How to deal with rude women?

Feminism has made women increasingly bitter and rude.

I work as a software engineer. A couple of years ago I had an incident wherein I went to an office admin to to get an HDMI cable for my laptop.

After saying something like, "I need an HDMI cable for my Surface Pro", to one of the admins another woman -- who I wasn't even talking to -- interjected, "There's no such thing as the Surface Pro it's the Surface 2 Pro."

What should I have said in this case? What is good advice for similar situations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=r_WGO3PHEqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first off the surface is complete dog shit. the screen will fucking break if a toothpick falls on it. secondly try being more attractive. women respect attractive guys.

don't be a cuck

>women respect attractive guys.

This is definitely true. I've been lifting weights since then, my physique has significantly improved, and nothing like this has happened recently.

Are you ugly? I'm not trying to be rude. I am just curious. I've honestly never had any problems with women.

You should have been a real Pro and took a 2 on the Surface of her desk.

Who said you should be polite with people? Who said you shouldn't treat women like men

youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw

Kek

Be confrontational but never rude yourself.

whiny bitch complaining about rude bitch.

>Women are cunts...treat them like any other cunt....sips bourbon.

That's just typical IT nerd autism. The number of conversations I've had with IT that begin 'Well ackshully...' must number in the 100's by now.

>"I need an HDMI cable for my Surface Pro", to one of the admins another woman -- who I wasn't even talking to -- interjected, "There's no such thing as the Surface Pro it's the Surface 2 Pro."

>Thinking this is a story worth telling
>Not forgetting about it ten minutes later

Are you legit autistic user?

You know what to do user, get /fit/ and put those hoes in their places. Learn how to suplex and suplex an admin hoe next time you get lip.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_WGO3PHEqw

LOL

She's right though.
OP is a luser.

Just ignore them

They'll degrade and become weak.

I don't get why so many people here seem to have trouble getting along with women. I'm ugly and autistic and most women seem to act extra nice with me. Almost like they're interacting with a small child come to think of it.

>You should have been a real Pro and took a 2 on the Surface of her desk.

I lol'd at that

the buhlackh pill

Can confirm. Owner of Surface Pro with a shattered screen. Sad. Many such cases.

Because they think you are a weak man with no "threat" to them you stupid leaf.

Nothing. Just ignore her like the worthless mouth she is.

/thread

>Aight Deborah that's what I need

>A couple of years ago
>some woman interjected in a mildly rude manner
>calling this an incident
This is fucking nothing, a better question would be, why the hell are you still thinking about this? Let it go, grow some balls.

This. Ignorance is the best solution to uppity bitches.

i think it's obvious he's a cuck, otherwise women wouldn't walk all over him

What's wrong with that?

>What's wrong with that?

You.

(you)

>How to deal with rude women
You usually avoid them, but if you have a job I guess you don't deal with them and just do your job? If she gets on your nerves and you can't work because of it then quit?

>Giving Women Power
Women are only utter bitches because we made them so,if we returned to treat them like in the Middle ages all this Bitching would go away pretty soon

Stop blaming feminism you fucking autist.

Some people are just rude no matter what male and female. The key is to associate with the one's you get along with and cut out the shitty ones.

I swear most of you all end up resorting to the "feminism" meme and other garbage. Just acknowledge some women are shitty people same with how some guys are just as shitty.

/thread

You sound like a bitter virgin. That lady was not being rude, she was right. Your just a sexist loser who gets mad when when a smart women is right and you are wrong. The fact that this happened years ago and you're still upset about it proves it.

Say pic, when you outright deny somebody's bait it pisses them off.

See Chris Chan's 18th birthday for more info

don't date the cunts.

Only beta cucks fall for that shit.

Jesus, OP, stop being such a thin-skinned pussy. If this is the first time some technonerd has said something to you like that you need to step up your LARPing. You're acting like the definition of white male fragility.