Laser procedure can turn brown eyes blue

cnn.com/2015/03/04/tech/mci-brown-eyes-blue/index.html

Would you guys do it?

Personally I would in a heartbeat; I low key hate my Aryan Dad for racemixing with a half native American and blue eyes + dark hair would be a nice combo.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QKico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

already have blue eyes, senpai

lol shit like this and transgenderism is just prepping us for the inevitable synthetic body future

g-good for you

only if birth certificates state eye color at birth from now on

Jesus.

No way, I am what I am, deluding myself isn't going to make me a better person.

Im 9% Native American, 91% European. I have brown hair and eyes. I don't think I would do it, it really means nothing.

I'm white with hazel eyes. Is that Mongolian rape bloodline?

I already have blue eyes, but can it turn Ocean blue eyes into ice blue eyes?

yes. my dad has blue eyes and also my sister. i got cucked by 50/50 chance, its unfair. blue eyes are my birthright as a white men

bluish-green eyes already. Stop trying to give shitskins features of the master race.

I think you need to carry the blue eye gene for it to work

I see it more of an aesthetic thing

Same dude, nature is cruel

I've been hearing about this procedure for years, still no mention of when it will be available in the US

I'm Asian so I'm cursed from birth, the weird part is my dad has dark blue eyes.

I'll do it. I hate being a shit eyed mongrel.

You have more than 9% shitskin if your eyes and hair are still brown.

Nah my brown eyes-blonde hair combo is rare (naturally obviously) and I like it.

>Youre not white if you dont have white ey--

Dont give me any of that "not his dad bullshit", she even has his nose.

Also, contacts work too and it does not require shooting laser beams into your eyes. Could have bad side effects down the road.

I have been tested.

Digits prove kek agrees.

No. There's no point in lying about who you are, to yourself or others. That's like those disgusting koreans who get plastic surgery.

this.
not cool OP
Blue eyes should be a mark of purity.

he had no nose

now you can look like a pashtun

And how is this girl proof of anything?

My sister is 75% white and has blue eyes so nice theory

Daily reminder that blue eyes in Europeans were a mutation in the Nords who spread it to the Aryan "master race" when the Vikings went around raping your ancestors.

Having blue eyes as an Aryan is literally a genetic branding that your ancestors were submissive cucks. GG guys.

Just because he molested her, doesn't make her his

HE'S. NOT. HER. DAD.

I'd rather have bright emerald green eyes tbqh familia

>Would you guys do it?

>Personally I would in a heartbeat

why would you do that - do you hate yourself?

do you admit blue eyes are superior?

>ish
>green
You're not white

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying you're dyslexic.

looks like a gypsy jew

You're disgusting

Under your own logic that's proof that if you have blue eyes your ancestors were alpha vikings

Says the leaf with the coalburner for a mother.

Every time I look at a white person with brown eyes I just see a race traitor. It's literally impossible to be a pure white and have brown eyes. Brown eyes are the biggest indicator that your genetics are trash and you weren't meant to breed.

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

No all eyes are blue underneath. Brown eyes have additional pigmentation over the blue. The additional melanin is benifitial in that it protects your eyes better from the sun. This is likely why it is a dominant trait.

Why would you remove something beneficial just to fit some bullshit meme ? Are you a fucking retard ?

No a mark of bad genes

You have bad genes dude

I already have blue eyes :)

#masterrace

>do you hate yourself?
no
>do you admit blue eyes are superior?
sure, they look nice

Old green eyes here , worship me you fucking peasants with ya shit coloured eyes or you fags with oh look at me with blue eyes !
Kneel before me

already have blue eyes and the chicks love it.

Painting stripes on a horse doesn't make it a zebra

>france
>master-race

>green
So barf coloured eyes, peasant

>both parents have brown eyes
>but both have the blue eye/blonde gene
>had a chance at it
>nope
I'd do it to claim what I never had.

Don't give clicks to CNN
archive.is/QKico

Actually they say that to make you feel better.

Blue eyes genetically inferior. Less protection against the sun. Same with white skin.

t. blue-eyed white ghost

The science behind this is interesting...
basically it doesn't turn your eyes blue, but rather just washes away the melanin layer above your already blue eyes. Unless you are abo or purely african in which case i think i reaad they have a greenish blue color under their melanin in the eye.
Personally I am looking forwards to this as one of my eyes is already blue, the other is brown, it was a birth defect im hoping to fix.

Damn this thread went autistic real fast

oh shit, thanks leaf

>It's literally impossible to be a pure white and have brown eyes

is this true? so if you're really white you have either blue or green eyes?

Well I mean if I did it I'd probably lose all the color in my eyes since they're already blue.

Which might be cool but might also just make me blind.

Not necessarily true. I've got a 100% European-descended mom and a dad with >99% euro ancestry. I've got brown hair and eyes, and my dad has the same, except brown eyes.
We honestly expected to see some Jewish ancestry or something like that in either of their tests, but the only abnormality was about 0.1% Central African ancestry for dad.

>but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it!
topkek, shitpost master.

They want to be white SO BAD

>Would you guys do it?
already have it, get rekt

>being this insecure about how you look
Sup Forums truly is full of faggots.

But it will be treated exactly as one by everyone

my entire family has blue eyes
get fucked mudskin

green eyes are the real master race idiots, you guys just fell for the meme.

You are fucking officially retarded

>Blue eyes genetically inferior. Less protection against the sun. Same with white skin.

not inferior, an adaptation

keep pushing the bs though

Nah, I like my green eyes.

Not really. For me (well, actually i already have blue eyes but whatever) the race issue is more about being an indicator of deeper problems and mistakes.

People diverged a long time ago and developed different traits.
There is NOTHING wrong with that.
NOTHING to "be fixed to end racism".

What needs to happen is that they need to get their economics and lifestyle choices sorted out, actually develop.

all babies have blue eyes moron

>Personally I would in a heartbeat; I low key hate my Aryan Dad for racemixing with a half native American and blue eyes + dark hair would be a nice combo.
I don't need to do it. I'm a member of the superior race. You kids will be defective sprogs. Faking your appearance won't fix your fucked up genes.

>the leaf

>make fun of master race

>what timeline is this

What do you think?

Already have them. I'm not your average poltard though who's all 'muh white race.' Some of the most attractive women I've seen are mixed, like pic related.

mfw blue-green eyes already.

Green eyes come with a dragon and a secret handshake at birth!
Fuck you blue eyed cucks !
Suck my dragons cock

Even if you did, your children would most likely still have brown eyes user

>It's literally impossible to be a pure white and have brown eyes.
You are completely full of shit.

Up until you breed it and realise its just another horse.

>They want to be white SO BAD

this is it. they're admitting they're inferior

they hate themselves

WHO IS THIS. WE'RE GOING TO FIND YOU ON FACEBOOK NOW.

ANTIFA GET THE FUCK IN HERE

NAZI SCALPS

We'll reach peak humanity with all of this transhumanism/body mod shit and then an asteroid is going to lay waste to everything. Praying to kek this happens in my lifetime.

>Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault
He claims to have one of the highest IQs, but he doesn't know what a run-on sentence is.

Sounds legit.

>Alpha
>Literally going around raping, looting, and murdering.

Sounds like nigger behavior to me.

>17% of the world's population has blue eyes
Citation needed, whites are only 1/5 of the world's pop

it's me dummy. and im not on jewbook, so have fun.

It's a literal Trump quote.

So you have bad genes?

That's a myth, no babies have blue eyes

Lol you have bad genes.

This is a famous pic of an afghani girl whos eyes are basically sun burned and would have had very dark eyes.

This is what you would look like if you underwent the treatment.

You can get a similar effect using diluted natural honey and water as eye drops for a few months. It will lighten your eye color. As mentioned, melanin is actually beneficial so the only reason to do it is to be a poser faggot

>france
HAHAHA

By that logic Biff Tannen is not the ultimate alpha male

No. He is a fucking retard that does not understand that Europeans originally had brown eyes. Due to migrating the amount of melanin decreased due to environment. It depends on which area your blood line originated in. If anyone in your gene pool from the past 7-8 generations carried the gene for brown eyes, you can get it but it is rare.

>tfw born with blue eyes

feelsgood

yeah i hadnt thought about it

prob the mediterranean types have brown eyes

Just buy contacts if you care so much, never let a laser near your eye unless it's for corrective surgery and you absolutely have to have it. Tons of shit can go wrong like where you close your eyes and see exploding starbursts for the rest of you life.

>mfw faggots will say Nixon was a shitskin

Jesus christ I hate NuPol.

>brother and dad got blue eyes
>i got lumped with dual colour brown and green
JUST

Nixon was Scottish, English, and Dutch dude

already have blue eyes.

Just a friendly reminder.

thats called hazel

You stop the white genocide and you shitskin can just worship us!

Nope, Hazel eyes are master-tier, brown-eyed chimpanzees and blue eyed nordiniggers will never admit that though.