Does Sup Forums have a bug out bag? Why or why not? I've been thinking about making one

Does Sup Forums have a bug out bag? Why or why not? I've been thinking about making one.

Other urls found in this thread:

survival.org.au/waterproof_bible.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

consumerist doomsday bullshit.

>shotgun

for what purpose?

>90% of Po's bugout bag is guns and his autism medication

No BOB threads allowed, only politics.

Since i okan on bugging in under 95% of circumstances, I have a get home bag, so its a little bit different.

hunting and defence?

a shotgun isn't going to do dick in a firefight, especially if you engage targets past like 100 meters

you'd be way better off with a rifle in your bug out bag

Of course I do. There was a fire next door and I grabbed it and gtfo. You never know when an emergency happens. You might not be able to save everything, but at least you'll have something. How far you take it is up to you.

maybe if i was a yuro

>mfw my house is a trailer and I don't skip leg day so I can push my bug out double wide to safety

I was thinking about the defence from animals like bears and shit. Were not all in a fucking war zone in Afghanistan. If someone would engage me at long distance I'd just GTFO.

Happenings are Sup Forums and politics related, and OP is asking if we have one and for what reasons.

rifled slugs can be pretty accurate

Yeah, why would you need a versatile and effective weapon like a shot gun.

No point trying to survival civilisational collapse if you don't have moral guidance:
survival.org.au/waterproof_bible.php

>based 12 gauge poster

Im with ya ivan 12 gauge erryday all day

i just have a bag filled with 20k in cash just in case i do something stupid

Focus on learning bushcraft instead of becoming a hoarder with a ton of tacticool shit.

Not that I'm opposed to having a BOB, I have one myself but a lot of the shit I see people doing is retarded and cringy.

Most "survival" tools are marketing ploy shit and then there are those who try to fit a bombshelter in a backpack and of the few useful things in their bag the person likely wouldn't know how to use because they never go outside.

Meanwhile there are men who can not only survive but thrive in the wild with nothing more than a knife&axe or knive&machete. Like Ray Mears once said knowledge is weightless

dont bully /po/

This.
I have a cabin a days hike away with most shit i need to survive. But surviving on that stuff will not be possible forever.
If you cant replenish your supplies from what nature can provide then you are doomed anyway

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT

We're all about to be tested. You will not survive. Your bug out bag will not replace your lack of fitness and survival skills. You will die.

I have been prepping for the last 15 years, and I am 29 now.

I will eat your supplies while burning your corpse for warmth.