Still thinking white males will wake up from this global trance

>Still thinking white males will wake up from this global trance

KILL ALL SPICS AND FAGS

Why does she look like a grown woman?

Why so many anti-trans threads lately? It's bad enough already. Can you guys just let me not want to kill myself and give me have one peaceful night? Please?

hormones

I don't have a girlfriend.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Fuck degenerate trannies who try to justify their sick fetishes and unnatural desires. Find Christ or kill yourself.

End it, you know its the right thing.

She's just glad she got a white guy, we're like trophies

>Why does she look like a grown woman?
you obviously dont know what a grown woman looks like. she look 17

Kill yourself.

Hang in there!

You know what to do trans bait

You should stay away from Sup Forums. This isn't quite the land of acceptance and tolerance

Holy fuck this woman looks like one of our Bulgarian gypsies.
She's probably 16 or something, too.
Trans is good only if you can pass for the opposite gender. Half-assed attempts should be fucking nuked.

Anyway, is this really supposed to be a trans person? I think he was just interested - and that's a form of crossdressing.
Give me some background, lads.

Should they? Since i started speaking english properly, i observed western world a lot, and came to conclusion that end your self-cannibalizing society meeting is well-deserved.

Are you 12 or something?

nice guy nippon

That's what we get for turning back from God
Faggot

When did baseball caps become fagwear??
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fuck off, I wear hats, you don't

Why? Are you hitting on me?

People like this are the result of the faggot indoctrination in the media.
It´s the end of masculinity and overall western civilization when a genders identity is lost.

Bait-kun pls

How old is she?
I'm fapping regardless

you need therapy mate, people online telling you to kill yourself shouldn't be affecting you this much especially considering the fact you think you're the opposite gender

pol is a board of peace, bigot

dem tiddies

My therapist supports my decision to transition. She had to sign off on it before I was approved for hrt. If you stupid assholes kept up to date with science facts you would know this is something people are born with.

this guy gets more sex with an actual woman than you virgins lmao

>that bullneck on the "girl"
>the frail frame on the "boy"

looks like a reversed/tranny couple to me

Kill yourself tranny piece of shit!

>My Marxist therapist told me it's okay for me to become an abomination through misuse of hormone therapy therefore it's okay.

He's a Muslim. The girl in the picture is a milf to Muslims.

>(((therapist)))
You desrve everything

And people get mad at me for saying teen girls are attractive. Fucking look at them!

You are mentally ill

kek

Faggot