Redpilled Documentaries

Got any cool documentaries to watch? I've been on a kick lately. I'll post a few I've seen

"Empire of Dust" youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

"Defamation" youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

"The Greatest Story Never Told" youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

"Generation Zero" youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk

Just watched "Tell Me And I Will Forget" about South Africa, anyone got any good ones about Rhodesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=NwauixDzJLA
youtu.be/M_dnRA5NFhs
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWI915CVU4w
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM
youtube.com/watch?v=-73lq-d5F94
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FqINiMTkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that "The Red Pill" or something documentary that just came out. A feminist was trying to expose MRAs but instead she realized how hypocritical and toxic manhating feminism was and that the MRAs issues being raised were human rights issues, and deprogrammed herself.

There is also another documentary I forget the name of, its European and its Euro feminists hating on American feminism for being a bunch of manhating lesbians, pretty funny.

Saw it, pre-ordered on Amazon

I watched pic related because my uncle got it for me for my birthday. I think he thinks because I voted Trump I might become a Nazi (he's too late for that)

Had some videos of skeletors being bulldozed and mentioned the Jew soap, kek

Is there a documentary about jewish bolsheviks killing tens of millions of european christians? Find a good one and send it to your passive aggressive sanctimonious uncle who apparently doesn't know that Trump is completely surrounded by jews.

He's a cool guy, he's just a liberal. I always liked him more than my other relatives but that side of the family is all Democrats that worked for the state. I appreciate that he actually put thought into my gift instead of just sending me some cash and a phony card

And I'll find a good doc about collectivization or the Holodomor

Pic-related is the book of the WSS guy they interview, it's a great read. As for a doc: youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s (This is actually safe for normies to watch, but it's very red-pilling on Jews)

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

btw is The Red Pill good? I've only watched a couple of the creator's speaking events and she's very thoughtful and analytical of the feminist mind-virus.

Is Karen Straughan interviewed in The Red Pill? I hope so, and if so she is probably a big part of helping the creator come to sanity.

Looking for something like this as well.
Never Forget The Holodomor

Not red pill like how you see it, but one of the most eye opening documentaries made to this day.

Century of the Self
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

If you liked her speaking events then you'll like the doc a lot. You get to watch her progression from brainwashed feminism to the redpilled truth, also Karen Straughan is in it and delivers hands down the most emotional perspective on men

I actually just told my mom and brother about the Jews in charge of the Holodomor and communism (pic related). The fact that they didn't reel away means that I'm convincing them to an extent, but I think my mom doesn't like Jews anyway

Yeah definitely be passive-aggressive right back at him. Holodomor is good but wasn't Holodomor just part of the picture?

Its sad when people are captured by any ideological bubble.

Bitter Lake
youtube.com/watch?v=NwauixDzJLA
It's about (((wahhabism))).

The only time my parents have ever said anything about jews was their jew landlords in NYC who would penny-pinch by shutting the hot water off for the entire building.

Okay I'm sold.

I really admire Karen Straughan as an intellectual, wish she would get massive funding to put together a thinktank or movement or something. I'd be so glad if she ran for office. She's a national treasure.

Again I'm just speculating about why he gave it to me but it was a thoughtful gift nonetheless, plus I'd rather not stir up family drama, I'm not the passive-aggressive type.

Holodomor is important because it's potentially the worst genocide in history (1.5-7.5 million because the Soviets are extremely unreliable) and it gives you more foundation on learning why Hitler didn't like Jews

You think Laci Green's recent distaste for SJWs is because she watched The Red Pill? Sure seems that way. Crazy feminists must be terrified that this movie gains any traction. We should be guerilla-marketing it into the pop culture, spreading misinfo that will go viral like "Emma Watson watched The Red Pill and rejected feminism!! this is like voldermort using dumbldorfs wand!" or something.

Maybe Laci Green could promote it since she's being attacked by SJW cultists right now, pretty funny.

We don't even need misinformation, the truth alone is doing enough. Laci Green was attacked by SJWs for merely suggesting that they listen to the other side. She got redpilled on her own movement

It baffles me that we are kept from knowing about The Holodomor

Just found this Holodomor doc, haven't watched it so i cant say if it's red pilled or not.

youtu.be/M_dnRA5NFhs

Holy shit I have never seen pics of the Holodomor, that is 10x scarier than Holocaust skeletors

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste

below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw