Does this "mural" stuff happen in any other countries or just Northern Ireland??

It seems pretty unique to NI.

Does the homeowner even get a say in it or do they just get a gun pointed at them??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lushsux
youtube.com/watch?v=8eHpRjxk7N4
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/melbourne-artist-censors-hillary-clinton-mural-with-niqab/7680220
archive.is/cT6nM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_MP7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair, Iron Maiden kicks ass.

>To be fair, Iron Maiden kicks ass.

I've found about 7 Iron Maiden murals in Belfast so far. It seems to be a theme in unionist areas.

It's the flag probably.

>Does the homeowner even get a say in it or do they just get a gun pointed at them??

I doubt homeowners would mind. Loyalist murals only appear in Loyalist areas. Republican murals only appear in Republican areas. Maybe some people wanna buy a house with a mural?

Are you saying people just paint other people's houses for free?

I'd pay good money if someone would paint a giant eddie on the side of my building.

non-political but yes

>Are you saying people just paint other people's houses for free?

Well i'm wondering how it works. It seems like every single end house has a huge painted mural.

We have some of these here as well. It's mostly funded by the government or community groups to prevent graffiti in problem areas.

>unique to NI

Your murals will never even come close to the quality found in Australia.

Pic related: Mural in Melbourne

some of these NI ones are elaboarte as fuck

That's not fucking bad for an amateur artist desu

More Australian mural greatness

also checkd

Same here. The gov funds local artists to make these.

this painting looks like a fucking photo m8

One of my fave NI ones.

nah it's legit. here's the artists twitter feel free to check his stuff out

twitter.com/lushsux

very nice

this Somme tribute is a beauty

You guys take shitposting to a whole new level....

this one is golden

another

>star of david

Classical anglokike

Ira did mothing wrong
Free Ireland

Fuck ahabbos goyim fuck Bitbongs

Shankill Road Belfast

cheeky af

he even painted a based stickman mural

Ahh, I posted that one over in Brit/pol/

We don't have any down here. No need to mark territory as we're all the same.

Are you him? There's no way that guy doesn't visit this shithole regularly.

This one is very Orange Order/Masonic

lmao

my town just looks like a dump

Another good looking one.

>Masonic

how?

I'm not him but I wouldn't be surprised if he frequents Sup Forums

Philly has our Mayor Rizzo up on a wall along the Italian Market. Shitlibs fucking HATE this guy because he had a bulldozer drive through MOVE's first HQ and then had the police shoot around 10k bullets into the nigger infested shithole of a house.
His successor one upped him and threw a thermite bomb onto MOVE's second HQ.

Rizzo literally campaigned on "Fair but Firm" and said NOTHING but this and btfo the opposition candidates. This guy literally stated "I'll make Atilla the Hun look like a faggot". What a hero.

2 pillars with three steps is one of the more common masonic symbols. The Orange Order also uses it as symbolism,

What was MOVE?

all I know about it is that they got bombed by the city of Philly and liberals are still butthurt about it.

Orange order is an offshoot of the freemasons.

where is that?

>threw a thermite bomb

It was tovex from a helicopter. Still funny though.

Nigger pride movement. Even the members of MOVE have no idea what the name stood for. They'd fucking run around naked and take shits on the street. Throw trash out on the fucking lawn and scream into a megaphone all day and night about the dumbest shit ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eHpRjxk7N4

The city essentially marked them out for destruction and more or less killed all but a handfull of members.

Australia's are better.

>Ulster as a whole overwhelmingly inhabited by native Irish
>Enemies of Ulster

The grounds that those murals are on comes with a curse

...and a mothman

This hero is constantly at war with councils trying to censor his art. Actually pretty funny

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/melbourne-artist-censors-hillary-clinton-mural-with-niqab/7680220

Run them through an archive
archive.is/cT6nM

Can't be. It's too nice a day. It's always raining her. The lower ormeau one is decent

>Is it a crime to be black in this country

We are working on it.

Lushsux is actually hilarious.

Obvious Sup Forumsack combined with a twitter user.

Carrickfergus Northern Ireland

Yeah he's a Sup Forumsack

Hey, are you a bot? We are talking about you in another thread. My theory is that you have something that notifies you when an article is posted and then you go archive it yourself.

I remember that one. Wasn't she naked at first and then he had to paint the swimsuit on her?

Checked and kekked.

Nope, the swimsuit was the original painting which needed to be censored so he done pic related to censor it himself

>shitposting irl
i love aussies

Dad rock faggot

>mural
4 birds too many

That's right, it's coming back to me now. Nice "current year" digits.

Andrew Jackson mural.

The house his parents lived in (before moving to US) is now a museum in Northern Ireland.

>The street artist uploaded a picture of the updated mural to Instagram of with the caption: "This is no longer a wall of a supposed "offensive" and near naked Hillary Clinton, it is now a depiction of a beautiful Muslim woman. No reasonable person would consider this offensive."
"If you do consider it offensive, you are a sexist, racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, uncultured and ignorant bigot."

The sarcasm in his statement was blinding lol

none are as explicitly political in the anglo world as Northern Irelands

beats the crap out of the shit you listen to these days.

That one gives me a tingly feeling. Like it.

Wheres this?

Lots of 'murals' here, some political
pic related is my favorite, it is in Baltimore across from M&T bank stadium and it has been there forever it seems.

I live really close there though thats a pretty old picture, weird seeing it on Sup Forums

I've seen a mural or two in Louisiana.

Gaelic niggers have no jobs and too much time to paint.

Compare the niggers street art to the white mans. Its like black and white.

Based Australians

BTW, thanks for the video, still watching.

Looks like an Iron Maiden album cover.

No shit sherlock.

belfast

what gun does the kneeling guy have? Just an AK with a folding stock and weird foregrip?

That's what it looks like. It might not even exist since a law abiding citizen of the UK or Ireland has probably never seen a gun in real life before.

If you see a mural in the US you are in a ghetto or very liberal area

That's a pretty sick mural.

H&K MP series.

Not /k/ enough to tell if it a mp5 or a mp7 or so on.

It's an MP5, MP7 didn't exist at the time.

holy shit I live 2 streets from this wall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_MP7

>Just an AK with a folding stock and weird foregrip?

MP5

that's what our cops often use too

Yeah, I didn't think it was an MP7. Did they have access to MP5s though? I don't think I've ever seen an angled fore grip on an MP5 either.

Thanks, I knew it was a MP series. MP5 has a skinner magazine, but that might be the artist issue.

Duckworth Street, St. John's NL

I'd be OK with Iron Maiden murals near me.