THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMGMZsKXz94
jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
jihadwatch.org
israelnationalnews.com
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
pamelageller.com/2017/06/no-justice-5-yearold-rape-victim-muslim-migrants.html/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/08/07/pamela-geller-shocking-new-details-emerge-idaho-muslim-migrant-rape-case/
snopes.com/three-syrian-refugees-assault-5-year-old-girl-at-knifepoint/
magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/prosecutor-boys-in-fawnbrook-case-plead-guilty/article_d1aa1b3c-1b69-553f-bab4-ac56d4206392.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

KILL

Ummm they just did, and yes they will.

True crime = criminal act + position of power.

Muslim men do not have the latter. Only white men do. I legitimately feel no grievance about this white girl paying a drop in the bucket for the deep reparations we owe all other races and cultures as whites.

they get away with it even in america

its like the west has been bought by islam and our govts are trying to hide it

A TIME TO KILL

youtube.com/watch?v=sMGMZsKXz94

this

the fact that there are white women currently not getting BLACKED by arab stallions is both RACIST and SEXIST

I wouldn't say that much, but considering the concomitance of the political environment CENTURIES OF WHITE TERRORISM propagated, we DO have to view such things with a different lens.

Sure they can OP don't be so negative.

Guys! Stop spreading FALSE NEWS

[spoiler]Another for the snopes folder[/spoiler]

cowards, monsters.

daily reminder that THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS

Give the link you fucking cuck

Try that in my town pig fuckers. See what happens.

what the fuck, we're fucked i'm leaving thing shit hole

They can get away with it as long as you let them

>Fact check by Snopes: MOSTLY FALSE
>The reality: the refugees were from Somalia, and there was no knife - they had only a small pistol.

Forgot Link(s)

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717

agreed, and I'm sorry for taking it too far, only most of white women should be getting BLACKED right now, the rest can write essays apropos your thesis

They basically say the three boys were young (7, 10 and 14, which I assume is an effort to say they didn't know any better?) and that the arresting officer didn't know whether or not they were refugees (although there were from the ME)

So yeah, snopes strikes again.

When was the last time whites chimped out in a coordinated fashion?

Whites are too busy fighting each other on the internet to team up.

>jihadwatch.org
>israelnationalnews.com

Objective, unbiased sources. Journalists, you could learn a thing or two,

>Loebs told us there was no indication a knife was involved in the incident, and that no one was “raped” or murdered (although contact of a sensitive nature allegedly occurred)

kek

>jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time
>israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717

Pedophilia should be a executable crime.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html

here you go bro bro

pamelageller.com/2017/06/no-justice-5-yearold-rape-victim-muslim-migrants.html/

another one, the original i think.

What mainstream news source would cover this anyway? its common knowledge shit like this is regularly covered up.

Absolutely nothing will happen, because you talk tough but do absolutely nothing. I bet you people are getting raped and killed in your town all the time and yet you haven't done anything about those fuckers, how is this going to change anything?

brb getting passport for a little vacation fun

The South is oddly tolerant in a respect that if you don't fuck with us we don't fuck with you.

However anytime blacks act up here we chimp out in a way that keeps them in line.
Blacks are fucking terrified of whites in the south, they don't fuck with us. We will kill you for the slightest infraction and be legally justified.

>The victim’s family and their lawyer approved the settlements reached in each of the three cases, Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said in a statement.

>“I am pleased that we were able to resolve this case in a way that was approved and agreed to by the victim’s family,” Loebs said. “This continues to be a serious and sad case, but it was resolved properly.”

>The incident touched off months of turmoil in Twin Falls after the story was spun into a fake news account that exaggerated or flat-out falsified many of the details, including that a knife was present, the attack was perpetrated by a Syrian gang of adult men, that a rape had occurred and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators’ families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.

>In fact, police and prosecutors said, there was no rape, no knife was present, and the incident involved young boys. Officials characterized the incident as a sexual assault and say each say each agency involved followed proper protocol.

>The boys were charged not long after the June 2 incident, and later that month their families were evicted from the apartment complex.

So, everything said in
... is false?

Are you fucking retarded?

Why are you using a proxy, leaf?

nice pick for the rifle. be careful with that one it can go through 3 or 4 houses and is deadly up to a mile.

>What mainstream news source would cover this anyway?

Probably... I don't know... FOX? The news channel that advocated against refugees and for the wall?

Even Infowars isn't covering it.

are u a nigger ? seems like something a nigger would say lol

How did all the courts get filled with such corrupt, traitorous monsters?

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/08/07/pamela-geller-shocking-new-details-emerge-idaho-muslim-migrant-rape-case/

Breitbart source

seems unclear desu.

>tfw too smart to form covert RWDS

Tbh how do we know she wasn't leading him on? Girls are very mature for their age, they mature much faster than boys. In fact many Islamic scholars agree, that Muhammad's marriage to Aisha would be equivalent today to a 17 year old dating a 15 year old.

last i heard the judgment/sentence was sealed and everyone was barred from speaking about this.

it seems like there is partial cover up on the police side and partial exaggeration on the anti-muslims side.

probably wasnt "rape" by legal terms because the girl "consented". I'm sure the cell phone video has some information about that part

>Breitbart source
That's even worse you dipshit

gonna need to see a video of the act to determine if the sentencing was justified or not. i'm a lawyer.

Is it summer or is Reddit/tumbler needing to get put back in their place?

pipe down fella

dont shoot the messenger, just posting the sources i find.

So we could decompile it?

Islam delenda est.

Muslim rapists who get let off and every other perversion and social cancer under the sun is caused by the biggest cancer of them all

ira

You just can't argue with this logic...damn

Sounds like time for a lynch mob.

I wonder how many thousands of cases are being covered up by the police.
Do we have to wait 15 years to find out then accuse yanks of not doing anything to stop it TODAY?!!!

yo..So real story...Video was taken of rape by an older (boy 13yr) supposedly. police claimed the phone.Claims of false reporting around as well.....The accused are minors...If this shit is true we need names and addresses people!!!

>"rape" by legal terms because the girl "consented"
5 yo can't consent, user.

it happens because we let it
that is the only reason that matters

I have a lawsuit headed your way, boyo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unfortunately it sounds a lot like anything most leftists in this country could say today.

Why would you assume that such a period has ended, or that any of us want it to end?

This is war, and I, for one, plan to win.

If the 14 year old boy held the camera and the 7 and 10 year old boy did the "raping" then yes, acting like it was 3 middle aged men lured her into the laundry room and raped her isn't very fair.

Careful with pushing this shit because this is the type of stuff liberals will shit on us for and dismiss everything we say

This is fake right

Otherwise you are officially Mexico tier

Why the fuck does their age matter?

What sort of sick fuck are you? This was a 5-YEAR-OLD that got raped simply because she was an innocent little girl and all you can say is "muh reparations".
You disgust me.

Bad news even thinking about any of the tragedy that occurs en masse around the world. Even trying to contemplate each individual istance of uffering is enough make you start bawling on the ground in a puddle.

I live in Idaho and I can confirm that this happened.

I don't even care that you're joking, literally eat shit.

lol dog it would be ww3 if our nation's pedoshit was released like yours was.

I am very sceptical of this news. It has all been propagated by a single reporter (Pamela Geller) across several sites - all with links to a donation page. I smell a scam.

snopes.com/three-syrian-refugees-assault-5-year-old-girl-at-knifepoint/
This site backs up my scepticism.

THE MOTHERFUCKERS

Well these muslim men owe us some shit for all those white people they've killed.

That's literally fake news, dude:

>"The incident touched off months of turmoil in Twin Falls after the story was spun into a fake news account that exaggerated or flat-out falsified many of the details, including that a knife was present, the attack was perpetrated by a Syrian gang of adult men, that a rape had occurred and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators’ families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up."
>magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/prosecutor-boys-in-fawnbrook-case-plead-guilty/article_d1aa1b3c-1b69-553f-bab4-ac56d4206392.html

Just because it wasn't a rape doesn't make it any less tragic that such a young girl got assaulted, but there's no need to fabricate details. If you believe you're on the side of truth, you shouldn't need to.

This, I honestly don't give a fuck about rehabilitating criminal/psychopathic children. They've already proven themselves to be useless to society and a danger to others.

Agreed. People are accepting things based on their personal narratives instead of questioning if it actually happened or not. Truth matters.

Why are you doing anything about it? Either as an individual or community.

Liberals really like to fluctuate the meaning of sexual assault and rape

That's the point of his comment, making fun of the "racism is prejudice+power" people.

I love how no one replied because they know you're right.

They'll post how angry they are on Sup Forums, then proceed to do precisely nothing.

Jesus, imagine a leftist saying that sexual assault by a Muslim doesn't equal rape, but staring from a white man is.

My comment could go to both of you as well.

Ban Islam

People have ceded the control of justice to the state. As they have their protection. As they have their future. But the state has none of these things on its to do list...

Justice
Your protection
Your future

So Its going to be pretty amusing watching everything unfold.

That's a totally anti-moral way of thinking. If a child is committing violent acts, it's likely because they themselves have experienced violence or an otherwise bad upbringing. How is it their fault that they got fucked up like that? They do have some measure of responsibility for their actions, but we don't let children vote or drive for a reason: they're not mature enough to realize the full consequence of their actions. Combined with a disposition towards violence due to an unfortunate upbringing, it's hard to maintain a moral point of view while thinking the way you think. They ought to be rehabilitated and treated so that they can get a chance at a good life where they aren't hurting others or themselves.

Reddit is doing a raid

The problem here is that
1) we don't know what "sexual assault" means in this case since it's sealed. It could have been a rape, it could have been touching.
2) snopes focused on the language barrier version of the original email and the knife, both of which weren't true
3) They got bogged down in a semantics argument of describing the refugees as "syrian" as opposed to Iraqi and African

However, the central point of 3 rapefugees had sexual contact with a 5 year old girl stands. The city was very quiet about details of the case (because of minors being involved). Those points are true.

Where's your evidence that that's what actually happened?

I literally don't care. There are millions and millions of children on the planet, we don't need the ones that are fucked up or mentally deranged.

If this is an accurate representation if the facts, then the sentence makes sense. Our local courts tend to show leniency to young first time offenders. This is often good and bad as some kids truly reform after witnessing the shock of being the subject of a judicial hearing, while others spin out in response to the resistance to their acting out.

Fact checking is apparently a Tumblr and Reddit thing now.

brb going to USA to rape little girls.

It's sad to see people I used to be good friends with post this horrible shit

So which details are true and which false?

Didn't father of said girl had his say confirming the assault or was it fake too?

There is nothing to suggest they were refugees. This Pamela is clearly just making shit up.