Ask a Kurd from North Kurdistan anything

Ask a Kurd from North Kurdistan anything

Before you ask

>Are Kurds white?

Yes

>Are you a Muslim?

No!

Did a project about you in some class run by some Marxist cunt who didn't even know about you or Halabja, go figure.

I read somewhere that you have the highest rate of blue eyes outside of Europe, is that true?

I'm Assyrian, lolol Kurdish Nationalism and Islam are both cancers.

sage

Will you move to Raqqa once it's taken for the USA??

Have a kurdish friend looks like most sand niggers. Stop lying faggot

Kinda pointless to type "sage" instead of just not bumping the thread

>don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

>I read somewhere that you have the highest rate of blue eyes outside of Europe, is that true?

Probably yes. Kurds are originally from Europe (Scythia) so its normal. We are like Russians when it is comes to genetics

I knew one kurd, he looked absolutely not white.

>kurd with 100% paleness and blue yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, pic related

also;

>kurdistan

Probably mixed with a turk or something. Kurds originally from Scythia. Russians and Kurds are the same genetics
TURKROACHEs OUT

They look more white than you, mongol turke khar. Dark hair doesnt mean not white. Or Italians would not be white too

No

Well, maybe, he was the only one I knew.

Bro I support Kurdistan, you have proven you are more than ready to govern yourselves and have been the ONLY solid allies in the ME despite us betraying you before. Be patient with us its the jews really.

>Kurds
>White

>Broken-Farsi unibrow monkeys vs Larping Muzzie unibrow Greeks

What do you think should be done with Turkey?

Kurds are niggers. Once everything went to shit you guys want out because the U.S. backed you. Do you know what the Kurds are doing now? Attacking Assyrian militias. Look up "Assyrian" if you don't know what it means. And, no Kurds aren't white, they are as dark as Southern Iraqis. The majority of Kurds are Muslim, as one would expect, and they are nothing more than niggers in there purest form next to actual Africans. Just because they are part of an Iranian ethnic group, does not mean they are "white" or "intelligent", it just means they are Iranian-Kurdish. If you guys want some people to support, and want them to be the whitest they can be, support the Assyrians. And do you know what's even better? All Assyrians are Christian.

Tldr; Kurds are dirty, Assyrians and Mosulians are better

Pic: Kurds declaring Jihad against Assyrians

You must go back

Stop spreading lies about secular and peaceful Kurds.

kurds are not white, google trhe most famos Kurd ever, Saladin. every portrait he looks arab.
even tho kingdom of heaven used a syrian actor, its pretty close

Swedecuck

I'm just made at you guys for being secessionists, we gotta get through this together, love you kurdi bro. Would Kurds consider someone Kurdish if they were half French?

cucked film

Inbred goatfuckers are not White. Only Germanics, Balts, Central and Northeastern Slavs are White

Thank you, I hate being called white :^)

EZ test to see if you are white
if you burn in the sun before you tan, you are white
if you dont burn, and tan easily, you are not white.

If no penis then would marry and provide green card

A independent Kurdish state is the last hope for a stable and democratic Middle east.

I bet you're one of those filthy fucking progressive males who is so "in tune" with the feminist agenda that you truly believe that you are the scum of the earth for being a cis, white male. Well you know what, you are scum, but not for the reasons you think you are. No, you aren't supporting a rape culture simply by being a male or helping the patriarchy; you're scum for believing in that stupid fuCKING IDEOLOGY. YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THOSE MUSLIMS BUTCHERING CARTOONISTS; BLINDLY FOLLOWING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TELLS YOU. Bottom line: you're a piece of shit.

No, I'm just Assyrian and I like being called an Aramean or Arab, not White.

Calm down peckerwood.

>Calm down peckerwood
Fucking kek'd

Yo what the fuck..
Give me the back story on what happened?

>female attention whore on twitter
>gets attention
I simplified the story for your kiwi brain

Fuck K*rds

HER BİJİ QURDİSTANEEEEY HELA WELA WEL WELAAAAAAA

Why don't you fuck off?

ARMENIAN THREAD
>"Are Kurds white" yes
Kurds are Persian tier Aryan
Remember that Aryans are superior to whites in every way possible but we pretend to be white
>Implying being a Muslim Aryan is a bad thing
Most Persians are Muslims and they are better than the Germans.
ARYAN TIERS
>ARMENIAN TIER
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEEETTTT
ARMENIANS have more power than the Jews and have powers from the KANGZ from Ethiopia
WE MASTERED THE POWERS OF ARYAN NIGGERS

>PERSIAN TIER
Good people n sheeeeetttt
Better than the Germans

>POO IN LOO TIER
Persian colonized India and had sex with KANGZ
To from Indians, they shit everywhere

>GERMAN TIER
FUCKING ROACH LOVERS
DEGENERATES
WERE KICKED OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST DURNING THE ICE AGE AND HAD TO LIVE IN A SHITHOLE EUROPE

Can confirm Kurds are white

Are kurds muslims?

Can confirm UK is not white

How is your day?

Yes all of them. Can confirm

Are kurds white?

Are you that guy who make anti-west threads everyday?

Same here. My friend even have a russian mom

>it's another episode of western people fetishize another minority group in some dumb part of the world in order to make them look more secular and western than they actually are.

Sup Forums, please dont fall for this retarded liberal meme.

YES FUCKING IRAN I FUCKING HATE THIS PHENOMENA

/thread

>>Are Kurds white?
>Yes
>>Are you a Muslim?
>No!

You got that backward, Saladin.

Hey mr kurd i have a few questions.
What are your thoughts on jewish kurds? A lot of them in israel and most of them also have blue or light green eyes.
Also greater kurdistan when?
Biji kurdistan!

Can confirm this is true.Nothing againts kurds though but they arent white at all.

Had a Kurdish roommate, he looks just like an Arab, with a huge Jew nose.

You guys being cucked so hard by this nigger.

I studied in Russia, haven't seen any similarities between Russians and filthy kurds

Well, it is better to be a Muslim than a Marxist

Get a load of this guy, is this/pol/

Calling
White

Nigger, are you serious???

>A lot of them in israel and most of them also have blue or light green eyes
>implying MENAs can't have blue and green eyes

You of all people should know that, kike, you've been pretending to be white for centuries

this

I am very supporting kurdistan. So numerous, with a rich culture, old-world ethnos with quite big ethnic territory must be independent. But indigenous armenian land north of lake Van must be part of armenia, because it's indigenous armenian land with most of their culture and history there and armenians there were genocided. And assyrians/arameans of north iraq (Neinova) and of south Turkey (Hakkari) also must have autonomy in the Kurdistan.
Do you agree?

Well if on this pic a kurd - he looks russian.

>not muslim goarfucker

Then what the fuck are you?

Deus Vult Constantinople when?

I don't care if you're brown or black so long as you aren't mussie

>kurdistan

Come on now

They are traditionally believed in "Ormuzd vs Ahriman" thing. Forgot it's correct form in englis. Zratustrians or something.

Could you explain us the major differences between the kurds which are currently in: Iraq, eastern Syria, western Syria?

I don't want a Russian orthodox to tell me what they are.

I want the Kurd to tell me what the fuck he is.

>>Are you a Muslim?
>No!
>t. Alevite

Well then I wish you to wait for a response from him.
Orthodoxy = masterrace
(but in sense of philosophy and worldview, I'm an atheist)

Well, only when you give back the Japanese island.

>Zratustrians or something.

Oh wait...

Zoroastrians!!!

Holy fuck Aura-Mazda and the 7the son of the 7th son shit?!??!

I thought they were all dead

I love that garbage.

Where is the Patreon to fund Kurdish Turk murdering death squads?

It's not japanese. It's ainu. So only when Japs give back Hokkaido to ainu and will create ainu state.

Wow militias using patreon for founds is a fucking great and innovative idea

Yep, this. No, they are not dead. There is several thousands in Iran (it's traditionally religion of persians) in Yazd (kind of their holy city)

That's because some Kurds fucked Muslims in the caucuses. The average Kurd is a beaner.

Do you personally trust Kurds
>no
Then why the fuck do you think we can trust Kurds?

Seriously don't be stupid and feed into more war. Its not worth it.

Kurds are Persian, Medes and other Iranian ethnicities that roamed Western Iran. Many of them vary in look due to the fact that Iranian tribesmen took Semite and Caucasian(Georgia,Armenia etc) wives.
Many of them have Anatolian blood as well.

t.West Asian and central Asian history student

Well I mean they basically are white
And maybe one day the last of the based Caucus countries can come together with Greece and tear those turkroaches apart for good

>not Muslim
Then what are you lad?

How can we ethnically replace all of the middle east with kurds?

Roach removal when senpai?

blond blue eyed hairless kurd and dark hairy turk. kek

those western idiots don't know that when they see a guy from turkey with excess body hair and darker skin, he is actually probably a kurd not a turk. almost all employees in touristic areas in turkey are kurds since they are cheap labor.

This

>Is Kurdistan real
Nope

Well, some Kurds actually look like picrel, while turks are mostly dark subhuman goatfuckers unless they have Slavic or Circassian ancestry.

Who cares? They're Muslim.

What difference does it make of 1% of the mountain niggers look Nordic? They have African DNA too.

>caring about religion more than about race
you are bluepilled as fuck
i bet you would accept a nigger as a husband for your daughter as long as he is a christkike, but oppose a white blonde and blue eyed muslim because hurr durr he believes in diffrent sand religion1!!11

How does it feel posting under a Turkish flag?

What is whey ?

Zoroastrian probably. Many Kurds (and Persians for that matter) are only Muslim on paper. Their traditions/belief system has essentially no difference from the traditional Zoroastrian belief system.

Freddie Mercury was also a Farsi Zoroastrian from a community in India that formed from Persian and Kurd refugees escaping Muslim persecution.

How is the Civil War going?

don't give a shit as long as you stay in your asian shithole