Brit/pol/ - Return of Nigel edition

>Nigel Farage to decide in the next seven days if he will lead Ukip
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/nigel-farage-decide-next-seven-days-will-lead-ukip-fourth-time/

>PM May promises to provide certainty
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

>May to form 'government of certainty' with DUP backing
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40219030

>Job centre knifeman takes workers hostage in Newcastle
news.sky.com/story/knifeman-takes-hostages-at-job-centre-in-newcastle-10909406

>The SNP's Westminster leader Angus Robertson lost his seat in Moray
>Nick Clegg lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to the Labour Party
>Former SNP leader and former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond was unseated in Gordon by the Conservatives
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40215512

>UK's youngest double murderers named
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-37907410

>Stabbing in London's Russell Square not terror-related police say
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/stabbing-londons-russell-square-not-terror-related-police-say/

>How Theresa May's gamble failed
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/jun/09/theresa-may-election-gamble-fail-conservatives-majority-polls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=1JHHuVymMWw
amazon.co.uk/Green-Flag-History-Irish-Nationalism/dp/0140291652
b-ok.org/book/2612735/974cf3
youtube.com/watch?v=LA37DbXmx9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Even 1000 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

Checked.

fuck brits though

seriously

The fact that people post this stuff unironically annoys me.

You mean the defensive war that was waged in response to Islamic aggression?

What did she mean by this?

mfw I live in Kensington which is now labour territory

TORY CUNTS ITT BTFO

DUP have said that as a condition for joining a coalition it will now be ILLEGAL to bake a cake advocating LGBTQQIA+ rights, both commercially and privately.

I wonder how long the shills will take to pack their bags and fuck off?

The Tories WON.
Labour LOST.
There is no disputing that.

Now get behind mummy and let's work hard for our country.

Apparently there's been a stabbing in Russell squares London. Maybe just some crackheads

>implying I didn't invent this (You) absorber to begin with

Too hopeful too soon.

To all non Brits unfamiliar with the DUP:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

By letting terrorists kill us?

>second night in a row having a wet dream about sex with theresa may
>second night in a row changing the bedsheets
>parents suspicious why im changing the bedsheets two times in two days

Fuck my life.

Gotta say, wish the States had Jeremy Corbyn. What a fucking legend

Not possible, Islam is the religion of peace. They weren't real Muslims (except for the ones who were killed by the Crusaders - they were real Muslim victims).

>labourites
>working

By killing ourselves? I'm just unsure here.

Yet the Tories are in disarray and Labour has never been in a stronger position since 2010...

Hard to say they won without a majority and a tenuous position going forward.

Why the fuck are we all still awake

But you did have a blithering old Marxist who never grew out of his student politics and he was called Bernie Sanders.

He'd have been assassinated for promoting islamic gommunism by now. He's to the left of Bernie.

I stayed up for the election last night and fucked my sleeping pattern. But I have to be at work for 11am tomorrow so will sort it out then anyway.

My petrol is Arabian
My boxed wine is Australian
My Phone is paid for by Centrelink
My car is unregistered
My food is full of Turks
My TV was found on the side of the road
My diamonds are stolen
My weed is from the bush
My computer is too difficult to use for black fellas
My whine is about my land being stolen
And I am unemployed

Why can't Brits just accept that colonialism and racism hurts everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Even 1000 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused to my people

It's over lad, I don't know why you can't see it.

ie. in a fictional fantasy

>we defeated Brexit even though both the Tories and Labour had it in their manifestos to get us out of the EU and the single market!

??????????????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=1JHHuVymMWw
your new prime minsiteress

Wish I could filter yanks without extensions, they shit up every thread and every general excepting the ones where they can't speak the language

REMOVE BARBY

For all the Irish in the thread, did the original Irish separatists have leftist sympathies or was that something that crept in later into Sinn Fein during the troubles?

>tfw we will never go back to a time when you could talk about politics without 14 year old girls butting in and talking about Harry fucking Potter

IT'S A CHILDREN'S BOOK FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I usually get wine from Argentina or spain. Get fucked bogan.

Its hot as balls in my room, I fucking hate the summer. Also need to buy a summer duvet tomorrow, cant handle this 12TOG shit

Fuck you spoilers in this post

Ulster ain't free. The streets of Londonderry gotta be littered with parachute regiment. Theresa "marriage equality may" aka faggy slaggy is NOT my PM. she is a heathen judas and probbably republican as well :-DD. god and heaven not taigs bombing devon ok. praise Paisley

They started life off as leftists, they formed from fighting Irish nationalists.

They said it was youths on mopeds. I reckon it was our Afro-British compatriots vibrantly expressing their culture.

i wish it was true

>they don't remember 2010, where the conservatives also didn't get a majority

you have to be 18 or over to post here..

You can have him.

Just to remind you though, he was staunchly against declaring Al Qaeda a terrorist organisation.

>15c

>Force a snap election to BTFO a 'weakened' Labour
>Proceed to run the worst political campaign of the past decade or so
>End up weaker than you were when you started and forced to form a coalition goverment with a bunch of retarded, unanimously 'LITERALLY WHO?' tier potato niggers to even remain in power

If you honestly think a single Labour supporter is upset about this result, think again. This is almost better than Labour winning, the Tories are an absolute car crash.

So will DUP+Tory deliver that hard brexit? It's at least a better chance than majority Tory right?

Oh how I wish the DUP would use there leverage to do things like change UK abortion law. Doubtless they'll use it for just Ulster-specific policies, though

Yes, the original Irish rebels was strange coalition of communists and peados

>labour
>hard work

thats where your wrong mate these kids voting for corbyn were praying he would increase their free shit(TM sanders corbyn co-operative)

The truth is the Tories really blew for 3 reasons:

1. They lost seats to the Lib Dems because of anti-civil rights (internet) manifesto policies

2. UKIP stopped fielding candidates and too many UKIP voters turned back to labour rather than conservative due to labour becoming old labour again

3. Labour made Lib Dem style promises to young people regarding free tuition fees and got them to vote in large numbers due to social media

I voted Tory in a marginal (Hove) and Labour fucking landslided it, even thought labour MP Peter Kyle literally posted leaflets basically saying he would try his hardest to get a Blairite leader in after Corbyn lost.

All of this could have been avoided if:

1. Tories didn't try and fuck with civil liberties so blatently (internet encryption etc)

2. UKIP fielded more candidates to split the labour vote. 600 in 2015, only 300 in 2017.

3. May should have debated Corbyn and pointed out that everyones taxes would be reduced under Tories (which was part of their manifesto) and simply rebutted Corbyns economic policies.

any self respecting irish man should not contribute to this forum.

these people are not your friends, this is not a place for open discussion, its just somewhere to troll shills and little dickheads who dont matter.. :)

Ok, but it seems like you guys are really keen on these weird protestants in the DUP. Could we do a trade, maybe? We've got fucking insane protestants by the fucking truckload in the US. Maybe you could give us some of your apparently hyper-effective Communists and we can give you any flavor of religious nut you want. We got Pentecostals, we got Jehovah's Witnesses, we got all sorts here.

Labour didn't want to leave the single market m80.

Not really the same situation lad. Gotta pay attention to the nuance.

I'm a cuck because I don't like being on the losing side but I still have pride in my heritage??

Whatever you say muck savages. Isn't there an eire/pol/ thread around tonight where you LARP as the IRA with the burgers and wank off over the National Party, which will never save Ireland from being blacked btw.

>mfw Aussies have now picked up on
my shitposting

D-don't I get an award or something? Perhaps you'll fly me down for a key to the city ceremony?

>If you honestly think a single Labour supporter is upset about this result, think again.
judging by twitter and reddit i would say you're wrong

The same people thought that Brexit meant the UK was about to split up. What they think isn't very important.

Lmao

They lost for one reason, they didnt focus on the economy.

WEAK AND WOBBLY

>i dont own a car
>i dont own a tv

Checkmate cuck boy!

What's not to like? Parliament is getting gunned down.

It's a long story. I recommend this book.
amazon.co.uk/Green-Flag-History-Irish-Nationalism/dp/0140291652

>If you don't feel like paying ;)
b-ok.org/book/2612735/974cf3

There are rumors that the DUP will try to keep the UK in the single market, as they don't want a hard border with southern Ireland.

Just like in 2010, where Labour were HAPPY they lost because HAHAHA THE CONSERVATIVES HAVE TO PARTNER WITH LIB DEMS!

HAHAHA WE WON, REALLY!

HAHAHA

Do you ever just stare at the wall and ponder as to why everything including time and the universe exists including the blackness if the universe vanished and it was just an empty void which would also then become a mystery as to what constitutes the voids existence?

I kekked

surely though yu recognize a difference between importing coffee and wine, and having smelly french or chink bastards next door

>IT is indian
noice, did they fix BA yet?

*Labour supporter above the age of 28

It isn't just about % though it's about seats.
It's great for Labour to have such huge quantities of votes but Labour voters are far more densely concentrated to urban area constituencies which vote highly Labour.
It's like this
>2 seats up for grabs (Different seats being contested)
>Labour and Tories each get 40k votes
>Labours vote share is 30k in the first, 10k in the second
>Tories get 20k in both
>Tories have highest chance of getting both seats

Assuming this isn't completely devolved into 2 party politics. Also a strong Labour vote this election will likely balkanize tory votes in the next.

Too simpilistic desu

No, it's a better one this time, because the DUP are a conservative party.

Almost all of the people on the first crusade were French, we didn't cause any carnage mate

Did you just unironically "Muh heritage"? Mate it was 100 year ago what the fuck Jesus Christ you cuck. Britbongs this is what you created.

I thought wet dreams were a meme until I had my first about two years ago (I'm 25)

Since then I've been watching sissy slut videos online so I can have another hands free orgasm

>1. Tories didn't try and fuck with civil liberties so blatently (internet encryption etc)
This is why I threw my vote away to UKIP on the day. The second Sharia May yapped on about internet censorship a day after the London attacks.

Is he Anglo-Irish or something?

Goodnight mongos... even though it'll be light out again soon

youtube.com/watch?v=LA37DbXmx9E

>ukip

brexit is happening, they don't have a platform anymore. they literally don't have a clue what to say or how to appeal to people now that the centerpiece of their entire campaign has been achieved.

What the fuck? Any of you lads know pub songs? Mates all started singing with everyone in there the other day and I was clueless

They lost because they failed to understand the impact that austerity has had. And how it has mobilised young people. Also She thought (like I thought) UKIP voters cared about Brexit. Instead they voted Labour, lmao.

Also man are the Tories fucked. I'm not British, so maybe there's some intricacies I'm not seeing here, but they've either got to link up with terrorist dipshits who want to go back to the Troubles (which will lose them seats in the future) or don't and lose seats in another election because they have pulled a Hillary Clinton-tier blunder and look like weak morons.

put dinosaurs in the water too

>Ok, but...
No. Don't just ignore his links to terrorists, you slimy little shit.

And if you want to swap traditional Christians for rabid Islamists, then why don't you move to the Gaza Strip instead of ruining your country.

No not even slightly even the prods here say they're Irish (I know this because my gf is the descendant of planters ye send over and she and her siblings and extended family get royally pissed when I make jokes about them being English)

>I'm not British
this is where you should've stopped posting

What happens to UKIP? Do they just fuck off?