Adults who watch superhero movies

>2017
>working adults literally paying money to go watch a "superhero" movie in a dark room full of other adults
>literally watching a fictional story starring faggots running around in animal-themed spandex suits saving the day

Seriously, what is wrong with mainstream culture? How can adults enjoy such low-brow entertainment, which was originally made for children?

Did the Jews dumb down society to make them spend more money on stupid shit like this so they could mentally enslave them?

Yes. Same results acheived from visiting here.

>Same results achieved from visiting here
>We helped to meme the guy who the Jews have spent hundreds of millions of dollars bashing to try to stop him

No
If you have fun watching superhero movies, you are a mental midget

I don't know. They're always the same. Plus the idea of a superhero is just not realistic. Like not even in a fantasy world. A normal hero like in LOTR, OK, but someone who just does heroic things every day because they're a Super Hero. Only a child, like seriously under 12 could appreciate that.

One of the last allowable outlets for masculinity is vicariously dressing up in spandex and beating up muh designated ebil.

>he thinks Jewish fables about men dressing up in animal/insect themed spandex suits and beating up criminals is an outlet for masculinity
>what is boxing
>what is weight lifting
>what is shooting
>what is hunting
>what is wilderness camping
>what is running a successful business
>what is becoming a cop and beating niggers with the GoPro camera covered

Nah

I don't know. Superhero movies fucking suck. And every year I see a chart with 5 more years of super hero movies in production.

I've heard that they sell extremely well in China. Maybe its gotten to the point where they're lowkey marketing their films to China and not us?

Not everyone soul is dead like yours faggot, some people still have an imagination. Not that im that into the 500 new superhero movies each year but your just projecting

>Superheroes!
>Imagination!

Do you actually think that Superhero movies are a statement of the human mind's ability for "imagination"?

Not joking, wondering if posters on this board are actual mental midgets

And on tonights episode of things I dont like so others can't either...

sorry, last acceptable outlets according to jewish women
That's exactly what's happening. Even regular movie scripts get adjusted to accord with Chinese cultural norms and censors.

Some people just don't hold entertainment and art to the same degrees other people do. And most people aren't very intelligent when it comes to art and expression.

As a kid I never understood the appeal of superhero movies.

My idea of a superhero was an Ubermensch. Something that someone could become. Something that someone became.

even though (((disney))) owns marvel the guardians of the galaxy 2 was super goyish. i dont know how disney even let that one be made

>white hero from missouri
>old school goy action icons stallone & curt russel
>male/female romance with very little degeneracy attached
>musical score composed of music by mostly fucking white males

it really wasnt very jewish at all compared to most of the filth hollwood is pushing these days

Cringiest thing I liked between the ages of 6-11 years old was JRPG games and anime on adult swim

Always thought American Superheroes were lacking visually, had boring plots, and were just generally bland.

Now I am an adult and Hollywood is like pumping millions of dollars into making them super "Dark" and "deep" where the plots try to have like "questions of morality" and gay shit like that. It's still men running around in spandex, and adults actually get excited over this shit.

I don't even have a problem with mindless action movies like "Rambo" where it's some American with huge muscles just flexing his dick and killing his enemies with double machine guns. That seems less ridiculous and juvenile to me.

your point is only salient because the movie in question is trash. if it were good like hercules, we wouldn't be having this discussion. In truth there is nothing wrong with what you describe. The evil is the Jew.

Cringiest thing I saw this week was your Pic related.
>tfw much preferred the anti-heroes

> Did the Jews dumb down society to make them spend more money on stupid shit like this so they could mentally enslave them?

It's but one way.

Hercules was probably pretty gay. Never saw it.

I'll see an indie movie I like every once in a while, but that's about it. Hollywood does not even create "artistic" films of any kind anymore. The Amazing Gaythiest had a video about this topic, and how Hollywood just uses statistical analysis to pick movie topics that will appeal to the masses, so they don't make anything challenging or edgy anymore.

On the other hand, there is most likely an operation to make the masses as stupid as possible so they are more controllable. Edward Bernays basically said this back in the 20's in his book Propaganda.

Everytime

>literally casting aside creative endeavors of entertainment

I understand you're an autism robot but some people like to relax and have fun with stuff now and then, mate.

>Never saw it.

Well, it's classical literature + oral tradition. I reduced your argument to its essence since I don't watch movies.

you can't have fun any more honestly.

post what you've had fun with so I can humiliate you further.

The fun police arrived! People can't enjoy something that you don't enjoy!

guarantee you're a degenerate fag. I'm never wrong.

Oh it sounded like you meant that they made a movie about Hercules and it was good.
I do tons of fun stuff, but I literally cannot sit through a Hollywood film.

>shooting
>camping
>performing music
>graphic design
>photography
>working out
>read books
>surf chans

I also like some Indie movies. I just saw the movie "Nightcrawler" and thought it was pretty cool.

Hollywood is just a Jewish brainwashing institution at this point, if you find Hollywood films fun, you might be autistic m8

>tfw 22 but the last capeshit I saw was Iron Man 3 when it came out

glad i grew out of that shit, it was almost like overnight for me for some reason

after you realize these films are just stocked with human cattle burnouts acting like arrogant faggots in super expensive clothing to push degeneracy, it makes you sick.

If you are over 25 and still watch high-concept film, kill yourself.

I don't get it either. I like artful shit, like Ex machina that I watched recently or that artful looking movie that came out in like Feb or March.

Relatively new Japanese 'hero' anime like Boku no Hero Academia and One Punch man is miles better than whatever Hollywood shits out every six months. Embarrassing.

I think your brain develops over time, and it will grow in a way that can not be entertained by certain things anymore.

Like I loved horror movies in high school, but then I didn't watch one for a few years because I was busy. During that time, I still thought that I loved horror movies.

I tried sitting down and watching one after a few years (thinking I still loved them), and I just couldn't stand it. So I tried watching another, and couldn't stand that. Anytime somebody got hurt, I just felt sick, and any plot was too predictable and annoying.

Just magically couldn't stand it anymore.

If you're looking for art, look outside of Hollywood.
t. took the babypill and has no time for thinking anymore

I was never into it as a kid, and I don't understand it as an adult. I went to see some superhero movie with some friends, I thought it was mentally retarded. I always had a live and let live attitude with those films, but these days when I find out that somebody is a big fan of super heroes and comic book characters I think far less of them.

honestly why the fuck do you care

Actually no, it's even worse. You really screwed up there.

The only Hollywood films I enjoyed were Alfred Hitchcock films from the 50's. Those were so fucking good.

There was a time when Hollywood was producing at least kind of decent stuff like "Fight Club", "The Machinist", and other shit like that. Yeah those movies weren't perfect, but they were still lightyears ahead of what they are making today.

How is it worse? The animes are original and the characters are all interesting.

Because it's weird that adults unironically enjoy entertainment that is basically made for children. Like, they are actually excited about it.

WTF is up with the UK anyway? Why do they keep making super hero movies?

NB4 "Nuh-uh it's Hollywood!".
No read the credits. It's Shepperton. Almost all these movies are made in the UK.

Bait faggot fuck off

Do any of you guys realize that most of the superheros you can name were originally created by jews? Superhero stuff is and has always been dominated by jews

The animes are not original, they come from comic books called "manga". Just like the super hero movies.

This in the 90s they managed to attain a balance between realism,entertainment and intelectual value in quite a few movies.It went downhill since then and the lolitical agenda shows more and nore in each movie.
They also dont make anymore movies with heavy political themes or other things like that.....i wonder why?Why dont the jews want the generalbpopulus to use their brain.....kek.

> manchild detected

Besides Batman they're all shit.

That is so very true. Fancher was a decent director, Kevin Smith before he too went the way of all spandex and not cussing. These days, when I want to spend a couple of hours taking in a story, I generally look for European film, especially from the Balkans.
Yep it's their same fucking messiah story over and over and over again, as if we did not get enough of that in politics, history, and daily life. Fuck me those people are boring.
At least some manga is well-written, not totally predictable, and translates well to the screen.

Lmao dude are you serious.

If this is true, then it all makes sense.

Well aren't those comics going the way of the shitter. Also overused 70 year old characters, that's why at least the Japanese stuff is original. Also the way they all have their powers is far more interesting, they aren't some alienated force but rather a part of society.

so i guess everyone has to conform to your agenda, sargent stick-up-ass?

I dislike camping but I'm not going up to people who enjoy it and going 'your hobby sucks ass and you're retarded'

Anime is degenerate,before you weaboo spazz out on me know that i used to be a weaboo faggot during my teen years.Then i got laid,webt to college and got a job.I tried watching some of the shit i used to and i cant anymore.
Thank fuck i grew out of it,anime is peter pan syndrome trap that can suck your youth and keep you a virgin for 30 years.
Also i might sound as a nostalgic faggot,but anime in the 90s up to the mid 2000s was the shit and some were even redpilled on the jews.
They dont make anime like that anymore and everythin today is made for teenagers or permavirgin losers.

Batman is trash

I know we all make fun of weaboos and anime is kinda...cringy

But we have to admit that the Japs have made some good shit like "Cowboy Bebop". The music, the visuals, the plot, the characters, the ending... I'm not ashamed to admit it's pretty decent.

I probably couldn't watch it today, but i'll appreciate it for what it is.

Superman should be a fucking albino by that logic.

Since batman all superheroes movies were shit.

Air Doll was delightfully duhgenerate.

Lmao okay guys that isn't the point. I'm pointing out that super hero movies are extremely juvenile, but the masses are still intellectually entertained by them. Many find them emotionally inspiring, this makes me think that they have unusually shallow emotional depth.

I don't care what your hobby is. If you're watching superhero movies as an adult, that's pretty weird.

Video games are bad, but even they are not as bad as super hero movies.

Thankfully I lost my virginity before I started watching anime. I'm pretty entry level. I just view it as a form of expression. Frankly I find most western shows these days kind of boring. The Japanese stuff feels fresh to me. Maybe I'll have my fill and get bored of it.
Though yeah cowboy bebop is in my top list that is just a good piece of art. I don't understand dismissing something just because its a Japanese cartoon.

Therein lies the point. LOTR resonated because we saw flawed and human characters rise to a worthy challenge and pay a bloody sacrifice to rescue their civilization from evil. This was a big part of the older superhero movies too, like Nolan's Batman or even the old Spidermans which was super successful. Bruce battles with his humanity constantly, and Peter Parker faces villains representative of his own hubris or his own ambition.

Not only are the new ones fucking stupid, they follow the reality TV model of entertainment. Here's these beautiful people. For whatever reason that doesn't really matter, they're better than you'll ever be. What does matter is that the bad nationalistic white guy gets killed and the hero fucks the hot ethnic actor.

What the fuck was deadpool? Seriously what the fuck was that movie? How do you like that movie? How do you try to be more like the hero? You can't be invincible or beat gunmen with blades, so all that's left is being a snarky faggot and wifeing a half black prostitute. The premise of that movie was that a model grade handsome white man was inexplicably employed protecting teenage girls from teenage boys on social media with excessive violence and extralegal intimidation. Ok whatever. This man then meets a hooker who a big fat biker dude says has fucked every nigger in the bar, so to show him the model grade handsome man pays the hooker to go on a childish ass date with him and eventually marries her. Damaged by an experimental cancer procedure, the man then falls into a depression, leaves the bitch, and kills inexplicably evil white people to settle the score and reearn his black girlfriend who DEFINITELY has gone back to being a prostitute since he left. They did a sappy 'your looks don't matter' speech at the end but nigger you cast Ryan Reynolds how dare you say that.

Superman - 2/2 Jews
Batman - 2/2 Jews
Wonder Woman 0/2

Stan Lee (Jew) and/or Jack Kirby (Jew) made most of the big Marvel characters including the X-men

Really the list goes on and on

>Adults who watch superhero movies
This. I have a bunch of friends that are still essentially
children. It's really unnerving to me that they can be
full grown adults (not young either) and still be concerned
with this fictional garbage. Reading a comic book here and there is one thing, being an adult fanboy is quite another. We are doomed.

my coworker who is 33 is exicted about this shit. he also said that he will probably never marry and definitely have no children.

I really wish I knew how people end up like this. If I had to guess I would say thats its collage.

Good point. I think that most Americans are beaten-down peasants who really need some fantasy of potency to maintain their will to live in an environment and a system in which they are impotent to prevent their further decline.
Just like elections.

Well as long as you dont go far the rabbit hole if i would reccomend watchin somewhat older anime and not current shows.I tried to watch some of the new anime and except for a mafia one all of them were such juvenile shit that i gave up.
Older anime used to tackle a lot of themes in unique ways.It had politics,philozophy,morality etc.Today its mostlt dumbed down.
Anime its a form of art and i dont call it degenerate or bluepilled just because its a cartoon,but because it became only degenerate and bluepilled.

>If I had to guess I would say thats its collage.
That and demoralization.

you know Deadpool was an absurd action comedy right? it's not supposed to be some complex moral tale

the deepest it goes thematically is that Deadpool acts like a 13 year old clown in order to deal with how fucked up everything in his life is

>LOTR

I agree with your analysis of the characters having personal dilemas in the older fantasy stories. I personally cannot stand J.R. Tolkien or C.S. Lewis. Both of them fucking piss me off with their immense faggotry.

But yeah I have always felt like superhero movies were just complete bullshit. Their about people who were just granted powers to be better than everybody else. They didn't train for years and years on end to gain their skills, they get bit by a fucking spider or inherit billions of dollars. How can we relate to that? It's bullshit

Just more Jewish fables. Trying to make white men
1. Believe we are entitled to be a better individual than everybody else for no reason
2. Take pride in being an outsider

>Believe we are entitled to be a better individual than everybody else for no reason
we are.

Ryan Reynolds selling the film:
>I want to make a movie about Deadpool that's an absurd action comedy.
Jews with money in Hollywood
>Ok but the villain is a white guy, your wife is inexplicably a negroid hooker, and you before you were a super hero you were basically an armed tumbler warrior

3. Become complacent, let a team of superheros save the world, nothing you can do will matter.

We're better than other cultures because our ancestors were smart and brave people who were striving for a better future, and each generation has carried that torch in some way (Up until recently, but we're getting that shit straightened out, hopefully)

The first superman film was the 6th highest box office of all time, and came out in the 70's. Were your parents also manchildren?

My parents think superhero movies are completely retarded

Yes.

The first superman film came out in the 30's tho

>did the Jews
yes

The fact they were making a Superman movie in the 70's just shows how fucking absurd it is that they are still making superhero movies in 2017.

Are they just going to keep doing this shit for another 100 years?

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS DEGENERACY

>adults who post on anime imageboards

there's nothing about superhero movies that is inherently more dumb than any other form of entertainment. Cringeworthiness exists everywhere

>Viewing the new black panther movie is just as intelligent and has the same emotional depth as any book or studying classical music
>Sup Forums is an anime imageboard

Viewing television or a movie naturally puts you into an emotionally impressionable state, meaning that any ideas that the program is trying to make you believe will be 100x more impressionable.

This is why books are naturally more intellectual. They do not have the benefit of putting you into an emotional state like you're in a fucking spell, so a book actually has to provide a strong argument based on logic and evidence. Degeneracy and bad ideas will be easier to filter.

Sup Forums is a politics board, not an anime board.

Well kind of. Our ancestors were ruled by smart kings who made them conquer lands for resources. These kings also funded voyages which paid for the colonization of new worlds and no average peasant was achieving shit.

But yeah lets all just fucking take credit for it. We waz explorers n sheit right bro?

All of my ancestors have all kinds of crazy fucking stories about migrating to America.

My grandpa migrated here from Italy, and his parents just fucking dropped him off on the street. They just said "Ok see ya" and that was it, because they couldn't afford him. He was literally raised by a street gang, then he taught himself mechanical engineering and moved away to a new town.

My other grandpa fought WW2 and literally cleared out one of the concentration camps, came home with a German rifle, and started a very successful business.

Then my other ancestor was a gold miner in Colorado who got sick, lied about being rich to get a free train ride to Chicago, got to Chicago, then built his own town with a group of people and then started a giant legendary church ministry. People were trying to kill him all the time because his ministry was so offensive, but he just kept doing his thing.

The list just goes on and on and on. Many have fought all kinds of battles whether its against poverty, literal war, illness, or whatever. I'm sure everybody on this board has ancestors with stories like that too.

The story of America is literally just angry white people striving to do something badass.

>"animes"
Learn your plurals.

Hellooooooo, reddit!

Why are black superman's clothes too small for him?

i am triggered by that. superman is an alien, so they have wrongly assumed that his body works the same as a human body does. he should be white because on Krypton he is white. it isn't the melanin that gives him his powers, it is how his body deals with the radiation from the sun which gives him powers.
his skin color is irrelevant to being powerful or not.

Supporting (((Hollywood))) ever. Shame on any user who pays for movies.

At work I'm surrounded by superhero loving manchildren. It's such a pain having to listen to them autistically discuss FUCKING CHILDREN MOVIES

It's a replacement for religion.

This is just watching movies in general

>harry potter
>superhero movies
>shitty Netflix series
>pop-politics
>video games
>Lord of The Rings (this one, adults tell me they have "lord of the rings" marathons all the time)
>Any fantasy literature (this is more of a woman problem I guess)

Any entertainment in this certain genre makes me kinda physically sick to my stomach. When I hear grown adults talking about this stuff, I get the visual of sticky plastic and dirty clothing for some reason, and I seriously can never have any respect for that person.

Tattoos are another bad one. There are some people who are/were REALLY into getting tattoos. Planning out sleeves, talking about tattoo designs, discussing different tattoo artists in different cities. These people also make me sick. It's like their children talking about pokemon cards or something.

It's part of ((((their)))) plan to emasculate men. They get sucked into the fantasy world of their chosing, keeping them from caring about actual issues that matter in real life.

Nah. Some films are good. Manchester by the Sea was an extremely good movie.

>lotr
>flawed human characters
>giganigga wizards powerful enough to slay ancient demons, talk to animals and raise legions of orcs

good as in it destroyed my soul for a week.
amazing movie

Wizards weren't human, genius.

The only kind of movie I pay for actually

I feel like Thor 1 holds up. Clean, noble, reflects white values, no dumb spaceships, and it was made before the internet went full retard.

>reflects white values
Love interest is a Jewess

>no escaping the Jews.