This world is doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
archive.is/i3xUj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

>average leaf poster

Paint me surprised

>Montreal
we already knew Canada was doomed

Justin Castro strikes again.

Can you guys outline that diagram displaying Rome's fall when the citizens lost faith in the state and it's traditions analogous to what's happening in the west now?

Hihihihihi!

Until people are killed for this sort of mental illness, the world really is doomed.

Zyklon B is the only solution.

It's our fault, that's what we get from turning back from God

Quebec was a mistake and must be eliminated

that's the result of the denazification brainwash program who has been extended to all white countries. good job germany, you destroyed us, by loosing the war.

>With Open Gates
With Open Legs when?!

>tfw seeing people using "God is Dead!" In an incorrect, joyous context

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled
>LGBT community of fucking Leaf Town most likely disabled as well

every day we stray further from god

it all comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOWWNN

>inb4 someone blames Quebec for this

It's fucking angloshits. I bet this kid comes from West Island.

ANGLOS GET OUT.

7.5/10 -- would blow

>Neither is not a valid option

Sorry, I don't find mental illness attractive.

Someone needs to execute that little freak.

i believe the better strategy is to send them all to israel.

Left is akin to an ugly female.

>to defeat the jew you must become the jew
What has the world done to us?

I put up this thread last night, was disappointed by the low turn out.

oh no cia, you will need something much more bigger than this, this will not attract those pedophiles they will know that it is a bait, a bait thread

you say that because you are one?

fucking aleister crowley and his "DO WHAT U WANT LMAO" cult meme has turned everyone into permanent faggot kids. they're all going to Hell though so that's good

>tfw there's a handful of pedos lurking

ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT ANGLOS GET OUT

it's worth the 2.5 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

get used to it. will be a lot more of it in the future. most likely your unborn kids will be like this.

Why would I choose a retarded person?

if i am then i will not come to this thread and comment here, Moot sold our info you know.

>north american education
Rome still exists, it's called Central Europe:
Slovenia, Austria, Bayern, Swiss and Northern Italy

>don't fight it
>get used to it
fucking submissive, pathetic canadian loser. you deserve death

Shouldn't la-tay-sha be spelled latacia not lactatia lmao

I am not going to fuck that thing on the left, i am going to fuck that beautiful hybrid woman on the right.

The manner in which the West regards children is morally repulsive.

May he have mercy on our souls

This:
>
then this:
>

There was the movie last night of the TV interview?

You know that if pedophilia was legal and a proper BBC got into that boy's asshole. He'd think twice about doing all this gay shit.

Can't wait to rape these fucking children with their fucking parents approval.

>Rome still exists
Yugoslavia still exists

No, I posted the same thread subject, same video link
>

tits and cock

literally the image of Satan

and there was also the movie

I hope that everyone involved with the making of this clip dies and goes to hell.

no.

so you believe the best way to counter degenerate behavior is to let it go to it's full extent? yea maybe that way it can collapse into itself. it's hopeless to try to save these people, they need to face their own choice. only this modern system allow these behavior while at the same time protecting them from it's natural consequences.

>I think that anyone can do what they want in life

As a libertarian, I agree on that one. I want the state to die, I don't want to pay taxes anymore, I want to open carry all the guns I want, and I want to create a white only village with a tall wall that's completely cutting us off from the rest of the world, and I want to kill every invader.
Oh shit, that little faggot actually doesn't agree with any of this, because that's hate speech and I'm a nazi. When he says "everyone should do what they want", he actually mean everyone should be free to be a flamboyant faggot dressing like a tranny at 10 years old and getting pozzed by 100 niggers.
Really fires the synapses.

chemical polluants and mostly vaccine are responsible for this, jewish propaganda too ofc.

It's not hard.
Looks like a man = gay.
Looks like a woman and is a man = gay.
Looks like a woman and is a woman = not gay.

I have gazed into the abyss

>the healthy way
>reconciling your anima/animus with your nature
>the jewish indoctrinated way
>literally trying to become your anima/animus

This is our own fault. What happened to the reign of men? Real men, hard, strong, and persevering; where have you gone? What have we done to ourselves?

Now is the time for deep introspection. Look at yourself and ask can you change yourself? Can you change the men around you? Can you make yourselves more like the men of the past? Men who didn't care about subjugating lesser peoples, exploiting them, and casting them out. Do you have the discipline and gall to shape yourself into the likeness of these men? Men who were not afraid to conquer, rape, and pillage. Who were not afraid to kill many men, but only for a good cause; that was, to protect their people and what they felt was a good society.

Europe has not been conquered since Napoleon. Hitler tried, but failed. The Americas has not been conquered since the Europeans settled. They say the age of conquest and conquerors is over. Bullshit. We need a Napoleon for the present day, for the entire Western world and culture. Who will it be?

Could it be you?

Child Abuse

We need to be killing a lot of people for a lot of things

only freedom and identity jews allows are materialistic, sexual, or nihilistic, and since everyone is afraid of fighting it, kids submit to it, they just follow the new order of the world, the gaytriarchy.

Look at the way that disgusting degenerate faggot looks at that kid.

But Christianity says killing is bad!

>this is the ideal Canadian male. you may not like it, but this is what being Canadian is like

There's still hope, it might grow up to rebel against its parents, pick a proper gender, and be conservative.

There's just so many things wrong with this clip. Jesus christ.

The way the father acts is even more disturbing honestly. All those quick, creepy stares. What the fuck?

As someone who struggled with sexuality issues before I came to Christ... I can't help but to feel extremely sad for him.

So sorry for him.

jesus was gay

Jesus IS gay. "oh magical sandnigger in space". Fucking ice thy self

>people can document child abuse, publish it online and be publicly praised by the authorities
WEWEEEE

how is this abuse if he wants it

"Do what thou will" doesn't mean becoming a homosexual though

underrated comedy post

>tfw Vlad banned this

that happens when uneducated mobs thinks that they are educated

And how do you know he wants it, because he said so?

Victims who are reliant upon their abuser will rarely oppose their abuse and will even make public effort to rationalise their position. This is much more acute in children who are not yet mentally mature enough to understand that they are being abused. This can be witnessed in children who were sexually abused, as they often don't experience the trauma until later in life when they can finally understand what happened to them. This child is being abused by his parents and will grow in to a life of drug abuse, self harm and potentially suicide. Children are inherently trusting and open themselves up for engagement with anyone and this leave them vulnerable, his parents are exploiting that vulnerability to push on to him their personal political and social ideology without concern for his mental and physical health.

Is that her dad?

>letting the Jewish state exist in the first place

Have you found some peace user?

>his hand position
Why do paedophiles get away with it so easily?

we must kill the creators of this monstrosity

And everything seems to go in line with Ontario's Bill 89.

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
archive.is/i3xUj

>And how do you know he wants it, because he said so?
Yes we knew if someone wants something if he said that he want it. That's how things work, user.

Hahaha

I'm laughing, not because this is degenerate, but because this girl actually sound really smart for her age, what she's doing here is just a weird phase like smart kids often have

except it will be documented by those LGBT retards who can't see that this is just a kid trying to be edgy, and that poor girl is going to have that shit follow her for her whole life

>just healthy canadian familial relations

>girl

go eat some frogs, frogfag.

It's not that simple.

Still struggling.

But relative to where I was before I was born again, yes, I am at peace.

This is not a phase, this is not a girl. This is a young boy mentally abused.

Yeah boy whatever, it's even worse for him

Gotta admit this kid is a natural. the next ru Paul. he was born to be a drag queen.

no way that dude's not fucking that boy

What DRAG SUPERSTAR means? Is "she" the fastest motherfucker in Montreal?

Why would you say that?

Are you making a joke or do you really not know what it means?

hitler was right...