This shit needs to stop

This shit needs to stop

>This shit needs to stop
Why? I can relate to that white woman. White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

Neck yourself

BLACKED

so you're a girl?

Old news. Pretty clearly a planned propaganda ploy. Sage in options field

Don't worry yourself sweetie, once you go for superior 2D girls you never go back! Enjoy being a coal burning single mom with a shitskin kids that doesn't look like you and a baby daddy never to be seen again.

No setup here. Just a below average looking white guy sipping on his beer, dressed like a 15 yo from 1997. Who's this? A jolly, attentive, well dressed Black guy? Drinking a non-alcoholic beverage no less. Paid for laughter ensues a row lower. That's a wrap folks.

I bet he has a good sense of humour and works hard. Fuck that stupid hick, shouldn't have bitched out on camera

this guy gets it.

> yfw you will never get a 9" d power bottom

pol's issue isn't race it's that they are beta as fuck. Stop being beta and you stop worrying about nonsense like this.

White men are so pathetic nowadays, fpbp

haha beta white cuck shit skins from all over the globe will take away the white women as they roam around looking for change after a boring lifestyle with the loser-white male.

this guy got what he deserved. unable to kiss his 8/10 girlfriend on TV proves him to be a failure in the gene pool

>People are giving this (You)s

>unable to kiss his 8/10 girlfriend

I'm pretty sure you're a visitor from Britbongastan.

>8/10 girlfriend
>8/10 girlfriend
>8/10 girlfriend
>8/10 girlfriend

lel Americans

>all those blacks

this looks fake as fuck

I think it may be

BAD GOY

Used to work at professional baseball stadium. They fake 90% of these.

The eternal tuck face

The only person who didn't do anything wrong in this video is the black man. These two are equally pathetic.

THE BORDER SAYS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST HAHAHAHA IT'S PERFECT

THE NIGGER'S SIDE LITERALLY SAYS "I'M WITH BEAST."

This shit is fake and staged but I agree it needs to stop

It obviously is. They script that shit to get a laugh from the audience.

Can confirm. My dad works for Nintendo. This whole life is one big video game.

atlanta is full of coalburners, i live here :(

T.Roastie

>guy refuses to be cucked
>"hurr this beta deserves it"
>le based black man
Nu pol is cancer, go the fuck back where you belong!

No he bitches out not kissing his own girlfriend on camera. It's not even a beta thing it's just low energy as fuck. Not saying the girl should have been a dumb roastie bitch about it but still blames kind of on him in this one.

Damn son, didn't know that. Thanks for the information.

I can't tell if that's a guy or a dyke.

>if you ignore roasties you're a homosexual jew!
ROASTIE ALERT ROASTIE ALERT

ACTIVATING ANTI-ROASTIE FIELD

>blames kind of on him in this one
He is Not responsible for her actions in any way, kill yourself immediately you literal cuck.