Jerry Seinfeld doesnt see the big deal about Kathy Griffin severed Trump head joke

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/06/jerry-seinfeld-on-kathy-griffins-trump-pic-dont-understand-big-deal.html

what IIISSS the deal?

que slap bass and mouth sounds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EC26RI-Ria8
youtube.com/watch?v=MwfqHA4HfRA
youtube.com/watch?v=OpsZkMN9tmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seemed to see the big deal in his show with her

What

Is the deal

With the severed head?

*cue laugh track*

I mean, it's just like, a head...but severed

*laugh track*

I mean...I wouldn't mind having one

*hysterical laugh track*

>it was just a bad joke

I don't even understand the joke. What's the joke in holding up a severed head?

Social commentary on all the brave Muslims who suffer the effects of Islamophobia :^)

The only thing Kathy Griffin did wrong was apologize

It was a test to gauge where at on the overton-window we would stand if they were to kill our godlord champion sire lord zionman

Not surprised a known pedophile would support Jane Fonda 2.0

Her only job is comedy.

It wasn't funny.

Did he say the same thing after Kramer went on stage and told black audience members that back in his day they'd be lynched with a fork stuck up their asses? It was a bad joke, at least that's what Kramer claimed it was, but how else was he supposed to find out what funny banter would be with his hecklers?

lol at you tmzesque faggots and how triggered you get by celebrities

Social commentary isn't a joke, it's social commentary.

(((Seinfeld)))

>Whats the deal with jewish lampshades?

>Overton window status: SHIFTED

Actually yeah, he did.

For anyone who thinks Jerry Seinfeld is a cool guy, let me tell you about him.

I work at an executive airport and greet guests and deal with their private planes and transfers. Most rich, snobby stereotypes are just meme, or so I thought until I met Jerry Seinfeld. We had a warning sent to our office before he even landed that we shouldn't engage in conversation with Jerry or even speak directly to him. As soon as he landed and the door of the jet opened you could hear him degrading and belitting somebody traveling with him. As he deboarded one of my coworkers said, "Welcome to ---- may I take your bag for you?" and Jerry responded to his agent or whoever, "Who the fuck is this fucking guy?" This guy was the biggest douchebag I have ever met and I've seen plenty.

The only other douche that rivals him is Mark Zuckerberg but he didn't even bother responding to us peasants when spoken to.

Fuck Jerry Seinfeld

Awesome. So now we can post pictures of ourselves holding decapitated/scalped degenerates?

*Kramer barrels in and violently falls backwards after seeing the photo*

*laugh track goes into overdrive*

Leaf has a poibt

Source where he said "I don't understand the big deal" about Kramer's racist tirade?

horrible pasta attempt

0/10

bop bop bap bop bap bop bap bop bap

babbidy bap

I have no trouble believing this actually, he carries himself like a cunt.

I saw Kramer at disneyland like a year ago, I so badly wanted to say niggerguy but I felt bad for the guy & didnt wanna ruin his day as he was trying to lay low but people were trying to be amateur paparazzi.

Mocking how the trump hate has gotten too far.

>jews
what did you expect?

I had to Jewgle that to see whether it was a copypasta like the Ryan Gosling one or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=EC26RI-Ria8

He didnt say the same thing, obviously

It's the first relevant thing she's done and she fucked it up

Jerry: "I wouldn't mind having one"
Elaine: "Oh who would find a severed head useful"
*Kramer enters the apartment*
*laugh track*
Kramer: "Oh is that a severed head Jerry? Just what I was looking for. Can I have it?"
*hysterical laugh track*

Okay, I know this is considered blasphemy by many people, but I really didn't like Seinfeld (the show) very much. I've tried and tried, but most of it is just painfully unfunny to me.

Am I crazy?

This happened to me once with a famous TV host from my country too.

I caught the guy spouting some dirty shit at the entrance of a cafe.

no. it's garbage

*George wanders in*
*notices Kramer exiting with the head*
*points to it while looking at Jerry & Elaine*
*makes that face he makes*
*doesn't say a word*
*laugh track & applause*

I saw Jerry Seinfeld at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>He didnt say the same thing

Yeah, I knew you were wrong, I remember his defense then, he was somber and didn't try to downplay it like he did this time. She might've gotten away with just a plain prosthetic head, but to think she thought she could get away with all the blood and gore is fucking retarded.

jewish comedy man

youtube.com/watch?v=MwfqHA4HfRA

Why would this be pasta?

Honestly I never understood why anybody gave a shit about it either. Griffin is a nobody who was desperate for attention, she cried some crocodile tears because she didn't get the response she wanted, and then did the most pathetic thing a """comedian""" can do, apologize for her """joke""".

exactly. It really is that bad desu

It's not even pasta I literally just wrote it now to reflect upon my interaction with him

The guy is a serious dickhead

That's because Kathy Griffin is Jerry Seinfeld wearing an orange wig. Am I the only one who sees this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I have no problem believing this. Thanks for sharing

I didn't really give much of a shit either. It was somewhat creepy though.

Sure as hell don't remember him defending Micheal Richards.

Same boat, it was not funny. I think it was clever, but got no laughs from me.

What a monster...

Shit nigger who's pic related

more of the chilean please

The eye you're looking for is 'cue'

the accumulation of the characters story is funny ..mostly if not all Jorge. I was in the same boat as you till recently i watched it all and even if its the ((jews)) show for jews by jews the subjects they bring up is very real . example the episode where Elane goes out with a black because hes black and the black goes out with her because he thinks shes latina they talk about black people and when a black lady serves them they all freak out and give her lots of tips . its funny because its honestly how some people act like and to me they are making fun of them. larry david is not a i love the jews i am jew jew jew and its all mostly his writing.

Srry guys, I just save cute LatAm girls as I find them, that the only one of her I got.

[slap bass intensifies]
youtube.com/watch?v=OpsZkMN9tmc

I thought he was the ONE kike who wasn't a worthless, degenerate piece of shit and really liked his show back in the 90s. Damn it.

>known pedophile
what

do we hate seinfeld now?

every time I would see that show I kept wishing their characters would all get marched into an oven. Except Elaine.