Costco is Aryan

Has anyone noticed how all the workers at costco are Chads and Staceys. All the Chads are at least 6'5" and all the Staceys are 9/10's. I have never seen someone ugly man the register at a costco. Is costco racist? Are they onto something? Is the reason their business model works is because they only hire Chads and Staceys? Is costco conservative or liberal?

Where I live Costco is pretty diverse.

Costco pays high wages, especially compared to its competition. People want to work there as oppose to min wage slave labor types.

Nobody tell OP (((who))) owns Costco...

Aryan bro here

>need more variety/selection

Cannot find wholewheat goldfish xtreme cheddar

costco is full of handicapped minorities where i'm from, sustaining any type of intelligent conversation is borderline impossible with them.

theres a membership fee that keeps the nigs out. And the fact they pay an actual wage means they dont have to hire your average american pavement ape, or brown manlet spic.

They are all fat and ugly at my costco

Forgive my ignorance but don't you need to work for the government to shop there?

Costco is all mexicans and elderly in texas

no?

What race does that make walmart? Literally shaming in anticipation.

No, you just need to pay for a membership.

You are thinking of the PX.

((Who)) owns everything. Ezcept maybe the waffle house and Marriott hotels

You have obviously never been to a hawaii costco....

the membership isn't even expensive but the act of getting a membership is enough of a barrier to keep the riff raff out.

>sustaining any type of intelligent conversation

why are you trying to have an intelligent conversation while you're shopping

>never being to a canadian costco
the literal polar opposite

>people picking up incredibly heavy shit all day, ultimately get fit from it
>op is surprised by this

Costco pays well and has great benefits. They can afford to be extremely selective when hiring. It can be tough to get in there.

>able to be very picky over hiring and only hire the best skilled people they can
>mostly white
REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

Chicago bros know what I'm talking about?

>tfw this place is always entirely staffed by 8/10+ high school girls

why not?

because im not autistic

Columbia, SC Costco: obese neck beards everywhere.

Everyone who shops at Costco here is Chinese.