Neo-Pagans are today's Fedoras

Modern day edgelords traded their fedoras for antlers. Evolution exists. Sup Forumsbtfo

I agree

+

that's not evolution. it's mental gymnastics.

If you believe in a god you may actually be retarded

Odin BTFO

but neo pagans already existed in 2013

You're wrong. I was actually Christian before.

Fedoras just learnt to keep their opinion to themselves unless the subject is brought up. Their areligious religion has matured beyond childhood.

Neo-Pagans OTOH are just retards that saw a couple of Varg's video. Why would anyone take this mong as a spiritual leader, while there's people like Alain de Benoist that wrote books about Paganism is beyond me...

*This meme brought to you by gods chosen people, now be a good goy and get back to work*

>we wuz fedora tippers n shet
>nao we'al paganz n shet

Pagans tend to be more critical of atheism than Christianity

Not nearly all of them, just most Sup Forums-pag*ns. Fedoras are still fedoras

Someone give this man a cigar

STRENGHT! HUMAN SUPERIORITY!

> he worships a Canaanite war god called YHWH

You are basically pagans yourselves though

>muh fedoras
>muh larping
>muh might makes right, Christianity won

There, I saved this thread 50+ posts from angry jew-worshipping cultists

Daily reminder: formal hats are traditional a sign of patriarchal authority.
Fedora memes are produced by feminists, and the circumcised males who have accepted their symbolic castration and serve matriarchal society.
Resist.

>Neo-Pagans OTOH are just retards that saw a couple of Varg's video
this. It's just the latest edgy fad.

yeah, I said evolution exists, does the Jewish desert demon preach that? Think of something more original.

>reformed judaism followers just can't stop giving fucks and turning their cheeks

more at 11

Fedoras could be very nice if they are well-enough made, especially fur felt and quality straw hats. Those small-brimmed hats, often made of cloth, polyester, or some kind of straw (usually a cheap imitation, called shantung), are ill-suited to most people, but they are really just cheap trilbies.

to be fair everything looks bad on fat autistic neckbeards

>said something bad about me must be a Christcuck REEEEE
I'm pagan, I just made this thread specifically to laugh at Vargshevik faggots. You neo-pagans are plebs and deserve to be shit on for it. More at 11 lol

>muh troo roots
>white religi... b-but that image is just an evil christian meme, we are poos in loos too
>christians are cucks, even though they wiped us out
There, this thread will still have 300 posts from autistic Leftist LARPagans repeating the same arguments.

>american pagan
I bet your dumb faggot ass doesn't even know anything about your ancestors. some edgy mixed mutt is what you are.

sure thing, Isaack.

Thing is that chriatianity didn't spread by the sword.

>compares christianity with islam
this is why fedoras are retarded. they are basing their retarded """thoughts""" on origins of religions instead of its teachings
Christianity was first to advocate that all were equal before God (yes, its a good thing if you dont want to be a slave). Christianity was one that advocated for monogamy and loyal family, forbidding incest for 7 generations. Christianity was prime engine for science and development in general. Despite its strict teachings, it accepted every good part of other cultures and relgions, including paganism and gave them new meaning under its shelter. CHristianity teaches, that humans are made in image of almighty God and they can achieve Godlikeness (becoming divines themselves) by achieving theosis. Christianity tells you thay Humans, being godlike, have free will and creativity that developed Christian art, most notable of them, European art.
Now on islam: it was founded by warmongering pedophile. It advocates for inbreeding, pedophilia, degeneracy, slavery, polygamy. it discourages free thinking. It tells that humans dont have free will, that they must not compete with Allah being creative, so it discourages art and free thinking. It says that mohammad (piss be upon him) is an ideal man and example for muslims.
but it doesnt matter for you, for you just try to look edgy and special...

kek don't be mad Latgoloid

If Islam had been part of European culture for thousands of years and the very cement that held otherwise hostile nations together and then formed the foundation for their most notable cultural achievements to spring up from, then yes - Islam probably would be western civilization

The fact that you're using a catch-all Christian term for your larping of a wide array of extinct beliefs should say plenty.

it sure did in the baltics, you think i care what foreigners believe in?you think i would care the same for some nigger getting shot in africa as much as a death of a relative? what do you think?
and why the fuck would i overlook the origins of christianity? that's just as retarded as becoming a buddhist monk in scotland.

Yeah actually.

This guy I knew from high school went to university and within a year or so he had gone from simple atheist to being a far far far left "transqueerslut" who does pole dancing makes daily posts on feminism and the oppressed people of the day is openly communist his profile picture is him basically twerking with a fox tail on because he also has a mid range fursona he pole dances with in a fox tail and ears and got a few piercings his mom wouldn't let him get and to top it all off he makes sure that he staunchly protects Islam but he himself identifies as a neo-pagan who will vehemently argue that "God" is everything or whatever.

He was actually a cool guy in high school too.

>and why the fuck would i overlook the origins of christianity? that's just as retarded as becoming a buddhist monk in scotland.
for a retarded fedora that cant see beyond his hat, sure.
Grow up, then we can talk

>muh baltics
>implying you aren't a Mongoloid pseudo-slav

there are no refugees here in Latvia, burkas are banned and we dont promote gay faggotry. the few that were sent here left for sweden and germany, you see... we have basically 0 welfare ;^)

>my invader may have slaughtered and raped my ancestors and treated us as garbage for centuries but they built some nice houses so it's all good :^)
pathetic

not an argument, retard.
mongols never got to us, did you get your insults from Sup Forums ?

>we dont promote gay faggotry
Whatever Ghengis.
>NOT AN ARGUMENT
Not arguing, kid, just shitting on you. Not everything is an argument lol

Atheists and pagans are different groups I wager.

A lot of the newer pagans are probably disenfranchised Christians who feels failed by modern Christianity and the modern Christian community. Probably some agnostics who see that their interests in pursuing faith lie elsewhere.

Then you can consider your position without merit

You obviously thought it merited a (you). Name the 4 pillars of argumentation, edgelord.
>inb4 you can't
NAA fags never can.

>soros and eu are pushing their faggotry in latvia
>h-haha..! c-cucked..!
wow, you sure showed me. retard.

>it sure did in the baltics

Because your retard ancestors kept raiding polish christian villages not because they wanted to expand.
Talk shit, get hit.

meant for

lol sweetie don't be mad k sweetie

>not because of expansion
Dont be gullible, germans didnt give a flying fuck about the polish.