Defend this, Drumpfkins

"In Velasquez's case, for example, he was cited for driving without a license in Tennessee, where illegal immigrants cannot get licenses, he said. 'I respect the law and just dedicate myself to my work,' he said. 'I don't understand why this is happening.'"

reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1902I4

Drumpf is deporting house painters and women selling pumpkin seeds on the side of the road.

I hope you're happy.

>'I respect the law--
>driving without a license
>illegal immigrant
lol

What a mean man he is. I wish my county could take in all those helpless migrants.

Illegal

Fuck you drumpf, this is not why I voted for you.......

I am.

They have to go back

>Break the law by entering the country illegally
>wonder why you're being thrown back over the fence

It doesn't matter if you've made a successful life for yourself here. It doesn't matter if you're an upstanding citizen. It doesn't matter if you have kids or elderly family members. It doesn't matter.

If you came here illegally, you WILL be found. You WILL be arrested. You WILL be going back to whereever you came from with nothing but the clothes on your back. You and your whole family. No amnesty, no anchor children, no dreamers. YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. BACK.

>I hope you're happy.

Couldn't be happier about this

He hasn't deported enough of them fast enough.

All illegals, and their anchor babies, should be deported. With no exceptions.

>illegal alien
>respects the law
You know what to do.

Ecstatic.

Unacceptable, he should be targeting all illegals aggressively, not just some. Also refugees, especially refugees, need to be limited and removed.

>be in the country illegally for X years
>don't try to make the effort to make yourself legally acceptable
Makes my taco crispy.

You know that you can't waltz into UCCIS and become legal, right?

Honestly that avenue shouldn't even be open to them, the act of being here illegally in the first should close all doors to them, with no amnesty.

Maybe after they've been deported and wait at least 10 years they can maybe try to apply for citizenship. That or just blacklist them from ever getting citizenship.

>I hope you're happy.

No I am not

fpbp

do the crime, do the time

Yes I'm happy

In Japan illegal immigration violation is criminal action. Therefore, they are sent to home country

Very simple I think

They have to go back.

In Japan we have Wall called "Pacific Ocean". Very low crime!

They can't be pardoned unless they openly committed a crime already. If anything they should be the first to be deported.

Too many young americans without work. Stop illegal immigration and put americans back to work. I don't like illegal immigration for several reasons
1) lower wages for everyone
2) no social contract--they have no responsibility to the society and society has none to them. That is a recipe for disasters.
3) The only reason wealthy people support illegal immigration is because they are exploiting them. It is pretty darn close to slavery. there is nothing moral about it. It undermines the citizen and it exploits the immigrant.

close the border. If we really do need people then let the people decide how many and what types of people can come and what is expected of the immigrant and what that immigrant can expect from society.

You are absolutely kidding yourself if you think there is some morality in what is going on. It is very close to human trafficking.

As a second generation American with beaner ancestry...yes...yes, I'm happy

>I hope you're happy

Getting better every day, now that the deep state is getting their asshole reamed out :)

They are not priority number 1

But rest assured they are on the list, and well documented which will make it easy

>I hope you're happy.
I wont be happy untill they're all gone, thier fucking kids too.

and we have a system that can identify and execute a repeat offender in less that 30 mins

Don't understand, how do illegals get citizenship or legal status? is there a way or something like that?

>doesn't understand why
>in country illegally
Youhavetogoback.png

Nobody understands. We don't have any policy at all. They come, they work, some of them develop lives over twenty years. Perhaps they thought they would go back one day and then decades later decide that their life is right where they are. So they hope that a president will grant them amnesty some day. We literally have no system it's just a mess for all involved.