Why are black people simply unable to maintain a civilization?

Why are black people simply unable to maintain a civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

avg IQ below 70

> black
> people

choose 1.

Instant gratification is their main driver

because they are descendants of cain

can't pass the marshmallow test

Share a lot of the same characteristics as women

you mean kangz

It requires work, and nogs don't want to work.

This. According to Jordan Peterson you can't function in society if you have an IQ of less than 83.
youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0

Why is that?

They never made one on their own. Even if we give them the tools, they lack the experience. It's really that simple.

What are you

Picture related?

>youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0

Hello fellow Aussie.
According to Britannica, the country's name is "Saint Vincent and the Grenadines", and it appears to be an obscure country in the Caribbean.

Sauce: britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines

That's odd, I don't recall linking to that video.

They were forced into it by Arabs/Europeans

The majority of them are simply not evolved enough yet. Some are capable, but it depends on where they are from. It's like comparing a German to a Slav, they have differences, Given a few thousand years Ethiopia would've been capable of a rome-like empire

I've studied the shit out of this

Thousands of years of living in a land that provides. The more adapted people were selected by evolution so they are the most fit for their ecosystem.
Colonization was a mistake, but not a civilizational mistake, rather an ecological mistake.

>Given a few thousand years Ethiopia would've been capable of a rome-like empire
I disagree. Ethiopia after all is not Italy. I've always been taught that civilization is a happy accident of climate, livestock, and isolation from bigger more advanced civilizations that can absorb or exploit you. You can't put the genie back in the bottle and Africa will never be autonomous.

No, that would be the (((Jews))).
>Shut it down

And you're thinking about Canaan, not Cain.

One answer is they have no real history or identity as a single people.