Is South Park still good?

Is it still in season 8?

I think it's on 20

Eh. It's alright.
Way better than The Cucksons or Family Gay

Shut up leaf

no.

No

19 season is more relevant now than 20. 20 sucked and i love south park. 20 was so bad i haven't watched it since

As long as they told progressives to bow the fuck out, I'm happy. Anything indicates they are left leaning libertarians?

i didn't like trump at the time but i just remember them being more creative

They subtly mock right-wingers but people still think this show is moderate for some reason. Cartman is supposed to be the conservative one, but he is also fat, lazy, irrational, etc.

I've noticed that the smart female liberal presence is strong in all of these cartoons. Wendy is the smart liberal in South Park, as is Marge in the Simpsons and Peter's wife in Family Guy.

They suck ass now
also

M A T T S T O N E

I think the joke was that it hasn't been good since then. But maybe you got the joke, and I took the bait. Joke's on me?

Unlike many, I liked South Park and watched every season until 2 seasons back, around 2015/2016 it started to really stink the shitter. Last season was absolutely atrocious and I don't think I'll be able to watch it from now on.

The last good season was 17

Why is this shit on pol

because they're following what has proven popular to viewers.
the money comes before political viewpoints, they are trying to harvest a tried and tested audience on a format that has proven successful.

imho it's alright.
Rick and Morty is better though.

A lot of red-pilled material before season 14.

>reddit and reddity

Last season started out REALLY strong, but they had WAY to much riding on the assumption that Clinton would win the race. When Trump won their entire season arc imploded.

Hopefully they learn their lesson and just go back to doing unconnected episodes this season. Season arcs was a fun experiment, but you can't base them on current events.

Cartman was the prototype for the edgy 4channer

in the episode about photoshopping wendy ends up photoshopping herself too, portraying how liberals, in the end, are hypocrites and look for the same low-tier acceptance

they may have a liberal bias, but no one safe
name another show like it

Congratulations!

You win!

this
the episode about the fake doctors names was glorious

Rickstein and Mortywitz, you say?

South Park is older than 90% off the faggots here.

They've started to become more dependent on current events, a la Simpsons and Family Guy. It sucks because episodes from like 2-3 years ago are already outdated and useless. There's like 4-5 Romney episodes that I cringe thinking about.

Now the problem with the interlocked episodes is that they use the same joke over and over again. "Member" Berries was fine once or twice, same with Garrison as Trump, but it got fucking irritating after the first episode. Then you have to put up with it the whole season. It's lazy since you don't get new jokes each episode, they're just all rehashed.

Oh god I'd almost forgotten that bit, I was in stitches.

Yes. Two seasons ago they had the best season they've ever had.
It disgusts me when people call entertainment "important," but South Park actually is.

no

no

no :(

it was never good . it was always pol.correct kike product pacing bullshit .

>still

If South Park ever made a joke they were proud of, they had to milk it dry and then more like the member berries and the HIV positive joke. That is literally worse than how the neo-Simpsons does their awful "jokes"

Last two seasons have sucked ass. Then I found out Matt stopped co-writing 2 seasons ago.
Trey's a funnier actor but he obviously needs collaboration when writing to weed out the shit.