Social Justice is a dead meme

Let's face it, no credible people still look at social justice people or radical feminists and be able to take them seriously.

I know we really tried to push this meme. (I mean let's face it there is no one who unironically followed this ideology.)
But I think that this meme has had its time.

Social Justice is a dead meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

turningpoint.news/tennessee-university-student-government-bans-safe-spaces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They still control American Universities, legacy media and the major social media sites.

If you feel bad for the SJWs who got tattos or nipple rings, imagine the poor bastards who fell for the Transexual meme.

One day they will wake up and realize they were manipulated by the Jews to cut off their balls..... but now it's too late to get their dick back.

Imagine how fucked up that is.

Mass suicides incoming.

It's not dead at all, in fact it may not have even reached its peak

Invest in anti depressants ride that wave man

For now maybe, but universities are turning around to ban safe spaces and this is probably the begin.
turningpoint.news/tennessee-university-student-government-bans-safe-spaces/

But, user, the JEWS own all the pharma companies....

No matter what, the Jews always win.

It's getting stronger each day. They're like roaches. 1 gets red pilled and 10 more become sjw.

People only went along with it because it was a trend, it won't last. Slowly people will get annoyed by Social justice warriors or get tired of being one.

My point still stands. Social Justice is a dead meme.

Not dying. Evolving

>3rd wave feminism declined starting in 2012 (thanks Trayvon)

>BLM took over in late 2014. suddenly died out once Trump was elected

>ANTIFA is a result of Trump's election. Combined the SJW/Feminists/BLM with a dash of queers/traps/shills/general butthurt snowflakes into one massive pile of degeneracy.

>God knows what'll be next

Blacks never will. They finally got the greenlight to openly hate and abuse whites. They won't accept a live and let live mentality toward us ever again.

It's just shifting from trannies and feminism to race and communism,

So it seems. Luckily there's lots of angry black people in Congress so we'll see

Look at Canada. The SJW tumblr Left are now in positions of power and are now giving effect to their radical policies on gender. It's not dead yet.

The lost countries of Germanistan, Swedistan and Canada serve as prove that Feminism can't be trusted.

I love big titted women getting nipple rings though. Tattoos are fucking degenerate though.

Normies will go full 14/88, Gas the kikes race war now.

Truly. If I heard of this stuff as a kid I could see myself doing it. It's so easy, to say everything good is feminine. I want to be good means I want to be feminine or I am feminine. Lucky that I was born 10 years early.

this
It's going to be a mixture of all of the worst garbage of "humanity" rolled up into one ball of shit.

Duh because Canada and Europe are always behind in societal trends.
Japan and Asia more so.

We are becoming a republic again, eventually Canada will become right winged again.

Feminity isnt good though, it's teaching people that lying, cheating and backstabbing is okay.

There is a reason why poison is called to be a womans weapon.

does not matter. too disorganized to effectively work together. they will all disagree on who was victimized the most and republicans will win again if they push the social agenda...i agree though, its tiresome.

>canada legalises dog blowjobs, bans transphobic parenting and not using someone's personal pronoun
>fag marriage isn't even an issue anymore
>shitskins flooding Europe
>62% whites in the US

Not a dead meme, you're just used to it now.

They are far from dead. Though they are starting to crack and the tide is shifting.

This war is far from over yet lads.