Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUfEGDL-vWc
youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave

Where did the "Mexicans are all shitskins" meme start fellow white man?

REturn ta Mexico!

Why you poop your pants?

I ate from a Taco truck today. It was delicious. Do you guys enjoy these in Mexico?

Will you be paying with cash or credit?

Is it true that real natives are treated like shit in your country?

will your country ever reach a point where americans want to immigrate there?

yes.

paypal

Why Live?

why do mexicans think they're worth a cent?

because we are human as you, humans worth.

Why is your country so racist against whites if your ancestors most powerful god, Quezacoatl, was a white?

What's your favorite ice cream?

rocky road from thrifty

Did Mexico ever tried to genocide its own natives?

I mean people that look like indians etc

youtube.com/watch?v=LUfEGDL-vWc
Explain this video please

Thanks, that's an argument I use every time some retarded anti-american French nationalist says:
>who cares if the US become greater Mexico, it's just natives taking back their lands

Kibbles n bits?

Or big ass tits?

well, they are kind of right because they stole us half country.

kek

Do you ever think your country will ever become a genuine world power, or at least be able to repair itself? Or does it seem that everyone who could have actually played a part to fix the problem has already migrated north? Whats the country's general consensus? Also do you guys get confused why some white people legit want to give away large parts of their own power and government because your a "minority"?

Why do you over-pronunciate your words with such dramatic flair?

>repair itself

fuck, no.

Mexico needs to get rid of all mexicans and add 150 M of Germans or Japs in Mexico, thats the only solution.

latin influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU

Someone post that video with the guy with his face peeled off making those quacking sounds with his bare skull while they slowly cut his throat. You know the one.

>Mexicans are human

Yes but the Mexican Empire was not a Pre-Colombian thing, right? It's not like the natives from those part fled to Mexico when the US started ruling their. And even if they did, they either got mestized or treated like shit.

So in the end, your claim on those territories are more as a colonial entity rather than as natives.

Why do you want to ruin my country?

Given those two are the ideal people it did take time to create the culture before one of them was destroyed by nato and white guilt. I hope you do though, I've known a fair amount of Mexicans and I get the same feel from them every time. They could be so great if they had a strong leader, and a central direction. Mexicans aren't like dindu's or other shits, you guys (generally) want to work and progress, but your all pulling against each other. Its a shame really.

well, in that ages most of mexicans were native americans. now we are mostly mestizos and white. they are right btw.
because you fucked up the world including mexico

Are you proud of your country?

Que?

>Mexico
>White

sometimes. well its shit but you know we have tacos, beaches and sluts.

What a legacy you've have

83% hahahahahaha we were like africa in literacy rate

how does it feel to have coke up your ass?

not so fast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries

can i get extra red sauce and no onions please?

It's as if some half-white half-black from the French Antilles came in the Parisian no go zones to take back "their" lands from the Arabs and black Africans.

And at least those Antillais speak the language of the rightful owners of those lands.

That would be fun to watch but I'd hardly call that a revenge of the natives.

im not american.

mexican food is master race, i know.
bully americans stole land to a Mexico full of retarded indians, its not fair. now they have karma

Flipping through the rest of the Atlas 83% was pretty decent for the time.

Most of Africa was in the 35-55% range, places like South Africa were only 70%. Best I could find was Madagascar at 81%. Middle East and Asia wasn't much better than Africa.

>its not fair. now they have karma
Where did I hear that before?

What's your banking information?

Is Mexico a nice country then?

Australian education btw.

Indians in Mexico are 10% or less.

El pueblo unido jamas sera vencido

hello Mr Mexicanon, are you a Rubius follower?

ME CONVIERTO EN MARCIANO, WOO OH OH

any cute gayboys that need papers? tell them to call me.

In 2018 this white tlatoani will win the elections. PRI is a monarchy, not a democracy. fuck this shithole
yes, Mexivergas, makalakesh, dross, luisito comunica, alex por el mundo, chumel torres too

>ask a mexican rancher anything

>rancher

Would you move to the US?

of course, I dont want to be ruled by PRI. I live near Tx thank God, fuck this corrupt shithole

let me put a ring on it...

gib me food

Hey Mexicans, I've got another question, how was the pic related movie received in your country?

never heard of it, red pill me on that movie

It's a 2012 movie about the Cristero War. I don't know if it's perfectly accurate but it was pretty good. Obviously a movie that portray Christians in a positive and combative light was buried but still, I enjoyed it.

Its clear your country can't take care of its citizens. What are you going to do when we take over Mexico? That very sentiment is building. You think that coming here is making the US more Mexican, however, you're making us realize that we need to seize Mexico for the greater good, undee the flag of the US.

Are you ready for that? Also, can you please try and install russian or Chinese bases or missiles, so we can speed up the inevitable? We will own your country. With every illegal immigrant you are proving our point. You have to give up your country. This will happen. Fight it and die.