To get to 2% of GDP military spending, Germany needs to spend 400 billion more

on the military in the next 10yrs.

What should we use this money for?

I vote for 4 nuclear aircraft carriers, 1000 modern 5th generation fighters (a mix of homegrown fighters and F-35s), getting the Leopard 2 tanks out of storage and building more of them and building a next gen Leopard 3 tank - 2000 tanks in total, and 12 months conscription for both men and women, jacking up the military size to 600,000.

We also need a nuke program and ICBMs. 500 MIRVs will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

cicero.de/salon/aktion-doppeleinhorn-kommandopolitik-im-kleid-des-kindischen
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Mærsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did world become? anglos are bullying germany to get bigger army.

You afraid yet, Turk? Your country is in the East and we always fancied the East.

Can you expand your military and keep your welfare state? You have a lot of New Germans who need help.

You don't need a nuke program, we have one, just give us some money and we will protect you I swear. Easy D!

Wasting money on nukes and carriers. Nanite clouds is where it is at. Dissolves enemies, while leaving allies alone.

Rather spent that money on racism fighting #DoppelEinhorn

>cicero.de/salon/aktion-doppeleinhorn-kommandopolitik-im-kleid-des-kindischen

Soon. Jpg

I see totally no reason we shouldn't be encouraging a nation like Germany to spend more money on its military. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

They have to be rampless though

>Can you expand your military and keep your welfare state? You have a lot of New Germans who need help.
We just need to put the welfare people into our military just as America does it.

>You don't need a nuke program, we have one, just give us some money and we will protect you I swear. Easy D!
Ok, but we wantz to zee ze nukez first! Handz em over, thenz we payz.

Just use it to R&D military tech.

>I see totally no reason we shouldn't be encouraging a nation like Germany to spend more money on its military. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

I don't know. Ask Trump. He has been encouraging us to spend more. And if we spend more we need to put the money somewhere. It can't all go into the wages of our soldiers, otherwise this would make them all millionaires.

Why waste money on women in the military?

Isn't that 2% suppose to go to NATO, not German military spending?

> What should we use this money for?
send Muslims to work camps and cite Islamic law to justify it.

That's not how NATO works.

Not how it works.

Missile sites as deterrent to Russia, dummy. That's all you need. Anti-missile systems are only for those who care about their populace.

So when the US spends money on NATO we are paying for individual European military's?

>I don't have a realistic grasp on how much modern weaponry costs.

>Letting the Tanned Germans be your military.
That couldn't go wrong.

I would but he's #notmypresident.

Just shut down NATO. It's served its purpose.

I agree. I cannot explain it but ramps ruin the aesthetics

Fairy tail. You know that you will spend this money on refugees anyway.

We have standards. Our own Germanic welfare people are miles away in terms of intelligence compared to the imported illegals. This is why 98% of our military is still white Germanic. We have only a handful of Turks in them.

So if anything, we probably would attract 200,000 to 300,000 Germanic welfare queens to the military.

Anyway. 12 months conscription for men is good. Get one carrier, you don't need 4. But Germany has need had a carrier so you need one. Also get a heli carrier. Aaaand. Get a big ass special unit. 10000 men with nightvision trained to fight conventional war at night. So you can advance with normal troops at night.

why would you go east for kebab when you already ordering so much take-out.

A nuclear aircraft carrier costs around 10 billion. So 4 are 40 billion plus maintenance and operations let us say 60 billion in the next 15 yrs.

Then the 1000 fighter jets, that is 200 million a jet in procurement and operations, so we are at 200 billion.

Then the tanks at 2000, those are actually the cheapest in the whole thing, probably 30 billion including operations.

And then the wages for the soldiers and their equipment and barracks if we increase the troop levels from 200k to 600k through conscription, which is just about 50 billion.

Still got enough money for lots of other stuff.

You aren't allowed to have an army Hans. Spend that money on gassing all the niggers and Muslims you've let in

80% are russians

No. Nato is a military alliance. Each member have their own military. When Trump is talking about "paying" for Europe, sure some of it is going to the "combined" forces, but it is just the fact that you, USA, use your own troops.

Not how it works. Is America paying 2% of its GDP to NATO?

NATO is nothing more than a building where people can meet and discuss bs. It is a truly shitty organization.

Germany will not be allowed to get nukes. Even Western nations who don't already have nukes wouldn't be aloud to get nukes, much less a Muslim nation like Germany.

>Fairy tail. You know that you will spend this money on refugees anyway.

We have committed to spend 2% of GDP on our military by 2024. And in contrast to Poland, Germans always do what they say.

And what do we need all that shit for?

>You aren't allowed to have an army Hans.
>German military is larger than the UK military and better funded (with the Pound Sterling falling 30%)

If we aren't allowed to have a military, then why is ours bigger and better funded than yours?

EU army to force your cuckery upon the US

It is going to happen sooner or later. I'm talking 50 years down the line. It won't be a problem, people will learn not to use them. Just as Hitler never used chemical weapons on the battlefield.
>And what do we need all that shit for?
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

>And what do we need all that shit for?
We do not need it. We also do not need illegal immigration. The point is, we committed to 2%, if you have a better suggestion to spend the 400 billion, tell us.

Poland already spends more than 2% of their GDP on their military.

We respect the rules of the military pact to which we belong since joining.

Infrastructure & education for example

25% are Russian-Germans. I know many soldiers and they confirm.

That's not a whole lot of money, Germany.

400B/10 years = 40B/year.
look at 1/2 million man army.

$40B/500000 = $80k per soldier. Training / food / board / salary / equipment. No expensive weapons systems, new buildings, etc.

Anything you buy is going to last at most 20 years before it has to be scrapped or refit.

Can you do lots of good stuff with that money? sure, but I don't think it will stretch nearly as far as you think.

literally nothing bad has ever happened from Germany militarising themselves

I support this with every fibre of my being

>Infrastructure & education for example
That is not military spending.

We are supposed to spend 2% on the military per year.

Our GDP is close to 3.2 trillion EUR and going up to 4 trillion EUR within the next decade. 2% of that is 10 x 3600 x 0.02 = 720 billion or about 850-900 billion USD. Currently we are only spending a bit over half of that in a given year.

So where do we spend the 400 billion USD on to get to 2%?

>$40B/500000 = $80k per soldier.

200,000 professional soldiers. 300,000 conscripts. Conscripts cost 20k per person as they are literally paid only half of minimum wage and live in shitty barracks. So 6 billion for 300k more. 200k are already spent.

Also, the 400 billion are ADDITIONAL money to what we already spend. We already cover 200k soldiers with our existing money.

>Infrastructure & re-education for example
Fixed that for you.
I mean what I wrote about 10.000 soldiers with nightvision. They will be excel in urban warfare. Also get silencers for their rifles.
USA spends 3,62% and have a massive military. Germany is the 4th largest economy, it will get them pretty far.

Poland when are you selling us the MSBS already? Wasn't fucking Radom building a factory over here?? GIVE ME MORE GUNS YOU COMMIE FUCK.

You dont. Its wasted money and nobody in the eu cares about agreements.

You need to pay Germany. A deal is deal. 2% is the deal.

Sehr gut. Germany will rise again

Itt. People are realising Trump is asking Germany to re-arm themselves. I support it by the way. All of Europe needs to re-arm. Can't be USA's bitch forever, they are down to 54% whites, you wanna let mexicanos tell Europe how to live?

Its like China saying they will care more about the environment.
We run this Union, we decide whats and whats not going to happen

I have a feeling he wants Europeans to re-arm themselves, because he thinks that Europe will buy American tech.

Panzer, Drohnen und nukleare Vergeltungswaffen.

You have my support. Less burdens for us.

>Its like China saying they will care more about the environment.

China is carrying more about the environment. They are shutting down inner city coal power plants, are investing in nuclear and in electric vehicles and they are the country with by far the most solar power plants in construction and wind power plants in construction.

That's actually an interesting thought.

You can't even get Poland and Hungary to accept refugees. As it stands right now, most of the Western World is just women's bitches. No one is running anything except women running Western Civilization straight in the ground. No one respects you Germany.

Not only that. USA are using their own troops in Europe and all over the world. Trump is right when he is saying USA can't keep doing that. They are going bankrupt.

Does Germany have a large ship builder? Does BAE build ships this size?

Deport all cockroaches, shitskins, nigger then we have some billions extra.
Then invest the money in biological warfare (for example viruses that attack certain haplotypes) In frequency weapons (scalar) to secure our terretory
Emp weapons to paralyze the technick of enemies.
Also invest the money into an eugenic breeding program to push the IQ of our special forces to 130 + (as the Jews did)

I think his only real priorities are security and scooping up money.

dont let them get an army m8 they wont be nice with it

they will use your country as a battleground against russia

They do and have the ability to expand their large ship builder.

But to whom are they loyal?

>Greece

Are they that scared of Turkey?

no fear
We have no interest in Roachland
But your island would be an interresting exercise area for our troops

Fucking Belgium is only spending 0.9%

It is time to move Nato HQ out of Brussels, they don't deserve the boost to the local economy.

Why waste all that money on aircraft carriers you're not going to use when you could just put it into R&D and develop an anti-missile system as good if not better than the THAAD? All of Germany's potential enemies are to the east and there's no ocean why even waste the money on a useless Navy?

GAS OVENS
you know who it's for.

>Does Germany have a large ship builder? Does BAE build ships this size?
Nigga please. If Denmark can do it, surely Germany can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Mærsk
"Emma Mærsk is the first container ship in the E-class of eight owned by the A. P. Moller-Maersk Group. When launched in 2006 she was the largest container ship ever built, " "Emma Mærsk was built at the Odense Steel Shipyard in Denmark. "
"Length: 397 m (1,302 ft)
Beam: 56 m (184 ft)"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier
Length:
Overall: 1,092 feet (332.8 m)
Waterline: 1,040 feet (317.0 m)
Beam:
Overall: 252 ft (76.8 m)

Europe is not China or India. Germany can build carriers if they want to. It's no problem.

That's very efficient yet practical. Typically German.

Our troops are loyal to the leadership, soldiers who are not loyal would be immediately shot dead.
The only countries that we accept as partners are America, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland.

>Europe is not China or India. Germany can build carriers if they want to. It's no problem.

Correct. Actually, lots of German companies have lobbied the German government for ages to build more Navy ships. Nuclear carriers are too wild for German companies (as our population is against them), but frigates, heli carriers, corvettes, u-boats etc. can all be built and are built. We could easily ramp the production up including heli + F-35C carriers.

>Why waste all that money on aircraft carriers you're not going to use when you could just put it into R&D and develop an anti-missile system as good if not better than the THAAD? All of Germany's potential enemies are to the east and there's no ocean why even waste the money on a useless Navy?

Simple. R&D isn't good enough. You cannot put all your money in R&D, America doesn't do that either. You put 5% of your money into R&D, 35% in procurement and 60% in operations and maintenance.

Tell you what, let's make a deal. We'll comp you on the $400 billion in military spending we expect of you, and in exchange Germany gets the EU to let Brexit go through without any bullshit fines, and you also agree to take in all the refugees in Britain and France.

Deal? Great. We'll get started on the paperwork, Monday.

In the war, an efficient partner is better than a wild bull I think we both as a partner would be a good mix.

Buy more brooms

underrated

Kekeroni and cheese.

>4 nuclear aircraft carriers
Waste of money. Those things are easy targets for guided missiles. My advice: R&D for a submergible nuclear aircraft carrier. Stay in submarine mode while it travels, surface only to launch planes.

>take in all the refugees in Britain and France
What kind of deal is that?
The English and French should get their own hands dirty when they get rid of the parasites.

Otherwise we have to listen the next 70 years again muhhhh poor Rapefugees
why was germany so cruel.........

Thats basically the only thing they refuse to do. And that will probably change soon enough

Over-Engineered German Mechas

>Germany can build carriers if they want to.
But do they need to? Aircraft carriers are dated tech. They are easy targets. Russia can sink all aircraft carriers on the planet in a matter of hours. We need something to combat that.

>Adopting American military spending tactics

Germany is not America though. America has bases and an insane logistical network throughout the entire world and is currently engaged in COIN operations throughout multiple countries. And mostly, America is far ahead of any county in terms of technology.

Germany has neither the need or opportunity to spend that much on operations and maintenance. You'd be playing catch-up with America in terms of technology and logistical support so there's no reason not to spend more on R&D. Weapons to counter the middle eastern, Russian, and Chinese militaries would be a way better investment than any Navy expenditure besides nuklier submarines, let alone aircraft carriers.

A giant statue of hitler

German engineers have never gotten their heads around the concept of 'beauty in simplicity. I remember seeing a car design where they replaced 3 gear timing belt system with a ~100 gear rig in an effort to replace the 25-cent rubber belt

I don't think 400 billion will get you half of what you want.

Yes yes goyim. No need to make a sovereign military. Usa wil keep you safe. Sheckels intensify.

You forgot us :(

to pay the US back for covering your pervious insufficient funds

I am not comfortable with $current_century Germany re-militarizing.

Because it would be Merkelism would be enforced by force i.e. refugees welcome

The military is meant to flush down the brown.

You faggots aren't getting nukes, if anyone let's Germany have them it'd be a huge mistake.

Better hurry up because your soon to be EU army is looking pretty pathetic aside from the French