Can someone confirm this image?

Can someone confirm this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

corestandards.org/Math/Content/6/EE/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_Fermat's_Last_Theorem_for_specific_exponents#n.C2.A0.3D.C2.A03
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_Last_Theorem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

n=3 has no solution

Kek, no fucking way that burger high school uses equations on the left, if they do, then they truly do need multiculti :)

It's amazing they're still teaching schoolkids in such buildings....

We learned the left in like the 4th grade

The equation on the left is used in 4th-grade math while on the right is basically Fermat's Last Theorem, which Americans learned in 12th-grade.

Fucking retards. The right image says nothing about variables being integers.

Only if you require integers

it doesn't specify whether a,b, and c are all integers

i don't understand the right. can some /sci/fag explain?

>muh Fermat's last theorem

Come on OP, this is not even a good troll.

I literally don't know how to solve the one on the right

Sage

If a, b, and c must be integers then there are no triplets (a,b,c) that exist when n is greater than or equal to 3. This is known as Fermat's Last Theorem and it took hundreds of years to prove

It's full of shit,
Algebra is like 8th or 9th grade (around 2005) which is a little bit behind some countries. However physics, college level physics, trigonometry were all offered at my school and I took trig.

It's Fermat's Last Theorem, basically the hardest math problem.

The first image is 6th grade work in the US.

Unless maybe they are referring to niggers.

Redpill me on why there's no integer solution

explain that in layman's terms

This is a slide thread to distract from the Qatari Crisis

New Info Missle out now:

what's so hard about it? lol

a^2 + b^2 = c^2

4^2 + 3^2 = 5^2

a = 4
b = 3
c = 5

corestandards.org/Math/Content/6/EE/

One could argue that Algebra 1 should be taught earlier, but OP's image is too exaggerated to be accurate.

>"our" jobs
>implying american jobs aren't for americans

Oh wait I guess that would be Iike a 300 page redpill nvm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_Fermat's_Last_Theorem_for_specific_exponents#n.C2.A0.3D.C2.A03

1) a = 1, b = 1, c = 2

2) a = 1, b = 1, c = (2)^(1/2)

3) a = 1, b = 1, c = (2)^(1/3)

Lmaoooooo
That is only 1/3 of the question bro, read it again.

Technically right, and the question doesn't actually demand integers, sooooo... whoever made the meme is bad.

This image is bs. That's like middle School level math

Highest keks to you, my brother! You have replied to an obvious shitpost. Read the post he was replying to, then his post again and it will make sense.

The American example could be true for black schools, but I was taught basic math like that in elementary school. And I went to a lower middle-class school.

So stupid. I had pre-calc in highschool. I love these morons that try to pretend the middle east has educational standards anywhere near that of the West. The middle east is just full of illiterate koran humping barbarians.

Maybe I'm just retarded?

i like this troll post because fermat's last theorem is kawaii

This is actually high quality bait. I love the subtle Fermat's Last Theorem reference.

oh you franky boy

I mean, there are high school math classes in this country that would have that equation, but its for the absolute retards that exist in small quantities everywhere. the vast majority of american students learn that somewhere around 2nd grade.

Not Sup Forums related, but whatever.

Christ there are some sharp motherfuckers on this board. I read a book a few months ago on Fermat's last theorem and still got trolled

>syrian high school is literally "fill in the number of the pythagorean theorem"

Disgusting, no wonder they haven't made anything in their thousands of years of history.

a=b=c=1

That is pretty pathetic for high school.

those syrian kids are either gonna fail the class or be the next best thing in mathematics

a, b, and c must be greater than zero. zero is not a valid answer for any of those variables.

I remember studying sin, cos, tg and cotg in high - school. Most useless thing. Pretty much the school was useless, except English.

1+1=1?