Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,
Fuck off. We don't fucking care that you hate Jews or think the Holocaust didn't happen. You're like that autistic faggot in class who constantly talks about anime, nobody likes you, nobody wants you, and you should seriously fuck off and stop spamming our fucking board with your retarded bullshit.
Sincerely, Sup Forums

Except we talk about the truth. The ignorant can't handle the truth. Stay blind, fool

There's a time and place for everything, you don't barge into someone's house when they're eating dinner and start ranting about how much you hate the DMV. Fuck off.

>implying Sup Forums has changed
fuck off this site newshit

Let me tell you about the Jews

>Sup Forums

Literally probably the most indoctrinated board on Sup Forums.

tv=transvestite?

The problem is that all the newfags from Sup Forums can't tell the difference between jokes and whats serious

t. person who has literally actually no hyperbole been indoctrinated into being an unironic neo-nazi by again literally the politics board of an anime website

Sincerely reddit*

Ftfy

Great b8 m8

and on top of this they think the whole site is Sup Forums

t. Faggot britcuck

no nigger

You mean reddit

The whole site is Sup Forums, faggot

just don't reply to them or tell them to fuck off back to t_d

great response

gr8 b8 m8 fuck outta heer

t. a person who has literally no idea what freedom actually is.

Don't you have some tea to drink? Where's my "god save the queen" meme when I fucking need it?

yea no, Sup Forums is my second favorite board

>board literally dedicated to the electric jew
yep, that's about what we expected.

Truth? Half the posts here are bait and a the wikileaks/pizzagate is a distraction from the real truth like the pipelines been established in Syria

Hey can you recommend some decent TV shows without any (white) racemixing in them?

Arrested Development.