If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years...

If evolution is real, why has this animal stayed the same for 450 Million years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28v13BCPfk0&lc=z12wshqrgzixhzcus23jhhbxilunznvky.1496795234257454877
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its already perfect and doesnt need to adapt anymore

it doesn't work like that

Adaptation is a meme. Animals don't evolve to suit their environment.

having bright blue blood is the end stage of all evolution. it's what we all aspire to be

how do you explain fish at can only eat coral?

stop thinking, the gov doesn't want that

Nice education ya got there buddy

Clearly a winning evolutionary design.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>Stayed the same for 450 million years

OP, we both know you didn't even bother to check if that's true.

Asian guy eats one. Hitler is in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=28v13BCPfk0&lc=z12wshqrgzixhzcus23jhhbxilunznvky.1496795234257454877

then explain niggers

Adapted to live in welfare state.

It's like the glorious katanna.

niggers are perfect for their tribal lifestyle. reproducing allot for arrow and spear fodder so the big ones can do the real damage

we had this exact thread yesterday

Lol a fucking leaf
Be quiet Texas

Of course not, the animals that are the best at adapting (via genetic mutation or intellect) are the ones that survive the longest and have the most offspring.

This, it is the ultimate life-form

It's a blue blooded creature that is prized above most every other beast on earth. Why bother evolving? Mutation is a british lie anyway.

>If horseshoe crabs have remained unchanged for hundreds of millions of years, how do you explain niggers?

>450 million years old.
God created the earth only 6.000 years ago, you stupid atheist.

>Hunted by sharks, Humans, birds, and fucking sea turtles
>perfect
You can use that argument for apex predators like crocodiles, but it doesnt make sense for middle of the food chain peons

this

If evolution is just mutations (that are always occurring with imperfect DNA replication), then why haven't they changed?

Explain what? They're obviously perfectly suited to live the kind of life they live in tribal Africa, just like Australian aboriginals were obviously well suited to their environment and dominated it for tens of thousands of years.

Evolution doesn't care about how well these people adapt to life in modern society - which has only existed for a tiny, tiny amount of time anyway.

They've survived as a species mostly thanks to you burgers, you keep feeding them.

They've evolved to feed on liberals activists, truly great design.

I have proof that evolution is not real. if it was then this Shitpost would have evolved by now. but sadly it never ends, just waiting and festering to lure in the newfags.

Were you there?

Because it's the PERFECT ORGANISM and they devour any mutated Horseshoe crabs.

They don't "choose" to evolve.
Remember, evolution is almost always due to environmental pressures. An animal in perfect equilibrium with its surroundings faces no environmental pressures to change.

>American
Fuck, we really are that uneducated

Not this slide thread again.

Because the evolutionary pressures that cause organisms to change are not equally distrubuted across places, times or ecosystems.

Fundie pls stop. You're just making Christianity look stupid. Either that or you're an atheist shill

Mutations are always occurring, even if a species is perfectly adapted or not.

Oh look its this slide thread again:

If evolution is real how come OP is still a fag?
Checkmate.

Opie, here's evolution so simple even a republican could understand it:
That which endures, endures,
That which does not, does not.

...and that's 90% of evolution, the rest is mostly mutations and details.

But thanks for keeping your bullshit thread here in Sup Forums and not shitting up /sci/.

If ink pens are real why has chalk remained the same for thousands of years?

I don't think you understand this is literally THE PERFECT ORGANISM that actively hunts down anything that isn't Horseshoe crab.

>1 post by this ID
Every time a faggot makes a unsourced bold claim

kek

>You can use that argument for apex predators like crocodiles, but it doesnt make sense for middle of the food chain peons
You might not think prey creatures are as cool as predictors, but they fill a niche better than anything they've competed with.
Protip: "I like it" =\= "makes sense"
That applies to politics as well as science.

Maybe it was planted by a time traveler and it's not actually unevolved for millions of years.

>unsourced bold claim
>implying I need sources to affirm a dumb crab that's been set to the same enviroment for a fuck load of time isn't a perfect organism

>>American
>Fuck, we really are that uneducated
28% of us were stupid enough to vote Trump.
But don't assume an American flag means it's really an American.
A significant percentage of the Murricans here are Russian shills.

>Mutations are always occurring, even if a species is perfectly adapted or not.
Yes, but if there's no environmental pressure, then a mutated organism has no advantage over a non-mutated organism.
Consider this: if you don't understand evolution, you don't understand a basic aspect of the natural world.
Then what are the odds you know what you're talking about when it comes to politics?

>animal is actively hunted by other creatures
>meaning natural selection is in play
>meaning adaptations that would make the species have an increased survival rate should pop up over time
>doesn't happen
>b-b-because it's perfect already! You just don't like it!

kabuto?

>You can use that argument for apex predators like crocodiles, but it doesnt make sense for middle of the food chain peons
actually it does, because if they have a large population with a lot of biomass and they're all interbreeding there is a large buffer against the spread of any particular mutation unless that mutation provides a significant survival advantage over the "standard model".

whereas apex predators are more likely to change because they have a far smaller population base

it's not whether any specific animal is "perfect" it's about how many of its offspring on average survive to reproduce.
This shitty water spider with a stahlhelm may get eaten from time to time but it lays a lot of eggs

(OP) this is fake. kabuto didn't exist until the 1990's.

First, how the FUCK is my statement a strawman?
Secondly, I was responding to someone talking about a situation with no environmental pressures, the you ask "what if there are environmental pressures?"

this same thread is here every day and you faggots keep feeding it

>if I came from my dad, why does he still exist?

450 Million years you say?
But didn't god create the earth and every thing like 20000 years ago?

Fact all religions are false.

wasnt this thread posted yesterday with the exact same image and content?

>28% of us were stupid enough to vote Trump.
>Russian shills.
>faggots
Low bait troll.

I'm way ahead of you bud haha

>"I can flasify a nonfalsifiable proposition!"
Why are gaytheists so illogical and gay?

Cause God fucked up on evolution on that thing

In my plant class they said if a population has no selective pressures and mating is random, the genetic average stays the same.
Or something like that. It was awhile ago.

Just how much do you get paid to copy/paste this shitty thread?

Monkeys actually evolved from inbred black people. Think about it.

At least you admit the earth is older than 6000 yrs.. that's progress I suppose.

More...?

Cause that mother fucker is tough enough to not need evolution to survive

Because it was perfectly well evolved for its surroundings

you know based on that fact it should evolve more rapidly, considering more gradual mutations would survive to maturity and be able to produce offspring

No. If it's perfectly well adapted to its surroundings then there's no selection pressure forcing it to adapt. Evolution doesn't work on the basis that every creature will eventually turn into a god

>Crab lives at the bottom of the fucking ocean
>most predators dont know its there, or cant do anything about it
>Humans cant even eat them
>muh no changes, checkmate educated people