Just find out about comey's testimony

>just find out about comey's testimony
>look it up
>every single place i read on the internet says trump got fucked by it
>here everyone says trump won and the leftists got BTFO
>pic related mfw don't even know what to believe

fpbp.

oooh... fake news thread? i like these.

Yes but everyone will say something like "This is a landmark thing that will forever impare Trump" like he was convicted of a crime but the court case is over. The news will turn over to something else from here on out.

Guess it's true. Worth reading the full transcript of the testimony or is there a place where I can get the abridged version?

just watch the whole thing you donkey-brain. its only 2.5 hours

if you want highlights just search "comey queasy" and "comey mccain"

The reality is he did what he always does. He played to both sides to make sure he doesn't get suicided via 3 shots to the back of the head. As long as he doesn't drift to far from the public eye he can stay relatively confident that he wont become an easy target.

I have been telling faggots for over a year now, GET A FUCKING TWITTER, FOLLOW THE CORRECT 50-60 PEOPLE. You never have to visit any newsite ever again.

>Hurr durr Twitter is for fags.

Faggot on Sup Forums.

I think everyone is full of shit to some degree. But at the end of the day nothing will happen to anyone. This is serving a different purpose

pls list of people to follow

ehh, hang on, Ill make it an image.

My take on it
>reveals that trump isnt under investigation
Sup Forums claps
>claims that trump asked him to go back on some investigations
Media clapps

people see what they want to see. comey is a distraction

stop giving this distraction attention

4d chess :^)

Bumping for interest

>want to show CNN is fake
>meme with fake screenshot of CNN I made myseff
You aren't helping.

Watch it and make up your own mind faggot stop listening to everyone else

whoops. cut off part.

>this fucking list
go back to raddit :)

>alex jones
>molyneux
I don't have to keep looking to see that the list is 100% garbage

What a dumb nigger your father abandoned. Clearly redditdicks get their news from reddit.

Yes pls, I need to know how to think

here you go: the media beast is attempting to shift focus from the psychotic, unfit, incompetent, fired fbi director who, on his and obongo's watch, allowed the "russians" to "destroy democracy" while doing nothing about it.

then blame trump.

this is why leftist and neocon heads are exploded watermelons. it's the result of collective immolation due to cognitive dissonance.

help me op, i tried to open this file and now my fils are encriped and i need to pay 100 dolard what is this?

The left got talking points and the possibility of investigations that go nowhere.

Trump might actually get to do some fucking, though. I'd be more afraid if I was a democrat

Worst part is that there's people taking those two idiots seriously
Guess still better than Glenn Beck though
I'm a lazy fuck.