WHEN WILL WE DEMAND CHANGE

The 2nd part of the interview with Ronald Bernard is up. Its time to stop replying to shit threads, lets destroy the current banking system POL!

youtu.be/3C-KHt9vi5k

Other urls found in this thread:

bis.org/about/legal.htm?m=1|6
bis.org/about/convention-en.pdf
youtu.be/3C-KHt9vi5k
global.handelsblatt.com/finance/merkels-ecb-candidate-769428
zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-11/meet-secretive-group-runs-world
deviantinvestor.com/8262/inflation-is-theft/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_for_Democracy_(Netherlands)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDo4MbKB8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

still have trouble believing the legitimacy of this "interview"...

Do you not agree with what he said?

surprised this is getting such little attention

Pol is ruined, the attention shit threads about racemixing, shit movies and such receive is evidence.
Focus on the real issue pol!!

Dont want this thread to die. BUMP!

w e w l a d

Many people want to get out of the dark occult but are hopelessly conditioned and controlled by their handlers, imo we need to spread this as much as possible, worst case scenario is that it's not true, and i hope it is

> Pol
> POL
> pol

Can you stop being such a newfag and call us by our correct name.

Bump, what the fuck Sup Forums

bump.

Monetary reform is literally the only thing that matters.

bis.org/about/legal.htm?m=1|6

"The BIS was created at the Hague Conference that dealt with the issue of German war reparation payments arising from the 1919 Treaty of Versailles."

bis.org/about/convention-en.pdf

Where do we go from here? How do we stop the banking system? I agree with the issues and believe all this stuff but everytime these threads come up it's always a lot of acknowledging and talking but I still don't know what to do with all this information.

Add somethng to the thread instead of focusing on autistic details.
I have just come out of lurking because I felt the need to share this with everyone, I know that for many this is old news but we still dont discuss about it, instead we focus on jews, nignogs and Trump.

Lets wake up, we have the numbers!

Join them and rise up through the ranks without getting brainwashed then expose them.

I gotta admit, I'm a coward, this sort of thing scares me, these things can kill you quite easily if you get close to their plans.

"In April 1945, the new U.S. president Harry S. Truman and the British government suspended the dissolution, and the decision to liquidate the BIS was officially reversed in 1948".

"In the 1990s-2000s, the BIS successfully globalised, breaking out of its traditional European core. This was reflected in a gradual increase in its membership (from 33 shareholding central bank members in 1995 to 60 in 2013, which together represent roughly 95% of global GDP)"

I agree that we should be using our weaponized autism to destroy the central banking system. Wonder how long Sup Forums would get this done?

yeah right

Jens Weidmann (born 20 April 1968) is a German economist, president of the Deutsche Bundesbank, and Chairman of the Board of the Bank for International Settlements.

Advisor to Chancellor Angela Merkel, 2006-2011

From 1997 to 1999, Weidmann worked at the International Monetary Fund.

>youtu.be/3C-KHt9vi5k
he really breaks down the mechanics. . .
Really mirrors the matrix. Born into slavery. A true redpill.
I hope that there is youth in the elite that look at the system they have inherited and destroy it or at least weaken it so that humanity can have some room to breathe and grow again.

Real progress, real evolution cannot happen when we are all living in strife. The space age can never come to fruition from a grassroots level where we spread to the stars.

Chancellor Angela Merkel and Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble believe it is high time for a German to lead the European Central Bank, and they have already picked their favorite candidate.

The government is pushing for German central bank chief Jens Weidmann to become the next ECB president. Berlin has a plan to head off resistance from southern Europe

global.handelsblatt.com/finance/merkels-ecb-candidate-769428

zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-11/meet-secretive-group-runs-world

"The BIS has the right to communicate in code and to send and receive correspondence in bags covered by the same protection as embassies, meaning they cannot be opened. The BIS is exempt from Swiss taxes. Its employees do not have to pay income tax on their salaries"

"The bank’s opacity, lack of accountability, and ever-increasing influence raises profound questions— not just about monetary policy but transparency, accountability, and how power is exercised in our democracies."

"The president, Thomas McKittrick, was an American. Roger Auboin, the general manager, was French. Paul Hechler, the assistant general manager, was a member of the Nazi party and signed his correspondence “Heil Hitler.”

"For a staid, secretive organization, the BIS has proved surprisingly nimble. It survived the first global depression, the end of reparations payments and the gold standard (two of its main reasons for existence), the rise of Nazism, the Second World War, the Bretton Woods Accord, the Cold War, the financial crises of the 1980s and 1990s, the birth of the IMF and World Bank, and the end of Communism."

"The Occupy Wall Street movement, the anti-globalizers, the social network protesters have ignored the BIS. Centralbahnplatz 2, Basel, is quiet and tranquil. There are no demonstrators gathered outside the BIS’s headquarters, no protestors camped out in the nearby park, no lively reception committees for the world’s central bankers."

"As the world’s economy lurches from crisis to crisis, financial institutions are scrutinized as never before. Legions of reporters, bloggers, and investigative journalists scour the banks’ every move. Yet somehow, apart from brief mentions on the financial pages, the BIS has largely managed to avoid critical scrutiny."

My takeaway from this is that the idea of taxation as theft is too limited. That's just people at the lowest (meaning real life) level of the pyramid resenting people slightly above them ( their governments, who redistribute it).

No, the bigger idea is that inflation is theft, too, and far more pernicious. At least with taxation, skimmed though it might be, you're helping your countrymen. Inflation comes from decisions at a much higher level of the pyramid, and it dilutes value out of everything.

The way Ronald frames it, multinational corporations operate on a higher level, on aggregate, than governments, and above the multinationals are the central banks. Above them still are the autonomous city-states, like London, DC, the Vatican, and apparently Basel.

The people who dictate monetary policy, and by extension, human activity, are well insulated, and adept at extracting value from the tiers beneath them. They control the levers of economies.

there is no proof whatsoever. We already know that war started for money. How can you look up into child-sacrifice rituals with no lead?

wow it has five parts

Great read leaf bro, couldnt agree more!

Here's a litle piece on inflation

deviantinvestor.com/8262/inflation-is-theft/

I dont think you have watched the video and just looked at the picture...

I got nuffin so bamp

never heard of BIS before, they are immune to all laws. what the devil

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_for_Democracy_(Netherlands)

Was this the partie Ronald talked about in the video? If yes maybe he should have been the one meme'd instead of Wilders...

Yes, if more people know about the BIS then more can be done to stop it. We need to start spreading awareness. We need YouTubers to make videos of it.

Everything was already know but labelled as conspiracy many times. The whole financial-multinational-govermnent system is a witchcraft, a curse casted on humanity by the elite.
We need a cultural revolution, another renaissance to get out of this.

Tell Joe Rogan to invite him on his show

Somebody with twitter get on this

Yes we need to disconect ourselves from all the fake new out there, this fucking shit is just like a soap opera its disgusting, its like a parodie of itself.
Lets make real change people.

Usury debt has enslaved the world.

The banks were always the real enemy, it's why we had two world wars ffs

KILL THE ZIONISTS!

>The BIS was established in 1930 by an intergovernmental agreement between Germany, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, the United States and Switzerland.

Literally all the major players in WW2

I will make a new tbread everyday if that is what it will take until people start taking action!

Can I get a quick rundown of the interview? I tried watch it a while back but i can't handle hearing about stuff like that. It kinda bothers me to put a voice to such nightmarish shit.

This shithead speaks perfect english and chooses this danish floogel fleegel crap instead.

how do we make a cryptocurrency that directly benefits the people?...

You're getting fucked in the ass by bankers.
CHECK MY FUCKING DIGITS.

haven't watched it all but this part is about banking.
He says interest rates and inflation is basically theft and BIS is at the top of the pyramid of debt slavery

Elites are sacrificing children right before our eyes!
how are there no riots all cross the UK? fucking sheep

Why did it take so long for the second part?
Is there a delay in translating, in which case the unsubbed version is out, or are they staggering the release of each part?

If the first we could get an user to give us the whole enchilada.

>riots

how aboot hangings

they are staggering release it looks like

bein slid hard yo

This guy is a loose end.

bump

He's the one getting memed , we dropped Geert before the election because of his imcompetence

Thierry got 2 seats (Which is good for a new party in the Netherlands) and since then media has been attacking him non stop. Even more than Wilders.

Globalists know that FvD is a threat but their media attacks only makes them stronger.

Here is Thierry talking about the EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDo4MbKB8k

The man in this video is called Ronald Bernard.

Old 'Banker' and know holds classes around the country.

As a Dutch person i can he kinda talks from his heart in this video , the emotion in his voice is real. But i remember from last video him saying that the way to defeat the elite was to unify with other cultures so i became kinda skeptic.

I will watch it when I come back, this is exciting and scary at the same time anons.
I just hope for a future where we are not bound to eternal debt anons, I love you all

He talked about the protocols of the Elder of Zion in the first one. Heavy shit.

>Inflation is theft
These are some hardcore redpills.

This guys knows what's up.

BUMP

>lets destroy the current banking system
And how do you suggest Sup Forums go about that?

Could easily be a pathological liar.

He's literally a plant put the by the elite. There's no way they would allow this come to light otherwise.

there*

Why do so many faggots on Sup Forums use "literally" so fucking much? It has lost all its punch and now just sounds dumb as hell.

If he were "literally" a plant, wouldn't someone need to water him once every so often?

First there needs to be a critical mass of the poulation that understands the current system and who want to change it. It happens in small steps just like the staggering of these videos. All one has to do is to spread these videos as far as possible. We need to help create that critical mass.

>Only party that can save our country is the FvD
Based Ronald endorses /OurGuys/

Third worlder, pls go.

i demand real money not just change!

It has literally become a meme, that's why I use it.

Video's like this need to go viral, the average person has no idea that the entire world is being run by a secret cabal of bankers from a shitty little bank in Switzerland.

Eternally underrated pollack. Eternally denied trips.

it's litellay a meme at this point,and it is not exlusive of Sup Forums,but a internet meme in general.

Quick rundown on the video
>There will come 3 more parts
>Our economy is based debt
>Inflation is theft , money value keeps decreasing while the msm says the prices (Oil for example) is increasing
>The pyramid is: Elite (8500 people) > BIS > World banks > Multinationals > Governments > The people
>People who used to work in government now have powerful jobs , ministers are servants
>Party's who actually want to make changes are ignored or taken care off , Ronald endorses FvD

Next part he will talk about elitists attacking him because of the first party , crazy shit.

What is life like there?

I just hope more people would see these videos. The first one was very interesting and eye opening too.

Internet being shite right now, so cant watch without letting it load it in one min segments. Bump anyway, first part was amazing.

REMINDER: That piece of actual shit on the left also sexually abused his 19 m/o son.
>still walks free as a bird
JUST FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

We need an Ōkina risetto

>a fucking Swede

Here,have a bump you fuckers

This guy is a LARPer, the Dutch Varg. Don't listen to him.

fishbane is that you?

Forum for Democracy is a party with conspiracy nuts, islamophobes and anti-semites. Not surprised to see Ronald is shilling for this party.

>conspiracy nuts,
>islamophobes
>and anti-semites.
sounds perfect.

Sounds like a great way to be found dead to be honest user.

Jew detected back to Groenlinks Jesse

It hurts me to see young guys like you falling for this conspiracy shit.

Someone's rustled...

Conspiracy facts are not fallen for but accepted

Do you think Bernard is lying? I always have a hard time estimating when someone is lying because some people are exceptionally good at it.

The best liars are the best because they believe what they say.So brainwashing was born.

This guy is a shill.

Bernard is not a shill , this video hurts the elite more than it could help them.

That's not really lying. One can believe something that's not true, like Jews or Christians, but liars do tell falsehoods knowing full well they're falsehoods.

He was talking about ww2 period.

Everyone know what status Switzerland had back then.

He is a very disturbed man. I don't think you could call his story a lie, it's a delusion. He needs help, but right now he is useful in bringing Forum for Democracy down.

I'm not sure how that video hurts the elite. I don't see that at all. If what he says is true, then there's literally nothing that we can do, literally. Like literally.

Im making my small profits today, the biggest advantage fot the people is that a currency is limited so you cant produce it any time you want like (((fiat)))