Why does Sup Forums hate gays?

I might be gay, but I am smart enough to realize the importance of preserving my race, the white race, and western society. I plan to marry and adopt a white baby with my partner soon. Hopefully we can talk some poor young mother into giving us her baby instead of getting an abortion.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/1A4lq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you wanna fuck a dudes boyhole go ahead but don't bring that shit around me.

What if I end up being your neighbor in the huwhite enclave?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord-

discord dot gg/ynzDX

Don't hate gay.
hate gay lobby that is destroying the family

bump

>I plan to marry and adopt a white baby with my partner soon.

Yeah that's tantamount to child abuse.

Break up with your gay lover and find a qt asian waifu if you have to, but gay parenting will hurt a child's psyche. And that's if you don't molest them.

I don't care about what gays do.

as long as you arnt pushing your fag agenda on me , you can enjoy your dick.

Tread carefully. archive.is/1A4lq
The Oedipus complex is real and teaches the child a lesson that is critical for childhood psychological development. You'll need to find some way to introduce that conflict or else your child may become degenerate (similar to the problem with single motherhood.)

bump

The reason I don't like gays is because 9/10 times a homosexual relationship is purely for sex or due to societal pressure.

But I suppose I'm open to the idea of accommodations for homosexuals in a new society, provided they stop being so degenerate.

I just found out that my cousin is gay. Would you guys have him gassed?

This. Plenty of research says same sex couples lead to psych problems in kids, especially regarding sexual orientation and gender identity.

Not if he's cute.

LARP off tardchild
Go get your botty reamed for realsies
There are plenty of NATZ here who'll beat you down and take your cherry if your shy about it
Now you can fuck off

>I plan on molesting a white baby soon
Do our race a favor and neck yourself faggor

They always reek of poppers and rectum.

Of course

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

I don't hate gays. I just don't think homosexuality or the LGBTQ community should be normalized like it is in today's society. It's acting as steroid to the degeneracy that is already very well fed.

This

All of you have clearly visible jawlines and rely on Norwegian Cosmetics to make yourselves look young before turning into Elizabeth Bathory.

Mainly because its edgy and cool to claim you want to gas people.

What is this faggot shit. Stop it.

Children grow up poorly without both a mother and father figure. You're doing a disservice to the child.

Neck yourself, faggot.

adopt a girl and half of the board will tolerate your shit. However if you adopt a boy you're bringing hell for him as he grows up both around his peers and the fact your community gets off on slurs and nicknames like daddy and boy.

There's just too many red flags to trust you with a male

At this point, I just want a fulfilling relationship, I don't even care if it's with a cute trap or femboy. I might even let them touch my cock, but never ass stuff. I just want someone to hold close to me and feel mutual love for. Literally anyone at this point.

>don't think homosexuality or the LGBTQ community should be normalized l
>LGBTQ
Something not right here.