BURGERS NEED THEIR GUNS

The U.S. was FOUNDED UPON DAEMONIC VIOLENCE.

The U.S. has been IN CIVIL WAR STASIS FOR ~150 YEARS.

The U.S. is AN UNDECLARED WAR ZONE.

Burgers are BRED ON WAR AND VIOLENCE.

U.S. (((culture))) is comprised of and BUILT UPON LIES.

Lies must be (i) dissemble and (ii) COMPENSATED FOR.

Without compensatory elements -- like guns, religion, cure-alls, demagogues, messiahs et al. -- BURGERS WOULD HAVE TO CONFRONT THE TRUE NATURE OF THEIR PERDITIOUS PLIGHT.

Therefore, do not judge burger culture using the measure of the wider (non warring / civil) world --BURGERS ARE DIFFERENT TO NORMAL, WELL-ADJUSTED HUMAN BEINGS.

Burgers are DAMAGED GOODS AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH AS SUCH.

Notwithstanding, burgers are not unique -- THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAUDI ARABIA AND THE U.S., IS THE TYPE OF KILL WEAPON USED (SCIMITAR / GUN) AND THE FAECAL MATTER PASSED OFF AS "FOOD" (KEBABS / HAMBURGERS).

Summation:
BURGERS NEED THEIR GUNS -- ON PAIN OF MASS, GENOCIDAL SUICIDE.

>NB: The U.S population is ~318 million -- making the "per 10 million households" sample far more accurate an indication of 'death by gun', than it does for nation samples with a much smaller populations. This, despite the already ridiculous disparity cited in attached info-graphic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DGXIZfe8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCwqj-CO8Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=rsdk-Hmq57M
gizmodo.com.au/2015/05/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-just-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=qsvAI3A7c_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will choose dangerous freedom

401 still isn't a whole lot, what's the big dealio?

>intra-thraldom freedumbz

Goy -- you chose... wisely.

If you looked out over a crowd of ten million people and 401 of them randomly burst into flames, there's a good chance you wouldn't even notice.

Wouldn't America have a gun homicide rate akin to that of Switzerland if they had no niggers?

I just made that up but its probably niggers doing the most violent crime, that's the case here.

Dunno, onan...

M̶a̶t̶h̶e̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ fear mongeringly speaking -- y̶e̶s̶ no

day of the rope when?

Sound logic, my patriot of perdition.

Most of them are niggers killing other niggers in inner cities, so it's not as huge a deal as it seems.

Also, Europe doesn't have gun violence, but it has a whole lot of truck attacks, stabbings, and other forms of murder from the low IQ, inbred retard muslims that they're mass importing.

Now do the numbers of Muslims exploding.

>Wouldn't America have a gun homicide rate akin to that of Switzerland if they had no niggers?
No -- because America[1] would not EXIST, had it no niggers.

>[1] "America" would exist -- as it did before the inbred limey rejects polluted it -- but the UNION OF ZIONIST VASSAL STATES would not.

i think that's pretty cool.

Brah they are niggers so it's only 240.6 deaths per year.

Still though, that's half a year so let's double it for arguments sake, that gives you 320, let's bump it up to 400 for funsies, out of 300m people that's still nothing

>Most of them are niggers killing other niggers in inner cities, so it's not as huge a deal as it seems.
The why not take their guns away and clean up you "white" society?

Make America 1950's Again... so on and so forth.

>implying that leaving a cancer to fester, because "it's only lung cancer!", qualifies as 'reasoning'

They don't have a gun problem they have a nigger problem

>mud bombs

literally a fraction of a fraction (of a fraction) of a percent

...but why should statistical FACTS matter, when it comes to monosyllabic sloganeering?

>logic is for faggots™

Let's add knife attacks to the pool to everything out.

THE GUN IS GOOD!!!
THE PENIS IS EVIL!!!

>"only" x10 that of cheese munching, clock-making, alpine dwellers

grading a clinically autistic, treasonous president-non-elect on a curve, because you just want to watch the world burn -- kawaii

setting one's sights so abjectly low, that even third world nigger desert wastelands look good by comparison -- priceless!

i kkk-kame

your country became a chinese colony because you know who convinced you to disarm your citizens.

kindly fuck off. dont come back until you grow a pair and throw the gooks back into the ocean

America has black people. Lots of black people. Like... 401 times more, or somewhere around there.

WE #1!

100% of the disparity in gun violence statistics is niggers

If you subtract black people from US statistics, we are one of the most peaceful countries in the world.

Nigger.

>out of 300m people that's still nothing
then why -- out of 1.6 BILLION -- are a comparative fraction of that "400", considered such a threat to one's very existence...?

>your country became a chinese colony
interadasting perspective you have on reality, Bartholomew

youtube.com/watch?v=CCwqj-CO8Vk

>Like... 401 times more
哈哈

>If you subtract black people from US statistics
...you have no "U.S." -- you have a FRENCH COLONY.

US is 3.43/100,000 people...

>self defense meme

gotta keep dem tyrannies at bay -- forsooth!

Funny how the image says "homicide" and not murder.

>firearm homicides
>firearm
>homicides

Useless fucking metric. Measure unjustifiable homicides. Method is irrelevant. Justifiable homicides are irrelevant.

what's that -- mean I.Q.? largest penis size in inches? average burger blood-alcohol concentration upon conception...?

word matter, and burgers are some of the most suggestible dullards ever to have spawned from the dregs of this species' DNA

>pull trigger
>get shot
>likely die

the only 50 shades of grey here come in barrel calibre

homicides with a gun per 100,000 people, you thick abbo scum.

yeah well most of them are niggrse in Chicago

>The U.S. was FOUNDED UPON DAEMONIC VIOLENCE

That just gave me a raging hard on.

Now introduce each of those countries mass crime and terrorism.
(UK and Germany are already going through this)

nip on, nip

the anticipation of the third act (climax), is what's dribbling pre-cum for me...

>human life is so valuable
t. cuck

It's dindus in Chicago and elsewhere doing a huge proportion of that number

Fuck off OP. If you even try to touch my guns, I will make you another statistic. #Louisiana

Damn..... someones jelly about not being allowed to handle gun because big bwotha told him no. After these posts, im not sure i would trust you with one either

>howard zinn tries to get off reddit
you rn

>mass crime
>implying murder isn't a crime

you're not bringing your best, wetback

Stop reminding us what America is. Yes the people who came here came for the freedom to defend yourself anyway you see fit. That's what it was built on and that's the way it's staying. End of discussion.

penis size is actually going really well thanks for asking

Yep. That's a wild strayan.

>culling randomly
>instead of using using crematoria

you've learnt nothing, untermensch

you a nigger?

that's a curious anomaly.... given limey DNA is synonymous with congenital pin pecker disorder...

youtube.com/watch?v=rsdk-Hmq57M

repugnant.

is it? I didn't know!

also didn't james cook get eaten alive by abbos?
lol stralia founded by a literal cuck who was killed by niggers

>Firearm homocides.
It is like all the deaths in the world by kangaroos.
Australia worlds death central.
You can't be that stupid please don't be that stupid.

are you actually this retarded? America was already pretty established before the cotton trade boomed you dumb fuck. And you think THE ONLY REASON AMERICA EXISTS is because we were able to make cheap cotton for a very small period of time? Jesus fuck you guys really are mongoloids like everyone keeps saying.

Literally 95% is black on black.

Why should we care?

That's beautiful I wanna sniff it.

>Burgers are BRED ON WAR AND VIOLENCE.

feels good. watch out world

>OP not a nigger / abbo
>yet onan keeps posting from 100Tb dick pics folder

are you trying to tell me something, onan...?

Just look at all that firearm homicide!
Clearly we need weapons to defend ourselves.

its not a gun problem its a nigger problem

gizmodo.com.au/2015/05/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-just-australia/

dirty, limey reject...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS
THE WEAK EUROKEKS SHOULD FEAR THE RIGHTEOUS COCK OF AMERICAN FORCE

those are rookie numbers and arguments you presumptuous emu

if the us want to be on a civil war they need to step up their levels

OH MY GOD THE NUMBER IS IN RED

>401
98% nigger stats
kys

>builds gun barns on every street corner of compton
>not a single walmart in foyer of dumbf mail order pimp tower

really makes you chimp...

youtube.com/watch?v=qsvAI3A7c_c

>THE RIGHTEOUS COCK OF AMERICAN FORCE

oy vavoy!... the power is over 9,000cc of infant cock blood!

>un-ironically voluntarily lives in said nigger dystopia
>suggests OTHERS kts

>red

>if the us want to be on a civil war they need to step up their levels

coming from the real niggers of the Americas, I would actually take that as sagɘ advice!

>The U.S. was FOUNDED UPON DAEMONIC VIOLENCE.
>The U.S. has been IN CIVIL WAR STASIS FOR ~150 YEARS.
>The U.S. is AN UNDECLARED WAR ZONE.
>Burgers are BRED ON WAR AND VIOLENCE.

These are good things, kangaroo fucker.

Switzerland has even less strict gun laws than we do, and they have the worlds lowest crime rate. We should be more like Switzerland. Let's abolish gun carry permits

Why exactly is Gun homicide worse than any other form of homicide? Why don't you just compare homicide rates?

damn straight!, they're good things

...so get to living up to your legacy, cravenly cunt!

>switzerland: german, italian, french... culture
>burgers: limey inbreds, niggers, wetbacks... "God"

apples and butt-plugs, faggot

Take it easy on the petrol, bro.

> grading [...] on a curve,
It's 3/5ths of 401, as in "the 3/5ths compromise" where a black person's vote counted for 0.6 of a white vote.

Why can't you stupid Austrians put down your beer steins and lederhosen for a goddamn second and learn something for a change?

FUCK YEAH, SWITZERLAND SECOND

And yet they are, togheter with the Anglosphere in general, the only countries in the world to not devolve itself into a dictatorship at some point in their history. The US uses the same constitution in which it was found, that is an insane record.
In their short history, the US took over the world militarly, economically and almost culturally.(with the UK). There's no denying that.

other than planned parenthood name me a better way to kill niggers than allow guns. Imagine how many black people we would have without guns and abortion. Its terrifying.

Come for me

>the only 50 shades of grey here come in barrel calibre
What the fuck are you talking about?

Not an argument.

>percent of each country composed of niggers and spics
Didn't that figure included in the shill graph.
>The U.S. is AN UNDECLARED WAR ZONE.
It's called "multiculturalism", Toby. The US is the future of every formerly first world nation.