Are you sure it's White genocide that's the issue and not White suicide?

Are you sure it's White genocide that's the issue and not White suicide?

>Inb4 Kike brainwashing

If one is so easily manipulated by Jews, then they deserve removal from the gene pool. The weak ones aren't worth keeping around.

Who would even breed with that thing?

The last thing I want is neo-liberal commie faggots bringing lives into this world.

This is a win for us all.

>chose

is that him

>6/22/2015

I often think to myself: what is different between white people and other races?
I've come to the conclusion is that they are the only race that displays any level of empathy for the plight of others. Others can be intelligent, but they never really develop empathy.

You look at the way Latinos, Arabs, Indians, Blacks, and even Asians(especially chinese/jungle chinks) attack/kill or just generally do not display a single feeling of remorse for their fellow man; its vastly different than what white societies have grown to value.

The source of white weakness is white empathy. Their empathy is being manipulated to extremes and only a portion of them realize that's the case. The others genuine believe more empathy/tolerance will save global society. So they continue to push themselves further into submission without ever realizing/accepting that other races do not think the same way and view tolerance as weakness.

I don't think that is a woman. The tranny psychopaths in the media do this as a form of mockery. Anything female-centric seems to have these creepy freaks involved.

Exactly, there was no loss here. And any woman dumb enough to fall for her articles and ideology is too stupid to breed with anyway.

This.

>requisite

They'd just a adopt a litter of African kids

>hairline so far back it couldn't be included in the photo

Doing our gene pool a favor.

Look at those eyes. She's barely holding it together. She's on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Aside from her mental health she's probably living with the reality that she dedicated herself to her academic "career" instead of family life. She defied nature and nature is having it's revenge on her mental health. It's actually kind of sad.

OP has a point but just because jews are master manipulators does not excuse them, they are the root of all evil we expose/exterminate them she would never be like that. Its war regardless

That dyke with a receding hairline is a jew, why am i the only one who is aware of this

>White suicide
if these are the kind of whites that don't breed, I'm all for it

With that hairline I think she's doing those never-children a favor.

I have a head shaped like a lite bulb
I will take the high road and say I dont want to have kids

So in other words: she fucks niggers and nobody wants to stay with her, because she fucks niggers, not even niggers.

Don't breed if you have shit genetics. Smart move.

It's the first thing I thought when I saw another ((( "white " ))) person criticising whiteness. Then I saw the picture and I was pretty much certain. Sup Forums really needs to step up their game.

>If one is so easily manipulated by Jews, then they deserve removal from the gene pool.
I agree. But why not remove "the jews".

she has defective genes anyway - her brain is clearly broken, best keep that kind of shit out of the gene pool

Naw mane, whites westerners are just the most narcissistic and self-absorbed race. Their phony "compassion" is always just a means to aggrandize themselves among their peers. It has gotten so bad that now it is considered socially advantageous to publicly destroy yourself and your culture ie. be "White Left".

Chinks and us Slavs laugh when we see this. How is it possible to be so obsessed with ones self-image that one would advocate voluntary self-extermination?

>women not breeding is the problem
>not non-whites coming in in fucking huge numbers
Fuck off you kike.

She's only saying that because she's finally realised no one wants her.

And I know everyone ITT has said it but Jesus, what a hairline.