He wuz kangs Sup Forums

He wuz kangs Sup Forums
APOLOGIZE!

New black panther aka Kangz movie is comming out
how do we turn this into a force awakens style controversy

We wuz kangs and shieet, but we still live in huts made of shit and sticks nahmeen

Not only are Wakandans Xenophobic but they hate other Africans and they think African-Americans are mongrels and that they are stupid and barbaric.

Definitely not a country I would claim a "We wuz" for if I was black.

>caring about capeshit
>caring about jewlywood

>force awakens style controversy
what controversy?

>blacks
>thinking

pick one

Fuck all you pol bastard nazi white sypremicists fucks

We Waz NOT Kingzs and sheeit

WE

WAZ

COWBOYZS

say that originally the script writers made his weakness white women and watermelons and have some big titted white bitch named watermelonia brainwash him and she shoots watermelon seeds out of her pussy

Crack Panther

Checkered floor. Sickle and Sun. Human animal hybrid. Inside a temple with hieroglyphs.

Nice. Another movie that will be 99% (((Freemason))) and 1% movie.

NOT TRUE
The original script called for "eldororado", "the city of gold" to be filled with fried chickens
KFC's at every corner, and malt liquor fountains
streets paved with grits

WE WAZ COWBOYZS

I would rather an African superhero get a movie than doing some asspull like retiring Ironman and making a movie about the nigger that replaced him in the comics

>blacks, asians, etc in Asgard, OK
>any race other than blacks in BP movie, not ok unless they are villains
>ethnocentrism is only ok for every race except whites
>cultural appropriation is wrong unless it's white culture

So fucking sick of the hypocritical left. I am glad Trump causes them so much asspain on a daily basis.

Talk about good Black Panther comics?

Asgard is an entire world, not a country. Wakanda is an isolated country in Africa that hates everyone that's not of their own heritage. Read a comic book before you say this dumb shit.

Since when are Panthers in Africa?

If our culture is not superior
then why are whites appropriating it??

kkk only screening

the villian's name would be crysta'l hennesy a white devil that converts the panther's kingdom into section 8 housing and forces the inhabitants to shoot dice and drink malt liquor

This desu.
But Black Panther in the newest avengers movie was annoying to me. Pretty much portrayed as a dumb violent nigger.

>hating everyone not of their own heritage
>the Left is okay with this because they're not white
That's exactly the bullshit we're talking about. Thank you.

NOT VERY FREQUENT
O
T

V
E
R
Y

F
R
E
Q
U
E
N
T

Dont be stupid.

Black Panther was black and a king in the original comics. Theres nothing wrong with this. What IS wrong is the blacking of characters that used to be white.

>Asgard is an entire world, not a country.

You make me sad Sweden. You don't even know that those comics about Asgard are based on Nordic/Germanic mythology (white people you jackass).

Exactly
Why is whitey so hate filled?
Its not like we are flooding into his homelands, destroying his ethnic heritage.

we waz cowboyz .... til yt came along

>the Left is okay with this because they're not white
Except it's not, everyone thinks that Wakanda are dicks in the comics, and T'Challa has to constantly deal with his people making enemies.

I know what Asgard is in mythology, but Asgard in the comics is an entire world. If it's to be portrayed as the completely united world that it is, then it's just common sense that it would include everyone from that world. There are a fuckton of things changed whenever any type of mythology is dragged into comics, especially in Marvel where everything gets linked to Cosmic bullshit and only a very basic framework stays the same. Even the original Thor in comics wasn't actually Thor, just some dude who found a magic stick.

gives a fuck about "marvel comics"

wonders why his nation is being overun

WE
WAZ
COWBOYZ

>just common sense that it would include everyone from that world

Much like your country is doing now. Why Sweden, why must you suck so much ass?

Comic Book Wakandans:
>Get all their shit from an alien rock that fell from space
>Build giant walls
>Watch other Africans get slaughtered and starve to death from their high walls
>Consider everybody a barbarian

But yeah Nig Nogs, go ahead. I'm sure they'd welcome you right in "brothas". I guees the meme is right after all...

Nig Nogs != Thinking

because they spend thier time worried about a comic book or what the fuck marvel is doing

they have taken the jews bait
it is poison

It's a fucking utopia where everyone stands united, because the threats come from entirely different worlds. The same would happen to the population of our world if we somehow had contacts with people from other planets. Nationalism is only a thing because the nations are what seperates people right now, for Asgard that's not the same thing at all. It's not "white people and black people hate eachother" for them, it's "asgardians and frost giants hate eachother". The niggers of their reality are frost giants. Seriously, you're drawing shitty comparisons all over the place.

based leaf

There's a story where Panther brings in refugees and the Wakandan tribes got fucking pissed at him.

whats with the dirt floor? the throne room likes pretty neat except for that African hut floor.

You're really playing into the jewish strategy by disrespecting black people

It's fine to be aware that typical black people never ruled over a pile of mud, but to form aggressive or derogatory opinions about them doesn't serve you in any way.

The correct strategy is to treat blacks with respect, and teach them about the jewish slave trade once they are receptive to you.

>DC has fictional African country populated by intelligent and technologically advanced GORILLAS
>Marvel has fictional African country populated by intelligent and technologically advanced BLACKS
Who culturally appropriated from who? Really roasts my kola nuts

Based Black Man

I hope it has a black writer/director.

I for one look forward to the entire movie inevitably being remade from Tyrone Blackman comics.

It does.

I can onlysee an argentinian flag on the top right

any bets on chimp outs after screenings?

This isn't really a problem it was the first hero made for blacks by jews

can we meme #openboarders for refugees to Wakanda?

>watermelonia
Holy fucking kek

They chimp out during the movie

IS THAT A GIANT FUCKING WALL TO KEEP DIRTY MUSLIMS OUT? Shit, maybe this black cheetah guy ain't so bad after all.

start using the term 'American Africans'
America First!

Grodd came first.

Not just Muslims but EVERYONE that's not Wakandan.

>5. Is Wakanda Xenophobic?

Wakandans are not nice people. By and large, they are aware of the outside world, they are reasonably free to visit the outside world, but they do not like or respect the outside world, what with all of that racism and Monica Lewinsky and so forth. They are what the French have been accused of for years. They are nice, in the sense that they'd give you a cookie, but they are a race not unlike the ancient Mayans. Their culture is hundreds of years older than ours and is largely undiluted, an unconquered race that has, until very recently, lived in total isolation. We, and I include African Americans in this, are mongrels to the Wakandans. Uneducated and barbaric. A land of David Lettermen.

>Outsiders are *tolerated,* but are seen as morally bankrupt, immature, and somewhat underdeveloped.

>This also came to play in the early issues, with the Ghudazai revolts. When T'Challa attempted to take refugees into the country, he had to deal with huge civil unrest.

>Thing is, it is possible Wakandans feel this way about other *African* nations as well (hence their annoyance at T'Challa's giving refuge to the Ghudazai, which was more impetus for the palace coup than anything Achebe did). The CIA knew the way to destabilize the region was to play off of the deep-rooted divisions within Wakandan society and the xenophobia you mention, here. Starting the bloodbath in neighboring Ghudaza (issue #3) was the best way to accomplish that.

Also Black Panther has a white stepbrother who calls himself WHITE WOLF look it up, this shit is hilarious.

there were a lot of black cowboys though.

a lot of freed slaves went west after the civil war

>both Marvel and DC release films where the main characters are leaders of proud xenophobic ethnocentric countries that hate all foreigners
>the left love them because they star a woman and an African

really makes you think.

BASED BLACK MAN

White super heroes get to come from real countries, like America. Marvel knew that nobody could take seriously the idea of an actual real African country being anything other than a literal shit hole, so they had to make up an imaginary first world African country, which is a contradiction in terms. Wakanda my pale white shiny arse.