in a day.

M A H L E R

To me, the most anomalous thing about music and race is how far short of the mark China falls given their historical success in everything else. Look up their scale system, it's retarded as fuck

I grew up in a Jewish household (denounced faith well before it took too much of a grip on me) and as an aspiring composer, I get what you're saying. They tend to have atonality, but use it in a way that feels forced.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

This is Jewish-style music, written by some Japanese guys. It does have some atonality (Measures 2 and 4 are the best examples) but it feels less forced than other compositions by Jews. (Schoenberg comes to mind.)

traditional Chinese is great. full of transcendental feeling. same with Arabic religious music.

>like, just calm down man
>come sit by the fireside of tolerance and just chill with us
>lets sing nice sweet effeminate songs together, by the campfire

This kind of music makes me wanna laugh

I can only imagine some tricky jew on his adventures, trying to move on the shadows

Transcendent or not, it's primitive. You could say monotonal Native American chants are transcendent, I feel like we're talking about different things. I'm sure there are Jewish hymns that would give you a godgasm too

I slipped it into my former synagogue's mitzvah playlist. From what I hear they still play it.

>It does have some atonality

Sounds pretty fucking tonal to me. Go reread your theory textbooks.

In measures 2 and 4, the clarinet/oboe are atonal to the other two instruments. It's not much, but it is something.