Ok Sup Forums, after lurking these boards for days and days, i've come to see the truth...

Ok Sup Forums, after lurking these boards for days and days, i've come to see the truth. The Jews caused more harm than good, and the Christians helped them. In light of the facts I have no choice but to renounce my faith. I do not know where I will go from here; perhaps research more about the Coptics and what happened to them. Wherever I go though, I will do my best to not make the same mistakes as my ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read classic literature and philosophy, then decide for yourself.

goodbye fella

God damn i'd drink a pint of her warm piss WITH the foam

What is classic though? Do you recommend anything?

you will never escape them

Sure. Here's a good infographic.

and here's the Sup Forums reading list on megaupload >mega.nz/:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

I think you are right. Look into manicheanism - some of the core concepts there allowed me to hold on to some christian morality but at the same time see that we must operate in a fundamentally evil world, red in tooth and claw.

>the Christians
NOT

REAL

CHRISTIANS

you know a true Christian? a Puritan -- man or woman or child who devotes every thought, every second to Lord Jesus Christ. No other is a Christian -- you even see literal faggots wearing crosses (first to burn)

No true scotsman

A deep thinker, like a puddle in the sidewalk

more like a rainstorm; but whatever

>sidewalk

He means pavement

>all these arguments

Relevant to your life in every aspect: read
Democracy in America by Alexis De Tocqueville. 1814-1830.
Even just a few hundred pages will change your life son. It will help you understand the direction your country is going much better than you do now. And it will be good for your soul.
Relevant Tocqueville quote now that you are redpilled...
>Tyranny in democratic republics does not proceed in the same way, however. It ignores the body and goes straight for the soul. The master no longer says: You will think as I do or die. He says: You are free not to think as I do. You may keep your life, your property, and everything else. But from this day forth you shall be as a stranger among us. You will retain your civic privileges, but they will be of no use to you. For if you seek the votes of your fellow citizens, they will withhold them, and if you seek only their esteem, they will feign to refuse even that. You will remain among men, but you will forfeit your rights to humanity. When you approach your fellow creatures, they will shun you as one who is impure. And even those who believe in your innocence will abandon you, lest they, too, be shunned in turn. Go in peace, I will not take your life, but the life I leave you with is worse than death.

That's a bullshit "fallacy." Hypothetical, but if you had an ideology that taught nothing but not harming people and then some person claiming to be a part of that ideology kills somebody on purpose that really doesnt make them that ideology.

Its to late goy.

(((They))) have already dug in to deep.

This. Whites need to start accepting this and start restrategizing. You have no choice but to become the new Jews. Treat yourselves as a diaspora, develop a strong ethnic culture, and best yourselves deep into the economic system until you gain influence and power, and go from there.
No more Varg posting like a faggot about living in the woods. You guys need to adapt and get ahead of the current system at all costs, or you'll be run over by it.

Simultaneously you need to be prepared to fight a war. But equally be prepared for if it doesn't happen.

we must make a system called
>le escalier
theres 5-6 steps for everything from the bottom level to the top , level one overweight autist neckbeard , level 5 ~based 14/88 confident lifter, in all levels , education , income etc and have a scale for everything to advance on it at all fronts