WE

Well Sup Forums, there's no recovering from this.

It's been real. It's been fun.

Black panther has always been black what's the issue

Stop spamming this shit. That's literally his origin story, you fucking autist.

sage

africa is 3rd wo-

they spelt KANG wrong

omg

He has been a major character for a long time. This is what I would rather they do. Use the characters that exist instead of turning white characters into black characters.

We........wuz kangz...

>Movie set in Africa about African characters staring people of recent African descent

I hate niggers too, but this makes sense.

I watched the trailer for this with a friend who brought up the whole "diversity" thing. But the entire concept is that by isolating itself from the rest of the world (i.e. other races) and putting Wakanda first, the country was able to thrive and advance beyond everyone else.

Isn't that kind of anti-multicultural?

Maybe it will convince the negro to start migrating back to their homeland?

this, why the fuck do Sup Forums give a shit about this?

Tell us, isn't Africa a technological paradise like in the movie?

And this dumb shit they do like turning Thor into a woman. Why not uh if you want a comic about a woman god hero, use one of the many many bad ass norse woman gods or heroes? Freya? Brynhildr?

t-this is UNREAL

Yeah this movie might actually be pretty based and useful to everyone

Oh hey look, it's another shitty capeshit movie no one is going to watch

Of course, but the skyscrapers were decolonised long ago. Multiple-floored buildings are inherently privileged white man.

if no one watched them they wouldn't make them, a huge segment of the braindead population eats this shit up

they don't. there's about 5 posts on this and everyone's saying the same things.
>we wuz kangs
>niggers
>why do we care?
>they're not turning white characters black, so we don't care.

stop being assblasted and let them have good role models for once you edgy faggot

could we meme this movie as a symbol of ethno nationist philosophy? hold it up as a rallying cry for the alt right and that would sure kill the sjw party.

lets kike it up, i say.

Looks like shit.

No, it's just you and 4 other faggots reposting in every thread. Most of the comments are:
> we wuz kangs
> peak diversity achieved
> ethnocentrism has gone mainstream

see: 129297147

multiculturalism for thee, but not for me

This is actually a good thing. They're not blacking a white character, they're actually using a character that's been black from the start.

Also Black Panther is actually a decent character, cut it out.

Because we don't like niggers and we're sick of seeing them get a pass for everything.

Black Panther should be white, starring Talcum X.

>another origin story

We saw his already. They are spamming the shit out of this capeshit crap.
People suck.

We Wuz Kangz: Marvel Edition

gay

It is pro ethno state propaganda, all that need happen is the pointing of this out

do it.

I know Hollywood is Jewish as fuck, but they used to make good movies too. Just forget about all the superhero bullshit, forget about CGI and make a good realistic crime movie or a western once again, as you did back in the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Why the fuck is everything so shitty today?

King? I thought it was kang? Oh it's so confusing being white.

What the fuck?

THIS MOVIE WILL SPARK A RENAISSANCE OF BLACK PEOPLE MOVING BACK TO AFRICA. AFRICAN PRIDE!!!

more like unreal engine kek

>mud hut skyscrapers
pack it in boys the memes are writing themselves nowadays

It's just shills doing their job

>No one is going to watch
>Makes millions

Fucking Sup Forums, black panther has been around for ages and now they only care because it's a movie.

best i can do phone poster. real meme war veterans required. as far as the wider wider world is concerned, this is /our film/ (in spite of the fact that we all know nigger culture cant produce anything but squaller).

>superhero movies are now vessels for social causes

We need to turn the clock back to 6 years ago and put a massive "hold the fuck up" on this mess

but did it have mud hut skyscrapers?

fuck me, forgot my shitty pic.

>implying

Probably obsolete tech from 30 years ago left behind after they forced white people out.

best i can do on a phone

>the entire concept is that by isolating itself from the rest of the world (i.e. other races) and putting Wakanda first, the country was able to thrive and advance beyond everyone else.

Nah because then they'll twist it into

>They only managed to advance because dey clever black boys and all da whitey do is destroy so if y'all wanna advance y'all need to get some black in your bloodline

Or words to that effect. Haven't you seen the mental gymnastics they'll do?

So how much white guilt will they include in this movie?

What even is compensation

I heard the villain is going to be AIDS & Ebola-Chan. Joking aside, I'm fine with this movie. Like most marvel ones it'll play safe, and I won't bother seeing it at the cinema because I've long since been bored to tears by comic book superhero movies. Seriously, how they continue to draw I don't frigging know.

I will support this movie in theaters for the sole fact that this highlights Africa's lack of development.

GOOD BOI. DINDU. KANG

>one state one race one faith one people
Sounds like multiculti propaganda desu senpai. Needs some swastikas nom sayin' goy

>the mud hut like tops to some of the skyscrapers

White guilt for what? In this movie, they was kangz. So at least it's not (that I can see) about beating up whites for gibs or super-sized grievances. That much is healthy.

If Christians can be lulled into inaction by the promise of heaven, why can't blacks be hypnotized into self-respect and pride by a fantasy watanga or whatever it is? Maybe just a few dozen more black movies like this and we'll have a people who expect something from themselves.

It's going to be Evul Whities trying to steal the melanin powered technology from the Wakandans and black panther stopping them.

That's what Africa would look like if the white man didn't steal Africa.

I think it's because it's literally a WE WUZ movie.

That appeal kinda makes me want to go see it.

>africa is 3rd wo-
Since Wakenda was unaffiliated with either NATO or the Soviet Union power blocs, third world would be correct.

>blacks have barely had any superhero movies recently, besides that shitty one Will Smith was in.
>Marvel makes their first black superhero movie to counter DC's Wonderwoman
>"they're getting a pass for everything"

?????
honestly wouldn't be surprised if movie execs tried false flagging "racist/sexist" hatred towards their movies to get liberal people to go see them.

I'm pretty much fed up with capeshit so I'm probably not gonna see this, even if they're trying to pander to my race.

I got banned from reddit/movies for simply posting "WE"...

Diversity and multiculturalism means no whites, so Wakanda is very 'diverse'.

opened some threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums on "Wakanda" and found this gem

>They have the cure for cancer, but refuse to share it, because they believe the western world will weaponize it.

we can't trust white people with the cure to cancer apparently

Could mods please permaban posters who admit to going on reddit, let alone posting there....

Have you heard the saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?